Why the democrats will lose

I could not have said it better: Reasons The Dems Will Lose

"In accepting the nomination of his party Thursday night, John Kerry could not quite bring himself to give both the president and the volunteer military who performed so well some credit for this great and significant advance for human liberty. The theme of liberty in the Muslim world belongs to George Bush. It was he who named liberty the only real alternative to terrorism.

With a firm reliance on Divine Providence," to cite our forebears once again, Bush has publicly held that one cannot fight terrorism merely by killing terrorists. One must provide an alternative of liberty, prosperity, and opportunity -- one must labor to build free societies where they do not now exist. Liberty works. I think Bush will win because these are the truths Americans hold.

Bush believes these truths. At this moment, the Democrats (who used to believe them, nobly so) do not even see their relevance. Kerry spoke well about patriotism, the international leadership of America, and liberty -- but he seems willfully blind to the relevance of these beautiful ideals to Iraq, Afghanistan, and the war on terrorism. For such ideals and purposes some 900 young Americans of this generation have laid down their lives. They will be thanked by generations yet unborn.

So will their commander-in-chief.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could not have said it better: Reasons The Dems Will Lose

"In accepting the nomination of his party Thursday night, John Kerry could not quite bring himself to give both the president and the volunteer military who performed so well some credit for this great and significant advance for human liberty. The theme of liberty in the Muslim world belongs to George Bush. It was he who named liberty the only real alternative to terrorism.

With a firm reliance on Divine Providence," to cite our forebears once again, Bush has publicly held that one cannot fight terrorism merely by killing terrorists. One must provide an alternative of liberty, prosperity, and opportunity -- one must labor to build free societies where they do not now exist. Liberty works. I think Bush will win because these are the truths Americans hold.

Bush believes these truths. At this moment, the Democrats (who used to believe them, nobly so) do not even see their relevance. Kerry spoke well about patriotism, the international leadership of America, and liberty -- but he seems willfully blind to the relevance of these beautiful ideals to Iraq, Afghanistan, and the war on terrorism. For such ideals and purposes some 900 young Americans of this generation have laid down their lives. They will be thanked by generations yet unborn.

So will their commander-in-chief.

Good Lord. Why on earth would Kerry acknowledge bush in his nomination acceptance speech? Isn't there a conflict of interest there? LOL. And aside from the fact that all of us lefties are bush-bashers, shouldn't kerry's speech concentrate on himself anyway? Well, if the democrats lose, it's a shot in the arm for al qaeda. As kerry said, bush's policies are a recruitment for terrorists. Al qaeda would LOVE to see FOUR MORE YEARS.

Good Lord. Why on earth would Kerry acknowledge bush in his nomination acceptance speech? Isn't there a conflict of interest there? LOL. And aside from the fact that all of us lefties are bush-bashers, shouldn't kerry's speech concentrate on himself anyway? Well, if the democrats lose, it's a shot in the arm for al qaeda. As kerry said, bush's policies are a recruitment for terrorists. Al qaeda would LOVE to see FOUR MORE YEARS.

This is a reason why Kerry will lose.

From CNSNews:

quote:

(CNSNews.com)
- Sen. John F. Kerry told ABC News, "I will have significant, enormous reduction in the level of troops" in Iraq by the end of his term, but he refused to say how he would accomplish that. Elect me and find out, he indicated. I've been involved in this for a long time, longer than George Bush," Kerry told George Stephanopoulos, the host of ABC's "This Week." "I've spent 20 years negotiating, working, fighting for different kinds of treaties and different relationships around the world. I know that as president there's huge leverage that will be available to me, enormous cards to play, and I'm not going to play them in public. I'm not going to play them before I'm president." Kerry indicated that he would seek - and get - more help from America's allies, something that would allow him to bring more U.S. troops home. He said electing a new leader - a "fresh start" - would motivate leaders in other countries to rally around the U.S.

(CNSNews.com)
- A top economic advisor to Democratic presidential nominee John Kerry said the public won't hear Kerry's financial plans until after he's elected -- if he's elected. In the Aug. 2 cover story of "Business Week," former Clinton administration treasury secretary Robert Rubin said, "I don't think you can make proposals to try to dig out of this hole until you've gotten elected ... If you start to put out proposals now, they would be vigorously attacked and they would in effect become tainted so they couldn't be used."

Kerry: I won't tell you my plans until you elect me, because you'll just attack them and then I won't get to do them.

This is a reason why Kerry will lose.

From CNSNews:

quote:

(CNSNews.com)
- Sen. John F. Kerry told ABC News, "I will have significant, enormous reduction in the level of troops" in Iraq by the end of his term, but he refused to say how he would accomplish that. Elect me and find out, he indicated. I've been involved in this for a long time, longer than George Bush," Kerry told George Stephanopoulos, the host of ABC's "This Week." "I've spent 20 years negotiating, working, fighting for different kinds of treaties and different relationships around the world. I know that as president there's huge leverage that will be available to me, enormous cards to play, and I'm not going to play them in public. I'm not going to play them before I'm president." Kerry indicated that he would seek - and get - more help from America's allies, something that would allow him to bring more U.S. troops home. He said electing a new leader - a "fresh start" - would motivate leaders in other countries to rally around the U.S.

(CNSNews.com)
- A top economic advisor to Democratic presidential nominee John Kerry said the public won't hear Kerry's financial plans until after he's elected -- if he's elected. In the Aug. 2 cover story of "Business Week," former Clinton administration treasury secretary Robert Rubin said, "I don't think you can make proposals to try to dig out of this hole until you've gotten elected ... If you start to put out proposals now, they would be vigorously attacked and they would in effect become tainted so they couldn't be used."

Kerry: I won't tell you my plans until you elect me, because you'll just attack them and then I won't get to do them.

Isn't that just frightening?

He won't tell us his plans, just that he has them.

Wonderful, and then he tells Bush to implement the 911 commissions plan, even if they would create ANOTHER Beuracracy that isn't needed, then again, Kerry never met a new government department that he didn't like.

This whole thing is a freak show with the Democrats.

John Kerry, 3 purple heart winner, at least 2 self inflicted, through sheer stupidity, NOT enemy fire, he applies for them HIMSELF, and signs his own request for a purple heart.

He knows that it takes 3 and he's out.

THen he comes home spewing lies about what is going on in Vietnam, and calling his fellow servicemen baby killers etc, then he throws his medals away, then he didn't, then he did.

He writes a book about it, and then refuses to allow it to be republished.

Then he has THE MOST liberal record in the senate, has NEVER had his name on ANY legislation, has NEVER run a company, or been governor of a state, yet he expects us to vote him as President.

ANYONE that votes for Kerry, is just plain ignorant of what this guy is, and if they aren't ignorant, they are Bush haters, and they are ONLY voting for him because he's NOT Bush.

The guy is a freak, and his wife? Don't even get me started.... OMG

Isn't that just frightening?

He won't tell us his plans, just that he has them.

Wonderful, and then he tells Bush to implement the 911 commissions plan, even if they would create ANOTHER Beuracracy that isn't needed, then again, Kerry never met a new government department that he didn't like.

This whole thing is a freak show with the Democrats.

John Kerry, 3 purple heart winner, at least 2 self inflicted, through sheer stupidity, NOT enemy fire, he applies for them HIMSELF, and signs his own request for a purple heart.

He knows that it takes 3 and he's out.

THen he comes home spewing lies about what is going on in Vietnam, and calling his fellow servicemen baby killers etc, then he throws his medals away, then he didn't, then he did.

He writes a book about it, and then refuses to allow it to be republished.

Then he has THE MOST liberal record in the senate, has NEVER had his name on ANY legislation, has NEVER run a company, or been governor of a state, yet he expects us to vote him as President.

ANYONE that votes for Kerry, is just plain ignorant of what this guy is, and if they aren't ignorant, they are Bush haters, and they are ONLY voting for him because he's NOT Bush.

The guy is a freak, and his wife? Don't even get me started.... OMG

quote:

Originally posted by Jaguar:

He sponsored along with how many other Senators.

only S 305 and S 1112 would fall in this catagory

quote:

There is NO legislation with his name on it.

nope, S 1386, S 1310, S 530 were his contributions that had no other sponsors.

quote:

The man has not had an original thought in his life....

Ok, you got me, he and 3/4 of congress fit in this category.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Originally posted by jamotto:

quote:

quote:

quote:

S1386, S 1310, and S530, what were they? I'll go and see if I can find them, but you seem to have the info at your fingertips.

I am almost afraid of the answer.

And that last one, gotta agree 100%....

quote:

Originally posted by jamotto:

quote:

quote:

quote:

S1386, S 1310, and S530, what were they? I'll go and see if I can find them, but you seem to have the info at your fingertips.

And that last one, gotta agree 100%....

quote:

S 1386 was to amend titles 10 and 14, United States Code, to provide for the use of gold in the metal content of the Medal of Honor.

S 1310 was to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to provide that the harbor maintenance tax is applied to certain ports that import cargo exceeding $100,000,000 in value per year.

S 530 was to amend title 5, United States Code, to create a presumption that a disability or death of a Federal employee in fire protection activities caused by any of certain diseases is the result of the performance of such employee's duty.

quote:

S 1386 was to amend titles 10 and 14, United States Code, to provide for the use of gold in the metal content of the Medal of Honor.

S 1310 was to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to provide that the harbor maintenance tax is applied to certain ports that import cargo exceeding $100,000,000 in value per year.

S 530 was to amend title 5, United States Code, to create a presumption that a disability or death of a Federal employee in fire protection activities caused by any of certain diseases is the result of the performance of such employee's duty.

Why will the Democrats lose, because they are so far from the American mainstream that isn't even funny, they are putting the MOST liberal person they have on the ballot for president, and he's gonna get caught and slammed.

Kerry is going to have a MAJOR meltdown on National television before November, and destroy all chances of EVER getting elected to ANY public office again.

I for one can't wait to see it....LOL

Why will the Democrats lose, because they are so far from the American mainstream that isn't even funny, they are putting the MOST liberal person they have on the ballot for president, and he's gonna get caught and slammed.

Kerry is going to have a MAJOR meltdown on National television before November, and destroy all chances of EVER getting elected to ANY public office again.

I for one can't wait to see it....LOL

quote:

oooh, yer so smart, jag!! Really!! I am amazed at your superior insight! now, what are the numbers to the TEXAS lottery for next friday night, I NEED a WINNER!!

I mean really!!...as usual, you state these things as if they were "FACT", rather than the "OPINIONS",that they are.... Comparative, to all the RIGHT WING propaghandanized rhetoric you continue to post, as "FACTS", as well.