TV - Heroes

ShoHashi

BTW last weeks ep was the best ever. Action, drama, pathos, sacrifice it had it all. i almost lost when he said " bye Clair-bear" very touching

9/10

PS My wife said the dad character is played by the guy who played the gay son on Dynasty. can anyone confirm this? talk about a long break btw

acting gigs!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have the two new episodes on my DVR but have yet to watch them. I was going to get around to that, Prison Break, Journey Man, Torchwood, Life, K-Ville...and about six other regular which recently premiered shows, this weekend.

Anyway, I'm bummed that Burn Notice is done until next Summer. I l_o_v_e the show! At least 24 will fill in for it I hope.

• 1 month later...

Anyone else, aside from myself, think this season is going down the tubes? I think one screwup is last week's episode. There are 3 more episodes to go this season and they wanted to wait until then to show what happened between the end of season 1 and beginning of season 2. I think it would have been better if they'd have showed that episode in the beginning of the season. I also think they are trying to introduce too many new "heroes" instead of continuing to flesh out the existing ones. I'm thinking it won't be renewed for a 3rd season.

-Sho

• 3 weeks later...

complete.utter.rubbish.

This season finale was the weakest ever for a series. And now HRG goes back to work for the company? Gimme a break. Thats such a huge plot hole, you could

drive a Mack truck through it.

If this one makes it past season 3, I'll be highly surprised, considering how utterly boring, bogged down and pointless Hiro's story arc this season was. Now they come

with this weak - WEAK - season finale. Its like they've run out of ideas already.

Highly unlikely that the strike had anything to do with it since episodes are already written well in advance of the season finale. Also, if it was the strike, they wouldn't have any story at all, much less a half baked one.

I think this is going to turn out to be another LOST (which I stopped watching at Season 2) fiasco.