Star Trek Enterpries New Series!

Cmdr GamKiller

I just finisehed watching Star Trek Generation and Star Trek First Contact and thinking about Cpt. Archers Warp Five ship. there are no series about that ship. so i think the guy who plays archer, ghen rodenbary's wife, or johnathan franks sould make a new series.

Yes and it is the WORST series due to this horrible main actor Scott Bakula (who is almost as terrible as Kevin Sorbo, uh, WUERG). I mean I like the idea of a series playing before the original series, but I couldn't watch more than a few episodes before getting this terrible headache and nausea...

So what's the difference between a show about that or the one about Enterprise?

@sparky

I'm not a Trekkie, I'm only 21. Enterprise was my first ST show from the beginning. I loved it, except for the moments when Hoshi would "lose" her top or the whole decontamination room scene with Hoshi, Reed, and T'Pol.

The last season was great except for the last episode. Which was a kick in the face for a season ending, not to mention and series ending.

And Scott Bakula wasn't a bad actor, thy haven't given anything for him to work with as an actor except season 3 when he pushed the envelope with how to command during a war. And even that they had to scale. I mean it wasn't Scott Bakula that said, "HEY let's give these guys technology that even the Enterprise didn't have in early TOS". No that mistakes rests on Rick Berman and company.

A single actor doesn't break a show, but they can make a show. I mean really, it was the writers and so on, that wanted T'Pol to have sex with Trip and show as much of her body as possible. That was degrading the Trek franchise, not Scott Bakula.

Anyway, there won't be a ST series for a long time.

I think Season 3 was the best of Enterprise. The main problem I with Trek is that there has not been a series since TNG that has been able to sucessfully pull off random episodes.

What made S3 so good was the overarching plot of the Xindi and it made it much more tense and dramatic.

Whereas other seaons only had the "we are explorers and look at what we stumble into" and it just hasn't worked well for any of the Treks except for TNG.

The shows don't seem to come together unless there is some additional plot or arc. Dominion War, Xindi war, BOrg alliance etc.

*sigh* That's Majel Roddenberry, Jonathon Frakes, and Scott Bakula.

Grayson,

Watch the original series and you will find plenty of sex appeal that for the 60s definitely pushed the envelope. I didn't necessarily want to see T'pal and Tripp have sex, but I did want them to get together. I myself have wanted to be with a hot Vulcan woman.

Hey in TNG Troy is kinka hot and i think the very last episode was just to show the love stoy Numder One and Troy had. They wanted to bring it back. Maybe just for the last time or it's a sign of things to come. Like, dare I say it, another series or movie about TNG.