Why the democrats will lose

quote:

Why will the Democrats lose, because they are so far from the American mainstream that isn't even funny, they are putting the MOST liberal person they have on the ballot for president, and he's gonna get caught and slammed.

Kerry is going to have a MAJOR meltdown on National television before November, and destroy all chances of EVER getting elected to ANY public office again.

oooh, yer so smart, jag!! Really!! I am amazed at your superior insight! now, what are the numbers to the TEXAS lottery for next friday night, I NEED a WINNER!!

I mean really!!...as usual, you state these things as if they were "FACT", rather than the "OPINIONS",that they are.... Comparative, to all the RIGHT WING propaghandanized rhetoric you continue to post, as "FACTS", as well.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kerry is beginning to panic Street, his wife kicked his butt at the convention, and his numbers are falling, the man is unstable, and his wife, OMG.

Do far I have yet to hear ANYTHING about Kerry that would make me want to vote for him.

What's your solution to the economy Mr. Kerry, I won't say until after I am elected, what's you're solution to Iraq Mr Kerry, I won't say until after I'm elected.

Yeah, sure you betcha, in other words, he is clueless about what he's gonna do to fix anything, and he's hoping that he can CYA once he's president.

Yeah, I'm gonna vote for that...LOL

And my facts are beyond question, because I state facts, so far I hear a lot of nonsense rhetoric out of you, you say my facts are nonsense, let's see you refute them. I have yet to see it Street, yet you keep posting like you have.

Yeah, I can use that little emoticon too, what?think it makes you look smart or something?

Makes you look as clueless as your posts are....

Kerry is beginning to panic Street, his wife kicked his butt at the convention, and his numbers are falling, the man is unstable, and his wife, OMG.

Do far I have yet to hear ANYTHING about Kerry that would make me want to vote for him.

What's your solution to the economy Mr. Kerry, I won't say until after I am elected, what's you're solution to Iraq Mr Kerry, I won't say until after I'm elected.

Yeah, sure you betcha, in other words, he is clueless about what he's gonna do to fix anything, and he's hoping that he can CYA once he's president.

Yeah, I'm gonna vote for that...LOL

And my facts are beyond question, because I state facts, so far I hear a lot of nonsense rhetoric out of you, you say my facts are nonsense, let's see you refute them. I have yet to see it Street, yet you keep posting like you have.

Yeah, I can use that little emoticon too, what?think it makes you look smart or something?

Hmmm... pretty shrewish considering you're trying to convey that Kerry is panicing. ROFLMAO. At this point I'm thinking Kerry in a landslide because frankly everyone I talk to (except for here) says Bush has to go.

The facts were few in your latest post Jaguar; other than Kerry is mum on the economy not wanting to go into office with his plans on the table and the debate already determined. I guess he wants to spring it on us *snickers*. No, it would not be my policy to say to the people, "I have a plan but I'm holding the cards close to my vest until you elect me". I stand by my convictions and make them plain. I do however, believe that Kerry has a plan and will grant him leniency for the simple fact that I have to put my vote SOMEWHERE... and ANYWHERE is better than with Bush (been there and done that). I think the debates will demand that Kerry take a stand and then I expect to hear more on the economy from both men. Let's face it, John Kerry is vague but I would rather have vague than psychotic, religiously motivated, uninformed and unwavering. Pop another anti-depressant George, I'm being critical and I know you don't handle criticism well. *chuckles*

Oh and I'm sorry Jaguar there were two facts in your post. The second you had to read between the lines for but the parroting was unmistakeable. You listen to an oxycontin popping hypocrite that's getting divorced, don't you?

*Laughs*

Cheers

Hmmm... pretty shrewish considering you're trying to convey that Kerry is panicing. ROFLMAO. At this point I'm thinking Kerry in a landslide because frankly everyone I talk to (except for here) says Bush has to go.

The facts were few in your latest post Jaguar; other than Kerry is mum on the economy not wanting to go into office with his plans on the table and the debate already determined. I guess he wants to spring it on us *snickers*. No, it would not be my policy to say to the people, "I have a plan but I'm holding the cards close to my vest until you elect me". I stand by my convictions and make them plain. I do however, believe that Kerry has a plan and will grant him leniency for the simple fact that I have to put my vote SOMEWHERE... and ANYWHERE is better than with Bush (been there and done that). I think the debates will demand that Kerry take a stand and then I expect to hear more on the economy from both men. Let's face it, John Kerry is vague but I would rather have vague than psychotic, religiously motivated, uninformed and unwavering. Pop another anti-depressant George, I'm being critical and I know you don't handle criticism well. *chuckles*

Oh and I'm sorry Jaguar there were two facts in your post. The second you had to read between the lines for but the parroting was unmistakeable. You listen to an oxycontin popping hypocrite that's getting divorced, don't you?

*Laughs*

Cheers

quote:

first off, your so called facts, are NOTHING, but politically biased rhetoric.

and your correct, I CAN NOT refute, fabricated, right wing propaghanda, in a debatable fashion, seeing as there are NO basis, of FACT, in which to refute...so here, I must concede.

quote:

And the above, only depicts, the TRUTH, in the childishness, of your positiion and mindset.

My little 15 year old nephew, uses that word "clueless" to describe his dad....hummm, reminds me of an old saying:

"the older I get, the smarter, my dad becomes.."

Has your dad, gotten smarter yet, jag?.....just curious.

quote:

first off, your so called facts, are NOTHING, but politically biased rhetoric.

and your correct, I CAN NOT refute, fabricated, right wing propaghanda, in a debatable fashion, seeing as there are NO basis, of FACT, in which to refute...so here, I must concede.

quote:

And the above, only depicts, the TRUTH, in the childishness, of your positiion and mindset.

My little 15 year old nephew, uses that word "clueless" to describe his dad....hummm, reminds me of an old saying:

"the older I get, the smarter, my dad becomes.."

Has your dad, gotten smarter yet, jag?.....just curious.

Poor street, all he can do is attack.

My facts come from a MYRIAD of sources, including those on the ground, intelligence people that I am in contact with, and of course Mainstream, and other media, along with numerous other souces that I won't go into with you.

Needless to say, I have REAL facts, first hand, second hand, and sometimes third hand, but ALL of them have proved reliable in EVERY sense of the word.

The nonsense you spout is the same old Bush hating nonsense that I always hear, that has been refuted with LOGIC, and none of your emotional based BS.

Keep attacking Street, it shows just how foolish your own position is, and is becoming.

The Democrats are going to lose this election, and not just small either, I believe that bush will win by at least 7-8 percentage points in the popular vote, and will landslide the electoral college, not as badly as Reagan kicked Mondale, but Kerry is going down HARD.

A majority of the American people are beginning to see that Bush is not as bad as the media and the Bush haters are saying, and are beginning to realize the nonsense you guys spout is just that, NONSENSE.

Bush is going to win the election, and many republicans are going to replace Democrats in both the house and the Senate.

THen what are you guys gonna do, the checks and balances will REALLY be out of whack then, huh?

ROFLMAO

You poor guys, with your emotional based nonsense, it's sad to watch really, but it will be so much fun to watch as the country finally gets a good grip on what is going on, and sees you guys for what you really are.

A bunch of left wing whackos.

Poor street, all he can do is attack.

My facts come from a MYRIAD of sources, including those on the ground, intelligence people that I am in contact with, and of course Mainstream, and other media, along with numerous other souces that I won't go into with you.

Needless to say, I have REAL facts, first hand, second hand, and sometimes third hand, but ALL of them have proved reliable in EVERY sense of the word.

The nonsense you spout is the same old Bush hating nonsense that I always hear, that has been refuted with LOGIC, and none of your emotional based BS.

Keep attacking Street, it shows just how foolish your own position is, and is becoming.

The Democrats are going to lose this election, and not just small either, I believe that bush will win by at least 7-8 percentage points in the popular vote, and will landslide the electoral college, not as badly as Reagan kicked Mondale, but Kerry is going down HARD.

A majority of the American people are beginning to see that Bush is not as bad as the media and the Bush haters are saying, and are beginning to realize the nonsense you guys spout is just that, NONSENSE.

Bush is going to win the election, and many republicans are going to replace Democrats in both the house and the Senate.

THen what are you guys gonna do, the checks and balances will REALLY be out of whack then, huh?

ROFLMAO

You poor guys, with your emotional based nonsense, it's sad to watch really, but it will be so much fun to watch as the country finally gets a good grip on what is going on, and sees you guys for what you really are.

A bunch of left wing whackos.

ROFLMAO... you're kidding right? This is some weird hoax. Dude let me be clear. Not only do I find you to be an intolerable bore but I also find you to be less than truthful. Give me a BREAK already and lay off of Street... you want the main man you come for me... the fellow Republican that knows how to smack down your BS rhetoric. So Mr. Facts... start proving the Dems wrong, I am giving you first salvo... make it a good one. Because when I'm through with you your grandchildren are going to be limping! I know how to deal with my kind and sadly it has to be with a kick to the nuts and a rake to the eyes. So, come on then... SHOW ME THE LIES!

Love ya

Takvah

ROFLMAO... you're kidding right? This is some weird hoax. Dude let me be clear. Not only do I find you to be an intolerable bore but I also find you to be less than truthful. Give me a BREAK already and lay off of Street... you want the main man you come for me... the fellow Republican that knows how to smack down your BS rhetoric. So Mr. Facts... start proving the Dems wrong, I am giving you first salvo... make it a good one. Because when I'm through with you your grandchildren are going to be limping! I know how to deal with my kind and sadly it has to be with a kick to the nuts and a rake to the eyes. So, come on then... SHOW ME THE LIES!

Love ya

Takvah

Already asked you that qeustion Takvah, a last night as a matter of fact.

I asked you specifically, WHY do you hate Bush, number them, and let's go over the list, shall we?

Because I guarantee, the ones I don't knock down, will be emotionally based nonsense.

So, I asked first, you ignored it, you challenge me, therefore I restate my original challenge.

ANd Street is a BIG boy, I think he can take care of himself, don't you?

Already asked you that qeustion Takvah, a last night as a matter of fact.

I asked you specifically, WHY do you hate Bush, number them, and let's go over the list, shall we?

Because I guarantee, the ones I don't knock down, will be emotionally based nonsense.

So, I asked first, you ignored it, you challenge me, therefore I restate my original challenge.

ANd Street is a BIG boy, I think he can take care of himself, don't you?

Ok well then let's start from the beginning. OK Jaguar?

Explain to me how Bush got assigned to the National Guard.

I am going to spew a few FACTS and then you can tell me why he is a bigger hero than Kerry.. OK? Are you still with me?

OK... Bush has twelve days until his educational deferment is up in Texas. He applies for the National Guard. Despite the fact that there is a list that is a year and a half long and encompasses 100,000-150,000 other TEXAS MEN "Bush doesn't qualify" he amazingly gets accepted the day he applies. He scores in the 25th percentile of pilot trainees (figure 25% on a test that scores 100%) and yet he is assigned to PILOT TRAINING. Bush also is made 2nd Lieutenant without ever having gone through Officers training of any kind. EXPLAIN IT. Come on now... let's start at the beginning I haven't even gotten to the good stuff where we have a guy in Texas who couldn't find oil with a dipstick and a map backed by the Saudis (who have all the oil in the world) I JUST WANT TO HEAR WHY THIS GUY WAS SO WORTHY. I also want to hear why he was trained on a plane that was three months into DECOMMISSIONING after he joined the service (F-102) and also why he failed to show for a physical in 1972 (strangely enough just when they started testing for drugs and whatnot). Yeah this is Bush hate... a man wanting to know why his President seems to have SKATED through life. I also want explanations from the guy on this forum that said Kerry self inflicted his wounds as to WHY Bush was worthy of the National Guard and for that matter PILOT TRAINING. I want to know how this guy is braver than the cat that was out there taking enemy fire. I can't wait to hear this.

Mess with the bull and you'll get the horns. Street is qualified to deal with you... but I just want to tear the flesh off your wormlike spine... SO BRING IT!

Love ya

Takvah

Ok well then let's start from the beginning. OK Jaguar?

Explain to me how Bush got assigned to the National Guard.

I am going to spew a few FACTS and then you can tell me why he is a bigger hero than Kerry.. OK? Are you still with me?

OK... Bush has twelve days until his educational deferment is up in Texas. He applies for the National Guard. Despite the fact that there is a list that is a year and a half long and encompasses 100,000-150,000 other TEXAS MEN "Bush doesn't qualify" he amazingly gets accepted the day he applies. He scores in the 25th percentile of pilot trainees (figure 25% on a test that scores 100%) and yet he is assigned to PILOT TRAINING. Bush also is made 2nd Lieutenant without ever having gone through Officers training of any kind. EXPLAIN IT. Come on now... let's start at the beginning I haven't even gotten to the good stuff where we have a guy in Texas who couldn't find oil with a dipstick and a map backed by the Saudis (who have all the oil in the world) I JUST WANT TO HEAR WHY THIS GUY WAS SO WORTHY. I also want to hear why he was trained on a plane that was three months into DECOMMISSIONING after he joined the service (F-102) and also why he failed to show for a physical in 1972 (strangely enough just when they started testing for drugs and whatnot). Yeah this is Bush hate... a man wanting to know why his President seems to have SKATED through life. I also want explanations from the guy on this forum that said Kerry self inflicted his wounds as to WHY Bush was worthy of the National Guard and for that matter PILOT TRAINING. I want to know how this guy is braver than the cat that was out there taking enemy fire. I can't wait to hear this.

Mess with the bull and you'll get the horns. Street is qualified to deal with you... but I just want to tear the flesh off your wormlike spine... SO BRING IT!

Love ya

Takvah

Oh puhlease, youa re going to bring up all that stuff again.

That was 30 YEARS ago, and Bush NEVER claimed that his military service made him qualified to be President.

Kerry has brought this on, ALL by his lonesome, he has claimed that his 4 MONTHS in Vietnam, somehow makes him qualified to be President, yet he TOTALLY ignored his 20 some odd years in Congress, hmm, that is telling, is it not?

And I will get back to your original question later.

I just want you to realize why and where this is coming from.

THe fact of the matter is, BUSH HAS NEVER claimed that his military service somehow qualified him to be president, Kerry has.....

Oh puhlease, youa re going to bring up all that stuff again.

That was 30 YEARS ago, and Bush NEVER claimed that his military service made him qualified to be President.

Kerry has brought this on, ALL by his lonesome, he has claimed that his 4 MONTHS in Vietnam, somehow makes him qualified to be President, yet he TOTALLY ignored his 20 some odd years in Congress, hmm, that is telling, is it not?

And I will get back to your original question later.

I just want you to realize why and where this is coming from.

THe fact of the matter is, BUSH HAS NEVER claimed that his military service somehow qualified him to be president, Kerry has.....

THAT'S THE BEST YOU CAN DO!

ROFLMAO!

THAT'S YOUR EFFORT ON DEFENDING A MAN THAT WAS A COWARD AND A PRIVILEDGED PUNK!?

Wow... ok, then let's just say that Jaguar is a man that says, "Defer your commission into the service NO MATTER WHAT. Wars are for the little people to fight."

That's what you just said pal. Explain to me how what you said isn't THAT.

You have got to be kidding me. You put the effort into that defense that Bush put into his effort in the guard.

It really doesn't matter if you play the system as long as I agree with you... ROFLMAO. You should be ashamed.

THAT'S THE BEST YOU CAN DO!

ROFLMAO!

THAT'S YOUR EFFORT ON DEFENDING A MAN THAT WAS A COWARD AND A PRIVILEDGED PUNK!?

Wow... ok, then let's just say that Jaguar is a man that says, "Defer your commission into the service NO MATTER WHAT. Wars are for the little people to fight."

That's what you just said pal. Explain to me how what you said isn't THAT.

You have got to be kidding me. You put the effort into that defense that Bush put into his effort in the guard.

It really doesn't matter if you play the system as long as I agree with you... ROFLMAO. You should be ashamed.

I have NOT said anything of the sort.

quit trying to put words in my mouth, the fact of he matter is, that Bush's National Guard service happened, he was honarably discharged, and provably did his duty.

This is a FACT, otherwise he would NOT have gotten an honorable discharge.

I told you that I would get to your question later, yet you act as iff I had already answered it.

YOu are just foaming at the mouth, and I find it pretty funny.

I DID NOT answer the question, yet you act like I did.

You need to settle down Takvah, take some valium or something, that might help.

As I said, we will get to your question later, when I have had a chance to peruse it and make some contacts first to research it.

This is a really odd one, and the first time that I have heard of it. Although according to some, this question came up in a lawsuit in Texas and the judge tossed it out as heresy, because most of the people involved had died, and there was only one person that was claiming it, and he had just been fired by a Bush appointee, so take that any way you like, but I will get to your question presently...

Patience little grasshopper, patience.....

well, since no one has posted after me, I will just edit this post.

So far I have found NOTHING on this at all, but then again, I have not recieved answers on ALL of my inquiries, so, at this point, I would have to say that it is unknown.

Accept for this, some Yale and Harvard students got special dispensation from the national guard if they requested pilot training.

This is rumour, I have NOTHING concrete as of yet to back this up, but I would not doubt it.

Also, ANY air national guard unit was available for call up to Vietnam, and President Bush, along with a fellow pilot Volunteered for a 3-4 month tour in Vietnam, but were turned down for pilots in the unit that had more flight time.

The F-102 was also being phased out at this point, but it was the plane of the unit that Bush, since he lived in Texas would be assigned to, therefore he got assigned to that plane, and was trained on it.

It was not only an old plane, but a very dangerous, and difficult to fly plane.

Again, I do not have an answer to your question as of yet, but I expect answers, possibly in the morning, maybe in the afternoon, or possibly not at all, considering the lack of information regarding this ANYWHERE.

BUT, ya never know what I might find out from my sources.

This is the best I can do at this point little grasshopper, it will have to do you until my research and contacts are able to get me more information.

quote:

Bush's father went on to run for senator in 1970 against Lloyd Bentsen Jr. ÔÇô a prominent Texas Democrat whose own son had been placed in the same Texas Guard unit by the same Col. Staudt around the same time as Bush.

This is in the article from above, so maybe he was given special dispensation, but then again, it is all inuendo and guessing, heresy evidence so to speak.

If he did do it, which I will admit MIGHT have been the case, I won't defend it, but at the same time, it won't change the fact that I will support him over Kerry.

Again, I have yet to have an answer for you, but if and when I do, I will let you know in this thread.

Shall we go on to the next hate Bush rhetoric?

[ 08-05-2004, 12:35 AM: Message edited by: Jaguar ]

I have NOT said anything of the sort.

quit trying to put words in my mouth, the fact of he matter is, that Bush's National Guard service happened, he was honarably discharged, and provably did his duty.

This is a FACT, otherwise he would NOT have gotten an honorable discharge.

I told you that I would get to your question later, yet you act as iff I had already answered it.

YOu are just foaming at the mouth, and I find it pretty funny.

I DID NOT answer the question, yet you act like I did.

You need to settle down Takvah, take some valium or something, that might help.

As I said, we will get to your question later, when I have had a chance to peruse it and make some contacts first to research it.

This is a really odd one, and the first time that I have heard of it. Although according to some, this question came up in a lawsuit in Texas and the judge tossed it out as heresy, because most of the people involved had died, and there was only one person that was claiming it, and he had just been fired by a Bush appointee, so take that any way you like, but I will get to your question presently...

Patience little grasshopper, patience.....

well, since no one has posted after me, I will just edit this post.

So far I have found NOTHING on this at all, but then again, I have not recieved answers on ALL of my inquiries, so, at this point, I would have to say that it is unknown.

Accept for this, some Yale and Harvard students got special dispensation from the national guard if they requested pilot training.

This is rumour, I have NOTHING concrete as of yet to back this up, but I would not doubt it.

Also, ANY air national guard unit was available for call up to Vietnam, and President Bush, along with a fellow pilot Volunteered for a 3-4 month tour in Vietnam, but were turned down for pilots in the unit that had more flight time.

The F-102 was also being phased out at this point, but it was the plane of the unit that Bush, since he lived in Texas would be assigned to, therefore he got assigned to that plane, and was trained on it.

It was not only an old plane, but a very dangerous, and difficult to fly plane.

Again, I do not have an answer to your question as of yet, but I expect answers, possibly in the morning, maybe in the afternoon, or possibly not at all, considering the lack of information regarding this ANYWHERE.

BUT, ya never know what I might find out from my sources.

This is the best I can do at this point little grasshopper, it will have to do you until my research and contacts are able to get me more information.

quote:

Bush's father went on to run for senator in 1970 against Lloyd Bentsen Jr. ÔÇô a prominent Texas Democrat whose own son had been placed in the same Texas Guard unit by the same Col. Staudt around the same time as Bush.

This is in the article from above, so maybe he was given special dispensation, but then again, it is all inuendo and guessing, heresy evidence so to speak.

If he did do it, which I will admit MIGHT have been the case, I won't defend it, but at the same time, it won't change the fact that I will support him over Kerry.

Again, I have yet to have an answer for you, but if and when I do, I will let you know in this thread.

Shall we go on to the next hate Bush rhetoric?

[ 08-05-2004, 12:35 AM: Message edited by: Jaguar ]

Don't even bother Jaguar, they got nothing of value to say. It's all the emotional crap that's been fed to them by the media, no facts no logic nothing of real value, just some one liners you can read in San Francisco chronicle, ROFL. I guess they do do their research, lol.

Don't even bother Jaguar, they got nothing of value to say. It's all the emotional crap that's been fed to them by the media, no facts no logic nothing of real value, just some one liners you can read in San Francisco chronicle, ROFL. I guess they do do their research, lol.

Soback if you don't want to bother to engage in critical thought and debate that's your business.

As for you Jaguar, when your buddies at the right wing propaganda forum get back with the information that vindicates Bush let me know. Until then the facts remain, he was given favorable treatment at the expense of many other men in Texas who were in line for the Guard well before he was. I don't say Democrats are any less repugnant in making sure their worthless offspring are sheltered, it is epidemic in our society. We're just comparing the service records here and Bush doesn't seem to have Kerry beat there.

Now I'll go onto the next aspect of Bush's life... and you can get your crack staff working on that as well... *snickers*

Soback if you don't want to bother to engage in critical thought and debate that's your business.

As for you Jaguar, when your buddies at the right wing propaganda forum get back with the information that vindicates Bush let me know. Until then the facts remain, he was given favorable treatment at the expense of many other men in Texas who were in line for the Guard well before he was. I don't say Democrats are any less repugnant in making sure their worthless offspring are sheltered, it is epidemic in our society. We're just comparing the service records here and Bush doesn't seem to have Kerry beat there.

Now I'll go onto the next aspect of Bush's life... and you can get your crack staff working on that as well... *snickers*