Movie - Spiderman 3

Guest Grayfox

Guest Grayfox

dunno really what to say... worst ending ive seen in a long time and the whole movie seemed too campy... sandman was awesome but sappy, venom was disappointing, the rest of the movie split between camp and sap... only my opinion tho and i wasnt happy about it

6/10

hopefully this is the last one, because theyve sure as hell been going downhill with them.

[ 05-04-2007, 10:11 PM: Message edited by: Chavik ]

I liked it. The kids sort of dampened the experience but overall I thought it was good. There were some good twists. I didn't think it was any more campy than any of the others. I grant you; there was a lot there and I wish they would have taken a little more time in some parts. That would have extended the movie but I found the pace great and did not mind sitting through it at all.

9/10

P.S. I took the liberty of editing your title to get it in format.

Here is what you do IF you REALLY want to spend money on this instead of waiting for the DVD.

1. go early
  2. buy the ticket
  3. note what time it starts (the running time is 2:20)
  4. go in and find a seat. Then tell someone to hold the seat for you.
  5. leave and go wash your car, go to the park, clean out the attic, go bowling etc. The idea is to
    kill at least 2hrs

6. Come back 2hrs into the movie

Like MI3, with Spidey3, they pretty much put a nail in its coffin.

Stupid drama. Stupid drama. Stupid drama.

worse.spidey.ever

I'm so pissed, that I'm only going to score it for the visual effects because IMO, this movie has NO other redeeming values. None.whatsoever.

5/10

Guest Grayfox

well im glad im not the only one who thought that this movie was bad... now im anxiously (sic) awaiting the fantastic four movie and its storm cloud version of galactus!!!

I am now convinced I am the contrary indicator for movies on this board. If I like ya'll won't. If ya'll like it I won't.

Sandman drama; cool. But too long.

Harry/Goblin drama; cool.

Venom drama; cool. Not enough time spent. Or not quality time.

Mary jane drama; meh. I'll give ya that!

I wish Peter/Spidey would have spent more time trying to get out of the symbiote suit.

For the visual effects you should really see it on the big screen.

Saw it last night, it was ok. Not the greatst thing, and it seemed to turn into a musical or some dance movie halfway through. Once they got back to action it got better.

5/10

Guest $iLk

I liked it after reading the book first. The book fills in a lot of gaps that didn't seem to make sense in the movie. So when certain lines were said - they had more impact after having read the book to get the context.

Shouldn't be that way.

• 2 months later...

quote:

Originally posted by Chavik:

I am now convinced I am the contrary indicator for movies on this board. If I like ya'll won't.

So true. anyway I LOVED IT! As a fan I knew all the story and action and effects were great!

Mary should have been more understanding at the beginning. But drama is Spider-Man without it he's just a guy in tights. I loved it all. Great ending to a series. Don't need any more.

quote:

Originally posted by Chavik:

I am now convinced I am the contrary indicator for movies on this board. If I like ya'll won't.

So true. anyway I LOVED IT! As a fan I knew all the story and action and effects were great!

Mary should have been more understanding at the beginning. But drama is Spider-Man without it he's just a guy in tights. I loved it all. Great ending to a series. Don't need any more.

20/10