Oscars Night

Scrivener

So we really only had two big suprises tonight - but boy howdy were they doozies.

The first big upset happened in the best original song category, where by some sick, incomprehensible twist when the song "Its Hard Out Here for a Pimp" walked away with the win instead of Crash's superb "In the Deep." Jon Stewart ripped on that for the rest of the evening.

The second big upset came for Best Picture, where Crash beat out Brokeback Mountain. Honestly, I don't think anyone saw that coming. You can root for a movie, but noone I know actually thought it stood a chance.

Jon Stewart made an awesome host, and I hope he comes back next year. All in all, an excellent Oscars.

The oscars, there Hollywood comes together and pats themselves on the back for creating abunch of garbage?

Yeah, like I am going to watch that....

Sorry, Hollywood and their stars have left a VERY bad taste in my mouth the last few years.

In a word, they SUCK!!!!

Crash won. I'm glad, and by the way it is Hard out here for a Pimp! Really no songs really stood out this year, Dolly Parton and 36 Mafia? Come on man! If there are no worthy songs dont nominate any

Lets just put it this way, now I've only heard rumors, but any song that has anything to do with raping girls, killing cops, racism, and cursing should NOT be in the oscars..

Anyway, I turend it on, took one look... and went to bed. The oscar's don't interest me anymore, espically after how Hollywood treated President Bush by allowing that traiterious Michel Moore to release his 'documentary'.

Holly wood has been lossing audence's anyway. The highest brokerage movie this weekend only made 12 mill, thats a dim in the bucket considering the amount Star War and LoTR made

Ok.. enough ranting from me