Movie - The Fountain

Scrivener

The Fountain is not a movie you watch. It's a movie you experience. It washes over you like a dream, a vision, a wave of emotion. It's magnificent, and unlike anything you've ever seen. If you have any interest in film as transcendant art at all, you owe it to yourself to see this on the big screen. I rarely cry during a movie - but I cried during the Fountain, and after. It's not that it's a sad movie, though it is that - but because it's so overwhelmingly beautiful that it's impossible to keep bottled up. I can't wait to experience this again.

10/10

The less you know, the more appreciate this movie - but at it's core it's a love story and a tritise on life and death. It takes place in three time periods, each of which may or may not be real or fiction or possibly both. It's about a quest for immortality and the point that, even if it were attainable, you would not and should not pursue it.

I've been around... lurking in the shadows.

Actually, I've been looking into getting a new job in graphic design now that I've graduated. I'll miss all the free stuff from Sony but, hey, I'll be able to actually afford that stuff on my own now.

Spent the weekend catching up on movies.