Movies - V for Vendetta

Supreme Cmdr

I saw this on Friday. I am still speechless.

I thought this movie is so good, that no matter what I wrote about it, I couldn't do it justice.

So, just go see it. I'm going to go see it again this weekend, along with Inside Man.

10/10

quote:

Originally posted by Scrivener:

Today is a cold day in hell, I agree with SC 100%.

Am I going to die?

LOL, I didn't see it. But I hear it's more political than action. Not to mention the creator of V didn't have a thing to do with the movie (I heard, not sure though).

So I am a little amprehensive to go see it. I rather the creator of the character had thier hands on it than the Wachokiws Brothers. Who BTW I have no interest see any of their future work. Especially after playing their Matrix games.

• 4 months later...

Never saw it in theaters, but now that it's out on DVD it's a chance for everyone to catch it. Definitely an awesome film and I'm surprised it didn't get more attention when it was running in theaters. A must have for everyone's DVD collection.

10/10

• 3 weeks later...

Saw this one on DVD with my new HD LCD TV and Sony Home theater system.

I found the story line quite interesting in the Or welliannn sense. Hugo Weaving played his character superbly. Heck, I guess you would have to in order to put forth a role with your face totally masked. You can tell it's Hugo. by his patented oratory delivery.

Natalie Portman, The former Druish Princess from Space Balls err... Starwars, delivered a good performance also.

I wonder how much they paid her to go all Sinead O'connor? Or was it a statement about the current political climate?

All in all an intriguing film.