Night at the Telly-Surface

Kevin Trotter

Of all the new genre shows the only one I still have TiVo'd is Surface. Invasion has it's moments

but is so ponderous. Threshold is all over the place and they cant seem to match the casts brilliance with solid writing. I still watch but mostly for Carla Gugino. Surface has just resonated more and while it has holes it has managed to be compelling and its main characters continue to be engaging. I guess no one else is watching this show at all?

I love Surface. I occationally catch Threshold, it doesn't drawn me I jsut watch it if I stumble upon it.

I have been watching Supernatural, I don't know if there has been a thread on this show, but I like it. I am not 100% sure if it is for the content or that the guys are hot and I LOVE car!

Me too! The first episode was really good. I wish the folks who are ruining Kolchak would watch a couple of eps of Supernatural. Meanwhile last nights Invasion was pretty good.

I have also started to TiVo E-Ring (one of the few shows the wife watches with me) after the two parter a few weeks ago.

I saw Killer Instincts and really dug the video game episode. This may get added to my season pass as well.

BTW ,Echo! where've you been girl? I've been missing you!

Aww shucks thanks for noticing! I am trying to think of where I have been. I guess work, the kids, and my little sisters wedding have kept me from checking in. I also recently had to take in my big sisters two kids. She needs some time to clean herself up. I vow to check in more often becasue I am seriously lacking in the "me" time.

Hope all is well!

I stopped watching all of them. I'm starting to get fed up with Lost now, too. It's become a victim of poor editing (most likely an attempt to stretch 12 episodes of content into 24).

It's a shame Rome is over tomorrow night - there's just nothing really interesting on TV any more.