Would the real John Kerry please stand up, please stand up

John Kerry is Jewish

KerryÔÇÖs Irish Blarney

Good to see a man with a strong sense of his past and stand by it like most of his stances can you imagine his policies (if he's elected and if he gets one) "Oh, I tried to veto my own proposal but one of my staffers passed it anyway"

BTW: If you have any trouble with the links above, right click them and select copy shortcut then paste the address in a new IE window.

[ 05-13-2004, 02:47 AM: Message edited by: LostInSpace ]

He never said he was Irish. Don't worry, I'm not voting for him anyway. (Even though I'm Irish) hahahahaha. I'm throwing my vote away to Ralph Nader or Leonard Pelletier. And hoping for another four years of Adolph Bush so that I can bring more comrades into the fold and plan the revolution. All I need is four more years of this idiot and the country will slowly teeter towards the left...hopefully just enough. If not enough, then hopefully the devil (either rumsfeld or ashcroft) will run in 2008 and continue the push for global domination. So I encourage everyone to get out and vote on election day...it's extremely important. Remember...when conservatism wins...we all win, baby !!!!

quote:

Originally posted by El Che:

Keep the hate machine going...that's what's driving this country at this point.

Hate machine? WTF are you talking about?

THe tax cuts have driven the economy through to above where we were before Bush came into office, just as I said they would, it brought us out of the recession that Clinton caused with his tax hikes.

I have yet to see a conservative run on any kind of hate platform.

The ONLY ones I see runnin on a hate machine would be the democrats, they HATE Bush, they HATE the war effort against terrorism, they HATE the tax cuts, they HATE just about everything that Bush has done.

The only hate I see is coming from the left.

From the right, I see a stronger military, a stronger economy, not 1 terrorist attack on US soil since 911, and Al Quaeda broken into small groups, trying to get themselves together.

THe only countries that they have been able to launch any type of attack are those that have smaller and less reliable intelligence services, and can be easily persuaded with violence.

They hit us again, and they will be in DEEP KAKA, we won't put up with it, and will fully engage them in war. Our troops are under orders to fire ONLY if fired upon, to do their best to not harm civilians, even in self defense, and to not attack Mosques etc. If we are attacked again, those orders will be changed, and the terrorists will be in deeper kaka then they have been.

Again, the only hate machine that I see is from the left, and that's all I hear. Whining about Bush, whining about the tax cuts, whining about whatever they feel will get the emotional left engaged with them. That is where the true hate is coming from.

quote:

THe tax cuts have driven the economy through to above where we were before Bush came into office, just as I said they would, it brought us out of the recession that Clinton caused with his tax hikes

If you think these so called TAX CUTS are what is driving this economy, your perception, is a little off base. The EXTREMELY low intrest rates, along with government injections of money through its WAR machine, are the only thing driving this economy.

quote:

I have yet to see a conservative run on any kind of hate platform.

Bush did not run on the platform, but formed it after 9/11

I know you will not accept it, but here I am: A prime example of "A HARD CORE CONSERVATIVE" who stood for this platform, but became disgusted with the inept leadership, which relies on LIES and DISHONESTY to achieve an end that has no relationship to it's own platform.

quote:

From the right, I see a stronger military, a stronger economy, not 1 terrorist attack on US soil since 911, and Al Quaeda broken into small groups, trying to get themselves together.

I will not disagree with your assessment, of a stronger military, but the stronger economy is NOT even remotely close to the mark. It is an illusion based on your perspective, and a very fragile balance being maintained by our WAR in IRAQ, and has nothing to do with fighting TERRORIST,

AND to claim Al queda to be broken, is another assessment which is untrue, and holds no water. Using examples that there have been no attacks in the United States since 9/11, is like saying mice repel elephants, and are quite good at it...see..there are no elephants within 1000 miles.

quote:

quote:

If you think these so called TAX CUTS are what is driving this economy, your perception, is a little off base. The EXTREMELY low intrest rates, along with government injections of money through its WAR machine, are the only thing driving this economy.

A: The low interest rates do indeed help, but the war in Iraq is not driving anything, it is a piddly amount compared to the national economy, and the taxcuts are what are indeed DRVING the economy.

History show that this is indeed true. Kennedy tax cuts, economy shot up, after that, tax hikes, economy came down, Reagan, tax cuts, drove the economy to new heighths, Bush and Clinton Tax Hikes, drove us into recession, Bush tax cuts, again, is driving the economy back up.

tax cuts are indeed the driving force behind this economy, whether you care to admit it or not, history proves this to be the case.

quote:

Bush did not run on the platform, but formed it after 9/11

I know you will not accept it, but here I am: A prime example of "A HARD CORE CONSERVATIVE" who stood for this platform, but became disgusted with the inept leadership, which relies on LIES and DISHONESTY to achieve an end that has no relationship to it's own platform.

First off, I would never consider you a conservative, and the leadership of this country is FAR from inept, they are one of the few administration in the last 100 years that has placed America's safety and prosperity first.

The war in Iraq was an act of pure genius, if you look at the casualty count, and we have MORE then enough people in Iraq to deal with the situtation as it now stands, and as far as being spread so thin, you are listening to the democrat propaganda WAY too much.

quote:

I will not disagree with your assessment, of a stronger military, but the stronger economy is NOT even remotely close to the mark. It is an illusion based on your perspective, and a very fragile balance being maintained by our WAR in IRAQ, and has nothing to do with fighting TERRORIST,

The stronger economy is NOT at all driven by the war in Iraq, as a matter of fact, if we were not at war in Iraq, the economy would be going to even higher levels, the war is actually keeping wall street and others nervous, and therefore keeping capitol tight. And the war in Iraq has EVERYTHING to do with the war on terrorism, their financier is now gone, the money has dried up, they are now robbing banks to get money to support their activities. Saddam was one of the last money spigots left to them, and he is now gone. The facts are there, just because you choose to ignore them, does not mean that they don't exist.

quote:

AND to claim Al queda to be broken, is another assessment which is untrue, and holds no water. Using examples that there have been no attacks in the United States since 9/11, is like saying mice repel elephants, and are quite good at it...see..there are no elephants within 1000 miles.

I disagree wholeheartedly, Al Quaeda is indeed in disarray at the highest levels, their smaller cells etc are intact, but their chain of command is broken and they are trying desperately to put it back together. We have gone after the heads of Al Quaeda, and the hydra keeps popping up, but the leadership is weaker each time we take one of them out. We have anumber of the BIG Al Queada leaders in custody, and are pumping them for all the info we can get out of them.

The war on terrorism is going quite well, we are not losing it as the chicken littles in the media love to claim, nor are we losing the war in Iraq, as those same chicken littles scream at the top of their lungs.

The media believes that if they tell a lie enough times that it will become the truth, well, NOT anymore, and you can continue to spout their lies, but again, it will NEVER be the truth.

The tax cuts are what is dtiving this economy right now, interest rates have been low for far longer then the tax cuts have been in effect, the war in Iraq is actually keeping the economy down, not at all driving it, just as all wars do, we are NOT building that much military hardware right now, and compared to the overall national economy, it is a drop in the bucket.

You seem to have this Iraqi war fever, and seem to think that it drives everything, when in the big picture, the war in Iraq hardly effects it at all, it is a dtop in the bucket to everything else that is going on.

The media may hype it for all it's worth, but it has no noticeable effect on the economy at all, once the oil starts flowing, it will, but until then, it has little to no effect on the entire US economy, and if you think it does, you're the one that's dreaming....

quote:

The media believes that if they tell a lie enough times that it will become the truth, well, NOT anymore, and you can continue to spout their lies, but again, it will NEVER be the truth.

The tax cuts are what is dtiving this economy right now, interest rates have been low for far longer then the tax cuts have been in effect, the war in Iraq is actually keeping the economy down, not at all driving it, just as all wars do, we are NOT building that much military hardware right now, and compared to the overall national economy, it is a drop in the bucket.

You seem to have this Iraqi war fever, and seem to think that it drives everything, when in the big picture, the war in Iraq hardly effects it at all, it is a dtop in the bucket to everything else that is going on.

The media may hype it for all it's worth, but it has no noticeable effect on the economy at all, once the oil starts flowing, it will, but until then, it has little to no effect on the entire US economy, and if you think it does, you're the one that's dreaming...

First, the political base, by which bush's platform is teetering, is ,in FACT, based on WAR. period.

Second, you keep harping on the media, as it is somehow controlled by the democratic party, and EVERYTHING it says, is a lie. I concur, that bits and pieces of information, out of context, is misleading, but this has been the case which both political parties have been extremely guilty, but bush has definately taken the lead in such misleading presentations.

Third, the business, which I am affiliated, is directly proportional to the stock market, and the stock market has been radically showing its affluence, in accordance to the WAR effort, and our countries proliferation into this war.

Fourth, I live in a town, where GENERAL DYNAMICS(formally known as INTERCONTINENTAL BALLISTICS), a BOMB manufacturing plant, has been running around the clock manufacturing(replacement of the arsenel we unleashed on iraq, I assume), since approx 6 months prior to us invading Iraq.

All of these things points to the DIRECT opposite of that which you state

quote:

Originally posted by street:

First, the political base, by which bush's platform is teetering, is ,in FACT, based on WAR. period.

Second, you keep harping on the media, as it is somehow controlled by the democratic party, and EVERYTHING it says, is a lie. I concur, that bits and pieces of information, out of context, is misleading, but this has been the case which both political parties have been extremely guilty, but bush has definately taken the lead in such misleading presentations.

Third, the business, which I am affiliated, is directly proportional to the stock market, and the stock market has been radically showing its affluence, in accordance to the WAR effort, and our countries proliferation into this war.

Fourth, I live in a town, where GENERAL DYNAMICS(formally known as INTERCONTINENTAL BALLISTICS), a BOMB manufacturing plant, has been running around the clock manufacturing(replacement of the arsenel we unleashed on iraq, I assume), since approx 6 months prior to us invading Iraq.

All of these things points to the DIRECT opposite of that which you state

First, WRONG, his base is on the war, economy and the job that he is doing as president. ALL 3 are doing quite well. The economy being the most important at this point in time.

second of all, the media has an OBVIOUS bias, and looks for the "facts" that will back up that bias. The journalist and media of this country are behind the democrat party by a margin of at least 80%, and they work their tails off to help ANY Democrat candidate get into office and tear down ANY Republican that had the temerity to get elected in the first place.

Third,the stock market has indeed showbn a direct effect from the war, it is not nearly as high as it could be because investors are still nervous about possible terrorist attacks,and the war in Iraq, the stock market is BELOW what it should be, given the facts that the tax cuts have kicked in and the interest rates are still down, although the fed is talking about raising interest rates because they are afraid that the economy will grow out of control if they don't. The tax cuts are what have done it to the economy, NOT the war on Iraq, and the stock market has taken little if any notice to the war accept to keep investors money tight. If we were NOT at war, the economy would be taking off at a Rocket pace.

And 4th, of course LOCAL economies will be effected by the military spending and the replacement of military hardware that was used during the war, but, it has very little National effect at all, except to possibly drive the stock of those same defense industries up a little bit.

The war on Iraq has had and will continute to have little effect on the economy, until the oil from that country begins to flow, once that occurs, the effect will be a drop in oil prices, if we can get our fricking patroleum processing facilities up to speed as well that is.

The environmentalists have pretty well gotten that locked up on us, we cannot build the new facilities to process the oil, because the environmentalists are keeping us from building the new facilities that we desperately need to process the oil that we need.

We have not built a new refinery in over 15 years in this country, so as our demand has gone up, our processing facilities have not been able to build to keep pace with the demand. But that is a WHOLE other discussion.

The Iraqi war has had little if any effect on the national economy but to keep it from taking off like it could have. It has NOTHING at all to so with the fact that the economy is indeed recovering and has everything to do with the tax cuts.

As I say, history show us that this is true, OVER, and OVER, and OVER again.

You cn make the claims you are making until you are blue in the face, but that will not make it true, NOR accurate in any way shape or form.

History tells me that I am correct, and you are in a pipe dream somewhere, because you want so hard to slam Bush because you hate the fact that we took out Saddam Housien, and wish to back that up with your wild fantasies...

OBoy! Democrats hate Bush because he is an intellectual lightweight who makes decsions without the benefit of understanding thier impact, because he is a corporate shill,political opportunist,and a lackey for Wolfowitz, Rumfield, and Cheney who are war mongerers and war profiteers. Whats to hate/ We shouldnt be upset that the GOP wishes to twist Kerry's war record and make it appear that Bush was some kind of patriot instead of a rich boy hiding from combat.

Yes Kerry has flip flopped on some issues but that tells me he is seriously considering complex issues instead of blindly being following where he is being led. These issues and thier implications are fluid and require someine with more than rudimentary problem solving skills. Bush failed at every endeavor he tried until he bought the statehouse in Texas and had his brother Shanghai the votes of an entire state to become President. That is why we have issue with him. Has nothing to do with blind hate. My eyes are wide ****ing open.

quote:

First, WRONG, his base is on the war, economy and the job that he is doing as president. ALL 3 are doing quite well. The economy being the most important at this point in time.

You admit WAR first; however, Economy, only became evident AFTER, he put this generation into the BIGGEST deficit in history..Then and only then, did he finally decide to get off his war wagon long enough to appease some of his constituents, along with the rest of the population. and third, the job he is doing as a president would have been favorable, had he not used the hysteria created by the 9/11 incident as a political refuge, and went on, to literally terrorize the population into an atrocious crime,through lies, of INVADING a country to obtain its assets.

quote:

second of all, the media has an OBVIOUS bias, and looks for the "facts" that will back up that bias. The journalist and media of this country are behind the democrat party by a margin of at least 80%, and they work their tails off to help ANY Democrat candidate get into office and tear down ANY Republican that had the temerity to get elected in the first place.

first of all, RUSH and the like have proven very effective in attacking the democratic administrations throughout the past 20 some odd years, and the democrats played very little in the entire field. second 80% of ALL newspapers and Television conglomerates within the USA are owned, or financed via huge conglomerates who stand on the right. I would assert, research into facts would help settle our differences(one republican to another)

quote:

And 4th, of course LOCAL economies will be effected by the military spending and the replacement of military hardware that was used during the war, but, it has very little National effect at all, except to possibly drive the stock of those same defense industries up a little bit.

The war on Iraq has had and will continute to have little effect on the economy, until the oil from that country begins to flow, once that occurs, the effect will be a drop in oil prices, if we can get our fricking patroleum processing facilities up to speed as well that is.

how you can assert, on one hand the war helps local economy, but drags down the whole economy is beyond me. The national economy is a whole bunch of little local economies.

Amd as far as oil prices go...the oil IS flowing out of Iraq, AND the increased Price of oil, within the U.S. has nothing to do with supply and demand, or the price of OPEC. It was just recently announced by the oil industry(which BUSH has personal investment)that they have made RECORD amount of PROFIT in the last quarter. Your argument here, holds no water regardless, of what I; or you, personally believe.

quote:

The environmentalists have pretty well gotten that locked up on us, we cannot build the new facilities to process the oil, because the environmentalists are keeping us from building the new facilities that we desperately need to process the oil that we need.

We have not built a new refinery in over 15 years in this country, so as our demand has gone up, our processing facilities have not been able to build to keep pace with the demand. But that is a WHOLE other discussion.

True, Ill give you the enviromentalist have slowed the building of new facilities, within the protected habitats..but that has little to do with us not building refineries in the past 15 years. It has been since about 1980, and with good reason, and the reason has nothing to do with enviromentalist. The reason has to do with one of the first 6 things The Reagan administratiion did when it first came into office. We capped off about 70% of ALL our oil pumping stations. This was done to ensure we had reserves, to protect us against unilateral price hikes from OPEC.

We have just recently reopend a small percentage of these reserves, since bush came into office. Our reliance upon OPEC over the last 25 years was a political move by reagan, which help instigate the 1980's recession. That recession, we never completely recovered from, and THAT is one of the underlying reasons for SOME of the economic increase as of late. And is contolled by the HARD CORE REPUBLICAN conglomerates. THIS has had more affect on the economy than those itty bitty tax breaks to those who didnt need them.

I believe there is MUCH more to the whole picture, than you are willing to see.

quote:

As I say, history show us that this is true, OVER, and OVER, and OVER again.

You cn make the claims you are making until you are blue in the face, but that will not make it true, NOR accurate in any way shape or form.

History tells me that I am correct, and you are in a pipe dream somewhere, because you want so hard to slam Bush because you hate the fact that we took out Saddam Housien, and wish to back that up with your wild fantasies...

I would agree with your history theory, if in fact, the conditions were identical;however, they are not!!. When the government steps in and regulates, the whole concept of supply and demand is moot. And the U.S. government, under the NIXON administration, did in fact, eliminate the whole concept of supply and demand attribution, when they(REPUBLICAN INDUSTRIAL conglomerates)successfully lobbied, and obtained FEDERAL regulation for energy within the United States.

This is the KEY to the influx toward our APPARANT economic recovery, you are so quickly accrediting

to bush..AND the amount of energy it takes to mobilize and maitain an invasion army in IRAQ is the LARGEST single mega-billion dollar industrial

attribution toward our economy since WWII.

I would assert this is NO minor contribution to the economic viability of this nation, at this time, and you are missing a HUGE influence of such toward our economy, which is controlled by the REPUBLICAN industrialist, if not BUSH, Himself.

quote:

you are in a pipe dream somewhere, because you want so hard to slam Bush because you hate the fact that we took out Saddam Housien, and wish to back that up with your wild fantasies...

and to this deserves no response, as I am no lover of saddam housien, but would that my country had more self respect, and a whole lot less blood on their hands. Let the REVENGE for 9/11 die down a little, and use of proper judgement, is all I ask.

Bush has PROVEN, he does NOT act rationally, nor intelligently in this mannor, unless he can PERSONALLY profit from his moves. And war has made him more profit(PERSONALLY) than his family could ever have made, standing for the principles which our constitution stands.

quote:

You admit WAR first; however, Economy, only became evident AFTER, he put this generation into the BIGGEST deficit in history..Then and only then, did he finally decide to get off his war wagon long enough to appease some of his constituents, along with the rest of the population. and third, the job he is doing as a president would have been favorable, had he not used the hysteria created by the 9/11 incident as a political refuge, and went on, to literally terrorize the population into an atrocious crime,through lies, of INVADING a country to obtain its assets.

Oh puhlease......

Largest deficits in history? Give me a break.....

And then invading a country for it's assets? amd what assets would those be, it's oil? Then why is Bush going after Anwar and domestic oil production so hard. If Iraqi oil were what actually sent us in there, then why didn't we just go in and take it at the end of the last Gulf war.

The whole scenario holds absolutely NO water at all.

If all we wanted was the oil, we could have told Saddam that he could ONLY sell to us, if he wanted peace.

Give me a flipping break, now I have heard it all.....

quote:

Originally posted by Race Bannon IV:

OBoy! Democrats hate Bush because he is an intellectual lightweight who makes decsions without the benefit of understanding thier impact, because he is a corporate shill,political opportunist,and a lackey for Wolfowitz, Rumfield, and Cheney who are war mongerers and war profiteers. Whats to hate/ We shouldnt be upset that the GOP wishes to twist Kerry's war record and make it appear that Bush was some kind of patriot instead of a rich boy hiding from combat.

Yes Kerry has flip flopped on some issues but that tells me he is seriously considering complex issues instead of blindly being following where he is being led. These issues and thier implications are fluid and require someine with more than rudimentary problem solving skills. Bush failed at every endeavor he tried until he bought the statehouse in Texas and had his brother Shanghai the votes of an entire state to become President. That is why we have issue with him. Has nothing to do with blind hate. My eyes are wide ****ing open.

Oh puhlease as well, an intellectual lightweight?

You gotta give me a break man, Bush is and has been executive. Kerry has been a Senator.. woohoo.

You have been listening to too much Democrat propaganda. They said the same thing about Reagan, and he was far from an intellectual lightweight, and so is Bush.

You guys need to take off your "I hate Bush" sunglasses and see the truth, because you both are so far off that it is insanity itself.

You want to know what the president said? He said and I quote... well almsot "We have a saying up here in Tennase or down here in tennase or over there in Texas... I dont know where we are... Fool me... Fool me once shame on... shame one you fool me... fool me twice...... well you cant fool me twice."

LOL guys,

Well, you know what they say..

"You can't send a fool to University to train him out of being a fool. All you get is a trained fool, who is ten times more dangerous."

I have never been one to owe my allegiance to a Presidential Candidate because of their platform or prior public service background. I tend to look a little deeper to see what sort of human being they are.

To me,Kerry seems like the typical blowhard who has a huge bank account. Since he has never really put in a "hard" days work, I can't really trust him to be the friend of Joe Six Pack.

John has shown us alot of different faces.

I wonder if he gets a discount for large quantity orders? So, he looks at his schedule for the day and decides which faces to pack, along with the tools to change it out when needed. I bet his pit crew gets paid well.

"Hey guys, when are ya gonna fix his flat?"

I see, so a verbal Feaux Pau, makes you an intellectual Lightweight.

OK, when you become president, and are flying all over the country to make speeches, have hundreds of staff meetings with your cabinet, speechmakers, policymakers, foreign diplomats, etc, and are completely exhausted, BUT HAVE to make the speech, let's see you do any better.

You think that all the president does is stand up in front of crowds and make speeches?

Reagan made enough Feaux Paus to keep the media going for quite a while, but he was no intellectual lightweight, just as Bush is no intellectual lightweight.

You guys keep dreaming, but whenever I hear someone say that the president is an intellectual lightweight and then uses a mistake in his speech to point that out, tells me that they really haven't got a clue.

Bush is much more intelligent then you give him credit for, which is a good thing in your enemies I suppose.

Sun Tzu, the art of war said something to this effect.

For your enemy to underestimate you, is one of the best thing that could happen, the worst is when they know EXACTLY what you are capable of.

You underestimate George Bush BADLY, and that could be a good thing for him, but tells me loads more about you.

Maybe he is smarter than I thought he was, he's smart enough to have fooled you into thinking he isnt out of his depth. Or perhaps am underestimating how smart you are. Seriously though, I dont think that you have to be a genius to be president, but you should have some intellectual capacity, and Bush has very little. The Reagan comparison is not valid because from what I know of him he was a self made man who was an overachiever. He did not benefit from having everthing given to him.

quote:

Originally posted by Race Bannon IV:

Maybe he is smarter than I thought he was, he's smart enough to have fooled you into thinking he isnt out of his depth. Or perhaps am underestimating how smart you are. Seriously though, I dont think that you have to be a genius to be president, but you should have some intellectual capacity, and Bush has very little. The Reagan comparison is not valid because from what I know of him he was a self made man who was an overachiever. He did not benefit from having everthing given to him.

Out of his depth?

Hmm, he executed the war flawlessly, we took Iraq out with a minimum of casualties, and a minimum of force.

Afghanistan is now becoming a Democratic state, and it has been wartorn for over 200 years.

The economy is roaring back into shape..

And there are numerous other examples and you claim that he is out of his depth. Geez, talk about ignoring the facts to believe something...

As far as intellectual capacity, it takes a lot of intellect to keep track of the myriad of things that the president does, above all else, you must be an excellent executive, and put together a power house team that can get the job done. That takes a hell of a lot of intelligence.

And this thing about Bush getting everything given to him.

What the heck is that?

Everything that President Bush owns and has done, he has earned. Sure, he got a little help from his families contacts etc, but he is a political animal and knows exactly what he is doing, and knows precisely how he's gonna get there.

But, he got everything given to him, tells me that you know absolutely NOTHING about George W Bush before he became President, nor the governor of Texas.

Oh, and just because I want to get back on the subject at hand.

In the entire history of the United States, ONLY 2 sitting Senators have successfully won the presidency, Most presidents have been governors before they become President.

Warren Harding in 1920 was able to do it, and John F Kennedy was able to do it, but NO other sitting Senator in the history of the US has ever won the presidency. if they had been a senator, they were normally Vice President first.

I think that John Kerry will make sure that that continues. He is a sitting Senator, and I believe that not only will he lose, but will lose BADLY.... The Democrats had better come up with a better candidate quick, or they are done...

You want to talk about an intellectual lightweight, or maybe it is the fact that he holds to no principles whatsoever, and I mistake that for stupidity, and getting everything given to him on a silver platter, my god, this guy is married to one of the 10 richest women in the United States. Have you ever seen Theresa Heinz? SCARY!!! I thought Hillary was bad... Whoa baby.....

He was in the Vietnam for 4 months, came back and claimed that he took part and or saw war crimes, and then tossed his medals into the capitol mall pool. Now he claims that he has this huge war record, is a war hero of some sort, and then has the temerity to claim that they were somebody elses medals.

Oh, and then we get to issues, I am for the war, whoops, I am against the war. I am for tax cuts, whoops, I am against tax cuts. I am for a strong defense, whoops, let's cut the military and intelligence services to the bone, etc, etc ad nauseum.

The guy makes me dizzy, can't he just make up his fricking mind and stick with it?

quote:

You do know the only real reason it is roaring back into shape is because of the war right? War time always brings in a huge cash flow. Look his "Trickle Down" method doesn't work... it never works. It was tried i belive 4 times and it never worked. One of which was the Depresion and the only way we got the economy up and rolling again was thanks to one of the greatest presidents of all time.

quote:

Originally posted by Cadrian Almondo:

quote:

You do know the only real reason it is roaring back into shape is because of the war right? War time always brings in a huge cash flow. Look his "Trickle Down" method doesn't work... it never works. It was tried i belive 4 times and it never worked. One of which was the Depresion and the only way we got the economy up and rolling again was thanks to one of the greatest presidents of all time.

Oh puhlease, if you actually believe that, you are in deep kaka.

Trickle down economics is the ONLY thing that works, and has worked EVERY time it has been done.

Where this never works comes from I have no idea, but it is DEAD D Wrong...

its no use fighting it jaguar

once a fool always a fool

This goes against me but I think maybe we should all take a hit and let Kerry win just so all those blind idiots can stop living in their fantasy land and get a good dose of reality, so when next election comes around they will all keep their ignorant mouths shut.

this is just rediculous people! how can you trust a man who cant even keep a simple story straight!?