The one china policy

OK, since we got into this debate, and he wishes to continue it, I am moving it here.

quote:

By me

Your signature is unauthorized, please remove it.

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

China = The People's Republic Of China.

Republic Of China is outdated name of our country.

Taiwan = China Taiwan.

TAIWAN is a province in The People's Republic Of China.

It's a little island on continental shelf of China mainland.

It's an inseparability part of The People's Republic Of China.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And, NO it's not....

The Republic of China, Taiwan, is a Democracy, the Peoples Republic of China is communist, until the Peoples Republic of China becomes a Democracy, they will remain separate entities and will be treated as separate countries.

And welcome to the forum.....

quote:

By GOA3000AD

Thank you for your welcom.

But,I think you are wrong.

There are no difference between 'Democracy' and ' Communist'.

Only if the people are happy at their country.

Any political system are invented to adapt for the people's favour in the country.

There are people loving monarchism, ultramontanism, Christianism,

capitalism, anarchism and Allah. Of course there are people enjoying communist. it is natural.

So don't with any prejudice please.

In America, there were war between the states. Correspending, there will be war between mainland and taiwan island in China. The dominion can't be negotiated. It's convention.

quote:

By me

quote:

Originally posted by GOA3000AD:

Thank you for your welcom.

But,I think you are wrong.

In America, there were war between the states. Correspending, there will be war between mainland and taiwan island in China. The dominion can't be negotiated. It's convention.

And if Mainland China ever attacks Taiwan, it will be a hurting unit, because the United States will be forced to intervene, and stop mainland China from taking over the democratically elected government and people of Taiwan. So if the Peoples Republic of China wishes to go to War with the United States, then they should feel free to try and take Taiwan back.

Otherwise, Mainland COMMUNIST China, should just learn to deal with it.

There are 2 separate Chinas, one is a democratically elected China, the other is a Communist regime, we will protect the democratically elected government of Taiwam from any attack brought upon it by Mainland Communist China.

Again, remove the Sig, it is unauthorized, thank you.

quote:

By GOA3000AD

If america dare to disturb the private thing of Chinese people. There would be no America and China in the earth. It's clear.

We all wish peace, but the war can't be avoided.

There, now, if GOA3000AD wishes to continue, we can continue here in this thread.

Thank you

[ 04-24-2004, 10:21 AM: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No offense intended to Remo, since he is not the cursing type

But who the hell does GOA3000AD think he is? If we where to ever go to war with China they would lose in less than a day, if they even TRY to launch an attack on us it won't work we have nukes they don't we will use them if we have to

I'm sorry GOA3000AD, but you're last bit about America and china bot being here sound's more like a threat to the american people, but then again I might be reading it wrong

Err, Kalshion how about backing off on this nuclear war scenario.

I know you don't like me, and that's fine,but nuclear war is a 'no win' scenerio for all involved.

quote:

Who said I didn't like ya? You're CC, not GO

You don't like me because I am one of those horrible left wingers who watch (and like ) CNN and ABC.

Edit: plus MSNBC. However ,I do watch FOX on the weekends (because they have news all weekend long,not that I particularly like fox).

Oops ,sorry ,I also love NPR.That should piss you ****ers off.

BTW I try to keep an open mind. How about you?

[ 04-17-2004, 02:58 AM: Message edited by: Cc ]

quote:

Originally posted by Cc:

You don't like me because I am one of those horrible left wingers who watch (and like ) CNN and ABC. [/QB]

No accounting for taste... CNN and ABC? UGH!!

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by Cc:

quote:

You don't like me because I am one of those horrible left wingers who watch (and like ) CNN and ABC.

LOL! So do most of the people on this board. I even watch it from time to time so does that make me left wing also?

quote:

Originally posted by Cc:

quote:

Well you left wingers wouldn't be so bad if only you took what you see on the news as only 1/8th, if even that, of the truth behind each story. Take for example Iraq: would you say that from the news we are at the same state of affairs we were at the begining of the war? Have you heard anything good reported on either Cnn or any other media that is going on in Iraq? Well let me fill you in on the 7/8th's of the story in Iraq.

Iraqi Children Lead Soldiers to Weapons Cache

Iraqis of all ages are fighting against the terrorists and thugs who are trying to intimidate those working to establish a free and peaceful Iraq. American soldiers from the 1st Infantry Division, following up on a tip from children in Kirkuk, discovered 18 60mm mortar rounds. The rounds were safely transported to a Coalition facility for destruction. The majority of Iraqis are opposed to attacks on international troops and civilians, and tips from Iraqi citizens often help thwart attempts to destroy the successes of the new Iraq.

Source: U.S. Armed Forces, Baghdad.

And this

Support for Disabled Iraqis

At a conference in Sulaymaniyah, more than 185 people discussed ways to provide equal access to public facilities for those disabled by years of war, especially from landmine injuries. This National Conference for the Disabled was the third in a series of programs across Iraq designed to improve civic dialogue. This conference is another example of ways that Iraqis remain focused on rebuilding their country despite recent violence.

Source: U.S. Agency for International Development

and this

Educational Reform in Iraq

The Ministry of Education is back in the hands of Iraqis today. The Ministry has made remarkable progress in reforming the country's schools. More than 5.5 million children are back in the classroom, and girls now outnumber boys. Overall attendance during exam week was 97 percent. Teachers that were once bound to Saddam's propaganda now encourage open discussion, critical thinking, and the scientific method. This is the second ministry to transition to direct Iraqi control and represents a major milestone towards Iraqi self-government.

Sources: Coalition Provisional Authority in Baghdad, U.S. Department of Defense, and the U.S. Agency for International Development

There's a ton more. And you can read more here CPA. My brother-in-law is in iraq now and he says he laughs when he sees the news reports about Iraq. They report the occasional doom and gloom and never the millions of good things that have gone on in Iraq.

So keep enjoying your CNN and ABC you'll be all the more poorer for it.

Alright, I dislike you for watching liberal rubbish thats all. But as a whole you're a good person

Hey, even I admite it, I watch CNN and ABC to laugh my butt off at all the rubbish they say and at all the news they create

Now, can we get back on topic please? Who the heck does this guy think he is?

quote:

Ever see the Kubrick movie "Full Metal Jacket" ?

I know this isn't Vietnam (yet, but we are heading there). Even your god,Donald Rumsfeld,admitted things are not as he anticapated.

Edit: If things are going as well as prevoius post would indicate,how come 20K troops are not comming home?

quote:

Originally posted by Cc:

quote:

I know this isn't Vietnam (yet, but we are heading there). Even your god,Donald Rumsfeld,admitted things are not as he anticapated.

I usually get the reports first from my brother in law through the local papers there and then see them later on in the CPA web site. So I'm not just relying on the U.S. Armed Forces either.

When you think about it, I find it quite good that these insurgents did what they've done now while we still have a good number of troops there. Can you imagine if these same people waited till we handed over power to the new Iraqi government and we drastically scaled back our forces because of it. I don't think that the Newly Born Iraq could have with stood that.

quote:

Originally posted by Cc:

quote:

Edit: If things are going as well as prevoius post would indicate,how come 20K troops are not comming home?

This is NOT another Vietnam, NOT even close, and it won't turn into that, we are turning it over on June 30th, and will play security force for a while.

And the ONLY reason that a lot of our troops are staying, is because the terrorists have decided that they are going to stop us.

Guess what? they are going to die, the only good terrorist is a dead terrorist, and our troops are going to oblige them.

quote:

This is NOT another Vietnam, NOT even close

Hey ,I hope you are right.

Believe it or not,we are on the same side.

However,the whole idea of a democracy,is to allow people with different opinions to express their views.

If it was up to you guys,the right wing would be running the country unabated,and we would be at war with every country on the planet.

If Kennedy did what his generals wanted,to invade Cuba,most of you guys would not be around today.Your parents ,and me ,would be radioactive dust.

Think about that.

What Im trying to say here,is that Kennedy decided blockade was the proper course of action. I believe the IRAQ war was unnecessary,we could have keep that ****er bottled up,and used the UN inspections to keep him in line.

But no,BUSH has to light the whole region on on fire.

Hey..I HONESTLY hope I'm wrong. Really wrong.

[ 04-17-2004, 04:30 AM: Message edited by: Cc ]

quote:

I'm lost with this current topic. Like why was the one china policy brought up in the first place.

Sorry ,I guess I/we did get off topic. Such is the nature of the 'Politics and Religion' forum.

The original topic was 'the rubbish pit' tell us about yourself.A dude(oops person,got pissed off when I called him a dude)from Mainland China was complaning about forum sigs.check it out.

Edit: Well more then that he was complaining about some guy from Taiwan with his forum sig.

After I finally figured it (took a while) I suggest he move his complaint to the 'Religion and Politics 'forum.

Kinda got off topic from there.

(This Iraq business has me worried).

And I'm just an idiot.

[ 04-17-2004, 05:07 AM: Message edited by: Cc ]

quote:

LOL! So do most of the people on this board. I even watch it from time to time so does that make me left wing also?

I might be blowin smoke up my behind,but I believe that even the SC has mentioned watching CNN in a previous post( Can't code for 24 straight,can you?).

OK!

quote:

Can you imagine if these same people waited till we handed over power to the new Iraqi government and we drastically scaled back our forces because of it. I don't think that the Newly Born Iraq could have with stood that.

I agree, but apparently there is no Iraq government.As I understand it,the Iraq council,is a joke.

In the Bush/Blair news conference,they apparently laid open the avenue for more UN support.

quote:

Originally posted by Cc:

quote:

I might be blowin smoke up my behind,but I believe that even the SC has mentioned watching CNN in a previous post( Can't code for 24 straight,can you?).

OK!

No it doesn't make you left wing, I watch CNN and other news as well but I take what I see reported with a grain of salt because I know damn well I'm not getting the full picture of what is being reported. It takes about 50 sources of news to get a complete picture and that is the sad part. That is all I meant.

Now I understand a little bit, he's made that a member has the name of "Knight Republic"

Ok, last I checked there where no rules when creating a name

His beef about a sig, he could've easily just sent Judge a message about them and judge would've taken care of them

Judge is right, we have rules, we all must follow them

quote:

Originally posted by Kalshion:

... If we where to ever go to war with China they would lose in less than a day, if they even TRY to launch an attack on us it won't work we have nukes they don't we will use them if we have to ....

Jane's is usually a good place to go when researching military topics of discussion ... many USAF intelligence organizations keep current and back issues on the shelf for reference.

Of special note for the topic at hand, here are a couple excerpts from the article linked above:

quote:

According to the declassified report compiled by the US House of Representatives' Select Committee on US National Security and Military/Commercial Concerns with the People's Republic of China, otherwise known as the Cox Report ... the PRC nuclear programme has "leaped, in a handful of years, from 1950s-era strategic nuclear capabilities to the more modern thermonuclear weapons designs," ....

This one was news to me:

quote:

China's territorial claims extend beyond Taiwan to the South China Sea, home of the disputed Spratley Islands, and have proved difficult for ASEAN member states such as the Phillipines and Vietnam to contest.

And lots more. Bottom line, though, is the PRC has nukes, has had them for a long time, and has ICBM capability to deploy them against targets worldwide.

I like chinese food. Hot and sour soup. Several places around here have good ones but they are all slightly different. Mongolian Chicken is good at one particular place but most every where else it's a bit on the greasy side. Perhaps it's supposed to be that way but I like the non greasy version. Hunan chicken is good too it just has different veggies. I don't like that one with peanuts and celery. Nasty. I particularly like the buffets because you can try different things.