9/11 Commission : Saddam has no ties to Al-Qaeda

It is ABOUT TIME...!! they come out and SAID it!!.

quote:

I just want them to drop it. It's too late now, why are they continuing to pester and waste money on this "9/11 Counsel" thing?

My opinion, is that it isnt a waste, to confirm, and re-affirm the TRUTH!!, as history NEEDS to record the criminal and deceptiveness of this president!!.

The sad part: Is that those who believe that lier BUSH and his administration, and their excuses for their ATTACK on that country, will still deny that which has been PROVEN.

What matters? Is WE, as a people, STAND on principle, and morality. And that WE, as a people, NEVER again allow a hot headed and immature elected leader...Rush the American people, into any action, which endangers our safety and our internatiional relationships throughout the world....without due contemplation, inverstigation, and level headed decision.

And to know how to do that, requires a complete understanding, as to HOW and WHY, we allowed it to happen this time.

I am sure, you will see, as time goes on....The lynch MOB mentality which has gripped this nation, will slowly ebb. THIS is why bush keeps screeming there is going to be another terrorist attack...This is why he keeps pumping the public, with his propaganda of fear.

You may already have noticed, his AXIS of evil campaign has been recently muted and NOW he keeps talking about what a bad man saddam was, instead of admitting, they made a mistake. Any intelligent person, in the world, knows there are many such bad men, and many dictators which are MUCH worse, and MUCH more of a threat to the whole world, than little ole Saddam could ever have been.

Sorry, the 911 commission was a joke from the start.

It was CYA for Clinton and his lack of leadership and destruction of our intelligence capabilities.

Saddam NOT only had ties to Al Quaeda, he helped train them, he gave them medical addistance as well as financial assistance.

Al Quaeda is now robbing banks to get cash, because A: We cut off and confiscated most if not all of their cash resources, and B: Saddam is no longer there giving them cash.

Saddam had MAJOR ties to Al Quaeda, it is so obvious that it is insane, and to watch people continue to say that he didn't is sad to watch.

To look at something, seeing that it is there, and to then claim that it doesn't exist is delusional.

Anyone that says that Saddam did not have ties to Al Quaeda is delusional, just plain ignorant, or is in MAJOR CYA mode.

yeah, right jag. I suppose, ANY investigation which does NOT find what you BELIEVE,to be true, would be a joke.

I have met very few people, in my MANY years of life, who would continue to openly screem, that they were the only one with the truth.... EVEN after the facts bore out the opposite.

Most have sense enough to quiet down, and do some reflection, if facts prove them to be WRONG.

It takes maturity to ADMIT, when one is wrong. This is something, ole BUSHY BABY, does NOT have!!

Jaguar, you are raving. You are routinely ignoring anything and everything that dispels your position, without actually taking in any of it, ignoring the source (in this case, its Associated Press).

There NEVER was a link between Saddam and Al Qaeda, the only Al Qaeda camp was in the far north, near the border, in an inacessable area, in the no fly zone. Otherwise he would have taken it out. Saddam was VERY secular, and Al Qaeda is VERY fundamentalist. Its like north and south on a magnet. Political left and right. They don't mix. Besides, all you've done is just spout this rubbish about a nonexistant connection.

You claim the increase in bank robberies is due to Saddam not funding them? How about that they always had robbed banks, but it had never been though much of. Or that the Saudis (who are CONFIRMED terrorist supporters) have cut funding?

Hmmm written by the Associated press.

Let's see.. waht are the odd's of this being another scame? ... very much 99%

Sorry, but I feel the same as Jaguar does here. He's done his own research into this matter, unless you have also you have no right telling Jag that he's wrong. He's more active in this area than most of the people on this board (why do you think hardly anyone touch's certain area's here, the reason is because Jaguar has the proof)

Jaguar has presented this proof countless time's and you people STILL call him a lier... I find it funny.. cause you people are only going to make matters worse by beleaving the Associated presss (CNN and the others.. must I use my famour words?... yes... Communist New's Network)

The AP is nothing more than a Communist area, why do you people CONTINUE to believe them? Is it because you're looking for a reason to hate Bush? .. lol these question's have already been answered

You people continue to beleave those Communist's new's people all you want, all you're doing is contributing to the problem's in this nation

(edit: Lesson Number one: Alway's proof read before you hit that little SUBMIT button)

[ 06-16-2004, 10:25 PM: Message edited by: Kalshion ]

You people FORGETTING SOMTHING??

The Associated Press, is where ALL THE INFORMATION in the UNITED STATES press (newspapers, TV, all magazines) is regulated.!!

SHEESH!!

might as well accuse our whole political and information system of communism, unless of course it is a press release approved by BUSH!!

GOD HAVE MERCY!!!!!

Anyway, the main reason and purpose I see for the 9/11 commission is to find out ways to prevent and see these attacks coming. Not to mention learn the truth to the best that they can. You will NEVER know the 100% truth in your life.

What did Bush do on Jan. 23rd 2001 or Sept. 10th 2001, you WILL NEVER KNOW. Does Bush really want to protect the U.S.? He may say yes and someone else may say no, but the TRUTH is you will never be 100% sure of either.

All we can learn is how to better protect ourselves and each other.

ALso, just FYI, the PRESS is saying that the 911 commission says that there is NO link between Iraq and Al Quaeda.

What the 911 commission ACTUALLY said, was that there is no direct connection between 911, Al Quaeda, and Iraq.

In other words, Iraq did not help Al Quaeda in the operation that turned into 911.

That's it that's all, not that there is not or was not ever a connection between Al Quaeda, and Iraq, but there was no connection in regards to 911.

Go back to the Osama Bin Laden Indictment in 1999, during CLINTONS adminostration, it says that Osama Bin Laden was getting DIRECT support from Saddam, and Iraq.

Your own Democratic regime of 4 years ago, admitted in the indictment, that there was indeed a DIRECT and PRESENT connection between Al Quaeda and Iraq.

so, sorry guys, you're both nuts for even trying to use this as "never ANY connection between Al Quaeda and Iraq" because THAT is a FLAT OUT lie!!

Also, more then half of that commission were somehow involved in the Clinton administration, theri MAIN job was to cover their old bosses legacy in any way they could.

There is indeed a connection between Iraq, Al Quaeda and 911. Zarcowi met with Iraqi intelligence in Praque just before 911, and from the information given, was given an undisclosed amount of money from Saddam Housien. What was the money for? 3 guesses, where did the money go? give ya 3 guesses.

You might get your info from a bunch of Senators, but I get my info from people on the ground, and friends that are still within the military and other organizations, as well as the media.

I have a very different picture then you do Street, but you get your info 3rd hand, and I am getting mine almost directly from the sources.

I know which info I trust. and it ain't yours, that is for certain.

[ 06-16-2004, 09:33 PM: Message edited by: Jaguar ]

quote:

Originally posted by Kalshion:

(why do you think hardly anyone touch's certain area's here,
the reason is because Jaguar has no proof)

OK, what the heck is that crap?

I have all the proof necassary to prove almost EVERY point I make.

Some sources I can't share, because I get the info from sources that can't be shared, but are as reliable as they possibly can be.

If I shared those sources, I would endanger things and people, that I really cannot nor wish to endanger.

I have eyes and ears in a lot of different areas, and pay close attention if they A: let something slip, or B: tell me something that they feel is important enough to share.

90% of my sources are publicly available, but to say I have no proof is a crock of crap.

I hope that was a mistype Kalshion, I really, really do.

quote:

Originally posted by Mrxknown:

Anyway, the main reason and purpose I see for the 9/11 commission is to find out ways to prevent and see these attacks coming. Not to mention learn the truth to the best that they can. You will NEVER know the 100% truth in your life.

First off, the 911 commission was nothing but CYA for the previous administration, NOTHING more. It was full of political hacks that wanted to protect the "Clinton" legacy, if you think a stained Blue dress is a legacy to be proud of.

It was political, NOTHING more, answers to help us protect ourselves were not even close to these peoples minds. Their main goal was to make sure that Clintons policies did not take the blame for 911.

quote:

What did Bush do on Jan. 23rd 2001 or Sept. 10th 2001, you WILL NEVER KNOW. Does Bush really want to protect the U.S.? He may say yes and someone else may say no, but the TRUTH is you will never be 100% sure of either.

THe fact is that if Bush had not been serious, we would have been attacking a number of countries within 72 hours, but we did not go into Afghanistan until October 7th, a full month after 911. If Bush only wanted to start warring on people and make us all feel better, he would have begun the attacks on 9/12.

quote:

All we can learn is how to better protect ourselves and each other.

When they get serious about protecting this country, you will know it, they will ask for volunteers from the militia of this country to protect national monuments, cover the borders, keep an eye out on suspicious people etc.

When they finally call upon the MILITIA of this country, that is when I will know that they are actually serious about our security.

ACKS!

Crude, I made a mistake in my post.. that's what I get for NOT proof reading

quote:

Lucky for me, it was. Thank's for pointing it out, I made the correction

quote:

Originally posted by Kalshion:

ACKS!

Crude, I made a mistake in my post.. that's what I get for NOT proof reading

quote:

Lucky for me, it was. Thank's for pointing it out, I made the correction

LOL, good enough....

Read this transcript of an interview of VP Cheney and CNBC's Capital Report.

He makes the point that there is no proven link between Iraq and Al Qaeda on 9/11, but that there are many links between Iraq and Al Qaeda generally.

Furthermore, several 9/11 Commission members are annoyed with the New York Times in the way that they are distorting what the 9/11 Commission actually said. The Commissioners said that they were only charged with looking for a 9/11 connection, not a general working connection between Iraq and Al Qaeda. They make no authoritive statements about the latter, only the former.

You say you have sources, but can't give them out. For all we know, it could be a little voice in the back of your head. Not exactly very credible.

There's no point in continuing this, with you completely unwilling to accept the truth.

First off, the Bush administration NEVER said that Saddam was involved with 911, but has ALWAYS siad that there were and have been links to Al Quaeda and Iraq.

You guys ignore the evidence before your very eyes, and I find it rather amusing to say the least.

quote:

9/11 commission co-chairman Lee Hamilton, a Democrat, said today there is no disagreement between the commission and the administration over links between Al Qaeda and Saddam Hussein.

Wow, what a concept, yet you guys are STILL claiming that there is no link? Is that what I see?

OK, let's take this one step at a time, shall we?

Saddam and Al Quaeda had a Nonaggression Pact dating back to 1993, in which al Qaeda agreed not to agitate against the Iraqi regime. And the Iraqi regime in response, agreed to provide al Qaeda with assistance on weapons development.

Steven Hayes has written an ENTIRE fricking book on all the connections that Iraq and Al Quaeda had, and you are still claiming that Iraq and Al Quaeda had no ties? Is this correct?

See Count 4 in this Indictment from November 1998. This is during CLINTONS adminstration.

I quote....

quote:

In addition, ALquaeda reached and understanding with the government of Iraq,
saddam Housien
that Al Quaeda would not work against that government and that on particluar projects, Specifically including weapons developement, Al Quaeda would work cooperatively with the government of Iraq.

Need more proof Kartoffel? And watch your mouth, I have more sources then you have years of life, I have more experience, DIRECTLY in military and intelligence then you have ever dreamed of having, nor would be trusted in having.

I have higher security clearances then you know exist, so watch your mouth. 90% of the time, I will give PUBLICLY available sources for my "fact".

You spew a lot of nonsense and spin by the mainstream media and claim that it is somehow factual.

Just as your first post states.

The whole title is nonsense, yet you continue to affirm it? Is that right?

Do you still claim that Iraq and Al Quaeda had NO connections at all?

Is this still correct? Do you STILL claim that Al Quaeda and Iraq had NO connections at all? As you did in your first post? Come on Kartoffel, tell me, do you still believe that?

quote:

Originally posted by street:

There is an old saying(comes from the GOOD book):

"Cast not, your perls before swine"

street>'holding a bag FULL of perls,and re-evaluating who is truly worthy of them"

The pearls you have are fake, the pearls I have are REAL.....

I know who the swines are here Street, and it ain't the ones that understand that Iraq and Al Quaeda did indeed and continue to have connections.

Zarcowi right now, is in Falluja, he has gotten together with Saddam loyalists and is trying to raise all the caine he can before June 30th. His main goal is to undermine our efforts in bringing Democracy to the region.

Al Quaeda Knows that if Iraq becomes a Democracy, they are in DEEP kaka.

Are you still going to claim that AL Quaeda and Iraq did not have a connection as well Street, is that right?

Do you as still claim that Saddam and Osama Bin Laden did not have ANY connections at all?

And Believe it or not, even if the 911 commission ignored it.

A man named Lieutenant Colonel Hickma Shakir, who is he you ask? He was a Saddam Fedayeen officer, and why is that important?

He was seen and photographed with one of the September 11 hijackers in January of 2000 in Kuala Lumpur, at what most U.S. intelligence officials believe was a chief planning meeting for the September 11 attacks.

No connection? Interesting that, guess what, there is indeed a DIRECT connection between 911 and Iraq, in this man, but the 911 commission ignored it.

So, a Saddam Feyadeen officer was at a major 911 planning meeting, yet there is no connection between 911 and Iraq. Sorry, not quite.

Also, just before 911, Zarcowi,Edit, it was actually Muhammed Atta, I had Zarcowi on the brain at that time, sorry, and it was again the ABOVE Iraqi Intelligence officer. I am repeating myself here, but I will anyway, just to drive the point home, met with Iraqi intelligence officials in Praque. And undisclosed amount of money was given to him. What happened to that money? what was it for? I'll give you 3 guesses.

The facts are out there, you just have to look for them, but you guys have this nice little fantasy in your head, and no amount of facts is gonna change your mind.

That's really sad, to be so partisan that actual facts mean nothing...

Why am I NOT surprised?

[ 06-21-2004, 12:55 AM: Message edited by: Jaguar ]

1.)The 9/11 commission did find ties to Al Qaida - just not ties to 9/11 with Iraq.

2.)Never has George Bush or his administration denied that Iraq had no link to 9/11

3.)This is a war on TERRORISM - not a War on Al Qaida.

I fail to see the signifigance in the news media reporting it this way.

quote:

Originally posted by JUDGExKTF:

Bottom line: It doesnÔÇÖt matter that Iraq HAD connections with Al Quaeda in the past, because even the US has. The point is, they didnÔÇÖt have them at the time of 9/11. So that why Bush and his ÔÇ£I never said that they had connections during 9/11, I only said they have had themÔÇØ donÔÇÖt mean anything.
And there was NO reason to attack Iraq,
and don't give me but he was torturing his people talk, because Bush couldn't care less about that.

Did you just say that?

Are you serious? please tell me that you are NOT serious.....

Because if you are, this country is in MUCH worse shape then I thought.

All Logical thought is gone.

No reason to attack Iraq? WTF? You actually believe that?

There is no point in responding to such stupidity.

The reasons have been pointed out again, and again, and again on these threads, if you have chosen to ignore them, then you have chosen to be ignorant, and I can't help you.

He's in the Netherlands, not in the US, phew, had me scared there for a minute....