Pentagon: Bush Military Records Destroyed

here's the bigger question

How do you know if that article is even TRUTHFUL?

Until I see proof (a video perhaps or something that shows someone destroying the records) I will treat this as liberal propaganda

here's the bigger question

How do you know if that article is even TRUTHFUL?

Until I see proof (a video perhaps or something that shows someone destroying the records) I will treat this as liberal propaganda

I have to wonder about those who wish to hide behind a shrubbery.

The article could very well be true, who knows?

The military is synonomous with the nomenclatures;

FUBAR and SNAFU

It just seems odd to me that stories like that seem to surface when it is most convenient for a Rankist's purposes. If you are in doubt as to the validity, then send a request to view those records yourselves and See what kind of response you get. Otherwise, put away your labelmaker and save it for labeling other things.

Since I am neither liberal or conservative, it doesn't matter to me. The system is FUBAR from one end to the other and only boils down to two sides in competition with each other for the power of dominance over every citizen in this country. They get richer by making us poorer and I strongly feel that the so called honorable Mr Bush And his probable opponent are in on the fleecing of us all.

My opinion on the service record of both candidates is that they are both highly suspect.

I have to wonder about those who wish to hide behind a shrubbery.

The article could very well be true, who knows?

The military is synonomous with the nomenclatures;

FUBAR and SNAFU

It just seems odd to me that stories like that seem to surface when it is most convenient for a Rankist's purposes. If you are in doubt as to the validity, then send a request to view those records yourselves and See what kind of response you get. Otherwise, put away your labelmaker and save it for labeling other things.

Since I am neither liberal or conservative, it doesn't matter to me. The system is FUBAR from one end to the other and only boils down to two sides in competition with each other for the power of dominance over every citizen in this country. They get richer by making us poorer and I strongly feel that the so called honorable Mr Bush And his probable opponent are in on the fleecing of us all.

My opinion on the service record of both candidates is that they are both highly suspect.

Actually I just did my own research

Military records are destroyed after 25-30 years after you either retire or are forced to leave

That being said, the destruction of his records shouldn't be a surprise at all

Actually I just did my own research

Military records are destroyed after 25-30 years after you either retire or are forced to leave

That being said, the destruction of his records shouldn't be a surprise at all