TV- Burn Notice

Raziel

A CIA agent for an unknown reason is issued a Burn Notice, ie. meaning fired. But the CIA doesn't just give you a pink slip, and let you take your skills elsewere. They destroy your history, your finical records everything and strand you in a city of their choosing.

So he's stranded in Miami and he wants to know why he was burned. In the course of tracking down clues, he inadvertently helps out people with their problems. (Like getting revenge on a scammer, who hurt a friend of his mother, so that his mother would tell him some vital information. etc)

It's a pretty funny show, and It's got Bruce campbell in it. So how could it go wrong

With all the chatter about this show here, I decided to give it a watch. I watched the premiere on YouTube and caught the second episode the other day. I like it! With the narration parts, it's very loosely Magnum PI-ish in that regard.

Going to have to set the DVR for this one!

-Sho

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I LOVE this show. Jeffrey Donovan is really good in this and I love the creativity of the plot lines.

He had another show in which he had a bullet in his head. That was a good one too, but they canned it. I've forgotten what network that was on. Stupid networks; and they wonder why they can't keep their audience.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
I agree, a little too much floundering and not enough on the getting to work on the burn.

Thoughts on the new season? I know more is coming this spring, but the first half of it just flew by I didn't know what was going on. I like the idea of Michael finally on his own and not in some company's back pocket.

seemed mostly a set up for whatever comes the second half of the season with how the mid season ended. Not sure how much longer they can run in circles with him almost getting unburned to get everything pulled out from under him.

• 4 months later...

Well, we're here the latest season ended in January I think.

Mike's in prison (or is here?). Glad to see Madeline get to push people around and go ape nuts.

I don't know, I'm a bit tired of the client of the week. it was fairly interesting at first and they kept it good by changing ti up. But it's just kind of..."we've done this"

• 2 months later...

Mike's in prison (or is here?). Glad to see Madeline get to push people around and go ape nuts.

I don't know, I'm a bit tired of the client of the week. it was fairly interesting at first and they kept it good by changing ti up. But it's just kind of..."we've done this"

Saw the Season 4 premiere, LOVED IT! Some good bits, but can they PLEASE just focus on one thing like Michael coming back and the gang's reaction. His scene with his mom just felt rushed because the next scene was him going after the B-list client's enemies.

I know the client of the week is a running thing, but I do think they could change it up a bit more than they have. It's season 4 now...

Saw the Season 4 premiere, LOVED IT! Some good bits, but can they PLEASE just focus on one thing like Michael coming back and the gang's reaction. His scene with his mom just felt rushed because the next scene was him going after the B-list client's enemies.

I know the client of the week is a running thing, but I do think they could change it up a bit more than they have. It's season 4 now...

Still a pretty damn good show.