Uniformed troops should bring a sense of shame

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't respond to idiots....

Street has proven that he is, beyond a shadow of a doubt, a total idiot.

He is intellectually challenged, is clueless as to what is ACTUALLY going on, lives off his I hate Bush Rhetoric, and if anything or anyone disagrees with his emotionally based nonsense, he will ignore it.

Ignorance is one thing, but WILLFUL ignorance is inexcusable. Therefore there is no excuse for his idiocy.

Therefore, I will watch his stupidity, and shake my head at his emotionally based idiotic nonsense, and feel badly that a human being can sink to such a point.

It's sad really, but when you live on hate for so long, that is what happens.

[ 08-28-2004, 02:14 AM: Message edited by: Jaguar ]

I don't respond to idiots....

Street has proven that he is, beyond a shadow of a doubt, a total idiot.

He is intellectually challenged, is clueless as to what is ACTUALLY going on, lives off his I hate Bush Rhetoric, and if anything or anyone disagrees with his emotionally based nonsense, he will ignore it.

Ignorance is one thing, but WILLFUL ignorance is inexcusable. Therefore there is no excuse for his idiocy.

Therefore, I will watch his stupidity, and shake my head at his emotionally based idiotic nonsense, and feel badly that a human being can sink to such a point.

It's sad really, but when you live on hate for so long, that is what happens.

[ 08-28-2004, 02:14 AM: Message edited by: Jaguar ]

Guest Shingen

I don't think Street is an idiot..just an idealist who believes man can live without war.

It's a pretty sentiment, and in a perfect world, very correct. However in this one, war is essential...it's a fact and for the next few centuries (if Humanity lives that long), my bet that it's here to stay.

Nothing is all evil or all good. War is what it is. Good and bad, just like everything else.

Guest Shingen

I don't think Street is an idiot..just an idealist who believes man can live without war.

It's a pretty sentiment, and in a perfect world, very correct. However in this one, war is essential...it's a fact and for the next few centuries (if Humanity lives that long), my bet that it's here to stay.

Nothing is all evil or all good. War is what it is. Good and bad, just like everything else.

Shingen, you forgot the first rule of man

"As long as man live's, there will always be battles", so in reality. Street is living in a dream land, we will NEVER have complete peace, there will always be war's

Shingen, you forgot the first rule of man

"As long as man live's, there will always be battles", so in reality. Street is living in a dream land, we will NEVER have complete peace, there will always be war's

Jag I agree with your assessment of the piece that was written. However I take offense of your name calling and think that as a moderator you have a responsibility to be a role model, one which in this case you ignored.

It is SO tiresome to have to read in here daily one's personal beleifs ridiculed, marginalized and spoken about with such contempt. I find it difficult to beleive someone of your intelligence can have so little respect for the beliefs of others. You are a better man than that, and that idiot remark is beneath you.

Jag I agree with your assessment of the piece that was written. However I take offense of your name calling and think that as a moderator you have a responsibility to be a role model, one which in this case you ignored.

It is SO tiresome to have to read in here daily one's personal beleifs ridiculed, marginalized and spoken about with such contempt. I find it difficult to beleive someone of your intelligence can have so little respect for the beliefs of others. You are a better man than that, and that idiot remark is beneath you.

Well, Race, it took a GOOD LONG time for me to come to that realization.

If you expect me to apologize, well, sorry, it's how I feel about him.

The man ignores facts and plays to propaganda like it is fact.

Therefore, willful ignorance, which in my book makes him an idiot.

Well, Race, it took a GOOD LONG time for me to come to that realization.

If you expect me to apologize, well, sorry, it's how I feel about him.

The man ignores facts and plays to propaganda like it is fact.

Therefore, willful ignorance, which in my book makes him an idiot.

War is not a neccesity, it is a reality, and it is a reality that will exist as long as people do. Peace is never permanent, it is always temporary, and the only way to achieve peace is to remove the threat and the only way to remove a threat is to destroy it. And since new threats are always popping up, you must maintain a constant, active ability to destroy them, thus the military comes into existance.

War is not a neccesity, it is a reality, and it is a reality that will exist as long as people do. Peace is never permanent, it is always temporary, and the only way to achieve peace is to remove the threat and the only way to remove a threat is to destroy it. And since new threats are always popping up, you must maintain a constant, active ability to destroy them, thus the military comes into existance.

quote:

No, race, Jag is NOT a better man than that....His demonstration, and willingness to FLAME. someone who takes things in a balanced and rational perspective, has PROVEN, time and time again...He is arrogant, and pompus.

His views, are as FAR to the EXTREME right, as he would like to claim, my views are to the extreme left(which is NOT the case).

Agree with Jaquar, or he will call you something akin to " RETARDED IDIOT"

Now, this whole situation, should speak for itself, as to WHO the IDIOT really is...don't you think?

And Jaquar, MY opinions of YOU and YOUR mentality, will NOT be put on these boards; however, I think you should know...: " A chimpanzee's character, and reasoning abilities, are running a close second"

quote:

No, race, Jag is NOT a better man than that....His demonstration, and willingness to FLAME. someone who takes things in a balanced and rational perspective, has PROVEN, time and time again...He is arrogant, and pompus.

His views, are as FAR to the EXTREME right, as he would like to claim, my views are to the extreme left(which is NOT the case).

Agree with Jaquar, or he will call you something akin to " RETARDED IDIOT"

Now, this whole situation, should speak for itself, as to WHO the IDIOT really is...don't you think?

And Jaquar, MY opinions of YOU and YOUR mentality, will NOT be put on these boards; however, I think you should know...: " A chimpanzee's character, and reasoning abilities, are running a close second"

Monkey see, Monkey do.

War is a creation of Man.

War can be abolished by Man.

It's a choice and the sooner you all understand that the sooner Wars will cease to be necessary.

Believing it is inevitable is barbaric and only shows how immature the human race really is.

Street, for what it's worth you have my support in condemning the personal attacks made by Jaguar and others.

Jag, Race is right, your position as moderator implies a certain responsibility to set the tone on these boards. In my opinion you've failed that responsibility miserably.

Monkey see, Monkey do.

War is a creation of Man.

War can be abolished by Man.

It's a choice and the sooner you all understand that the sooner Wars will cease to be necessary.

Believing it is inevitable is barbaric and only shows how immature the human race really is.

Street, for what it's worth you have my support in condemning the personal attacks made by Jaguar and others.

Jag, Race is right, your position as moderator implies a certain responsibility to set the tone on these boards. In my opinion you've failed that responsibility miserably.

YOU'RE the one who used the foul language, which was UNCALLED FOR

Under normal circomstance's I'd probably support you in releaving Jag of his position, but since you responded with violance and words (F word) I support that you be banned from this board

YOU'RE the one who used the foul language, which was UNCALLED FOR

Under normal circomstance's I'd probably support you in releaving Jag of his position, but since you responded with violance and words (F word) I support that you be banned from this board

quote:

Originally posted by Race Bannon IV:

a moderator should moderate

quote:

Originally posted by Race Bannon IV:

a moderator should moderate