Movie - Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer

Cruis.In

I saw this yesterday. I think fans will say it's better than the original but again not that spetacular.

It was just ok. Nothing to remember and no feelings to see it again.

The character of silver surfer was voiced very well by laurence fishbourne. The movie was too short and silver surfer doesn't really get anything much to do besides fly around.

I'd like to see a movie featuring silver surfer. I guess if they gave him too much screen time he would be a show stealer any way.

I give it a 6/10

[ 06-18-2007, 08:11 AM: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

It definitely is better than the original. I kinda liked it; and they made ol' Sil as cool and mysterious as the comics. The fx reminded me of the T1000.

Too much personal stuff (re: the Reed/Sue wedding) going on though and I thought they overdid it.

Anyway, it is a lot of fun and I'll probably see it again.

9/10

• 1 month later...

It was cool, better than the first. But I have no need to see it again. Heck I didn't even see the first one until it came on HBO!

I felt the story could have been fleshed out more. This would have been a great movie to start a trilogy of the F4 against Galactus. But NM.

It did seem short too.

8/10

• 2 months later...

I FINALLY got to see this over the weekend. I didn't think it was too bad, most certainly better than the first. I do wish it didn't end the way it did, but then again maybe it didn't! :birthday:

9/10

-Sho