Why the democrats will lose

quote:

Poor street, all he can do is attack.

As if your HATE statements, are'nt attacks?

SHEESH, have another beer!

quote:

My facts come from a MYRIAD of sources, including those on the ground, intelligence people that I am in contact with, and of course Mainstream, and other media, along with numerous other souces that I won't go into with you.

Needless to say, I have REAL facts, first hand, second hand, and sometimes third hand, but ALL of them have proved reliable in EVERY sense of the word.

Yeah right!!, your so full of it, your eyes are brown. PROVE IT. NAME your "SO CALLED" Myriad of sources!!

quote:

The nonsense you spout is the same old Bush hating nonsense that I always hear, that has been refuted with LOGIC, and none of your emotional based BS.

Keep attacking Street, it shows just how foolish your own position is, and is becoming.

You continue to state, that the observation of a lier, telling a lie, is nonsense. AS IF no one in America is smart enough to SEE when the FACTS PROVE the man to be a lier.

In making these statements(which are lies themselves) you attempt to disquise your LIES as FACTS. sorry dude...CALLING a LIER, a LIER, is merely an objective call, NOTHING EMOTIONAL about it.

quote:

The Democrats are going to lose this election, and not just small either, I believe that bush will win by at least 7-8 percentage points in the popular vote, and will landslide the electoral college, not as badly as Reagan kicked Mondale, but Kerry is going down HARD.

Personally, I dont care, what you believe...Just more opinion,(which is completely BIAS, and SLANTED) Are you missing, so many screws, that you really believe complete bias(concerning ANYTHING), can give you an objective and LOGICAL perspective?

And if YOU believe Kerry will Loose,: "BIG DEAL".

Bush is STILL a CRIMINAL, who deserves THAT recognition. And It has been RECOGNIZED, by both congress, and the senate. This in itself, will thwart his attempt in becoming the DICTATOR, he DESIRES to be.

quote:

A majority of the American people are beginning to see that Bush is not as bad as the media and the Bush haters are saying, and are beginning to realize the nonsense you guys spout is just that, NONSENSE.

We GOT IT.. ALL READY, JAG. We know what your OPINION is, and what you THINK. Nothing posted here will make YOUR OPINION, any more FACTUAL, than any other.

Your ANTI-AMERICAN, and COMMUNISTIC IDEALS, have all ready been pushed down our throats, and shoved in our face. WE ARE AWARE OF YOUR POSITION(as sickening and twisted, as it proves to be)

quote:

Bush is going to win the election, and many republicans are going to replace Democrats in both the house and the Senate.

THen what are you guys gonna do, the checks and balances will REALLY be out of whack then, huh?

NOT gonna happen!!

I believe you are a prime example of what BUSH wants Americans to be. *spit!*

I would HOPE, we NEVER become a one party government. I SEE that appears to be YOUR desire. Bush's own actions PROVE he wants to be a Dictator. You have NO defense, for BUSH's actions, only OFFENSE, against his opponants character(political biased lies, that they be).

This has become the TYPICAL NORM, for this whole Administration, and it's MINDLESS followers.

If Our country would become "A ONE PARTY GOVERNMENT"; then, REAL AMERICANS(like ME), would literally have no choice, but to take pre-emptive action, and Kill the communist(TERRORIST),(you know, people like you) to insure our FREEDOM be preserved.

WOW!, I used (pre-emptive)BUSH logic, against YOUR position, and it appears MOST threatening!!..Makes one wonder, how HALF the AMERICAN people, and most of the rest of the world, view such twisted LOGIC, being presented, by a PRESIDENT of the United States......

No, Jag, your continued ranting, will NOT win this election for your "Messiah" so What is your point, in these discussions anyway? To try and assasinate Kerry's character?..for WHAT purpose? Do you really think it will help the BUSH election?

Do you Honestly think you can FORCE me(or anyone) to blind myself(or themselves), to that which I (or they) WITNESSED, ?

Do you REALLY think YOUR position, and YOUR knowledge, to be so superior? Well, I must concede, you ARE where YOU belong. Anti-Americans, belong with ANTI-AMERICANs. You belong with BUSH.

I will NO longer waste my time with you. See? I'm smart enough to KNOW, your whole INTENT, is to create ARGUMENTIVE DISCOURSE, and CHARACTER ASSASINATION exchange. TRUE debate, is beyond your ability, and REASON is beyond your grasp.

The American People, are smarter, than Bush(or you) give them credit.

Even HERE, in TEXAS..LOCALLY, the REPUBLICAN legislators, have been recognized as "OUT OF CONTROL". I personally SEE this pattern emerging throughout the STATE, as well as the WHOLE country.

Can I state this as FACT?..SURE! Can I PROVE it?..I dont have to PROVE either point. Your position, as well as those being ousted from OUR city council, PROVE it for me. ACTIONS PROVE themselves.

DO I have to PROVE my , "so called" EMOTIONAL ASSERTIONS ,concerning what BUSH IS?...No need..Bush has PROVEN it himself.

Jag, ALL your LIBERAL slamming, crap..and ALL your twisted conclusions(baised SOLELY on WEB PAGE BS)and ALL your post within this forum, added together.... will NOT change what bush is, NOR can it change those who SEE it.

[ 08-05-2004, 12:00 PM: Message edited by: street ]

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Poor street, all he can do is attack.

As if your HATE statements, are'nt attacks?

SHEESH, have another beer!

quote:

My facts come from a MYRIAD of sources, including those on the ground, intelligence people that I am in contact with, and of course Mainstream, and other media, along with numerous other souces that I won't go into with you.

Needless to say, I have REAL facts, first hand, second hand, and sometimes third hand, but ALL of them have proved reliable in EVERY sense of the word.

Yeah right!!, your so full of it, your eyes are brown. PROVE IT. NAME your "SO CALLED" Myriad of sources!!

quote:

The nonsense you spout is the same old Bush hating nonsense that I always hear, that has been refuted with LOGIC, and none of your emotional based BS.

Keep attacking Street, it shows just how foolish your own position is, and is becoming.

You continue to state, that the observation of a lier, telling a lie, is nonsense. AS IF no one in America is smart enough to SEE when the FACTS PROVE the man to be a lier.

In making these statements(which are lies themselves) you attempt to disquise your LIES as FACTS. sorry dude...CALLING a LIER, a LIER, is merely an objective call, NOTHING EMOTIONAL about it.

quote:

The Democrats are going to lose this election, and not just small either, I believe that bush will win by at least 7-8 percentage points in the popular vote, and will landslide the electoral college, not as badly as Reagan kicked Mondale, but Kerry is going down HARD.

Personally, I dont care, what you believe...Just more opinion,(which is completely BIAS, and SLANTED) Are you missing, so many screws, that you really believe complete bias(concerning ANYTHING), can give you an objective and LOGICAL perspective?

And if YOU believe Kerry will Loose,: "BIG DEAL".

Bush is STILL a CRIMINAL, who deserves THAT recognition. And It has been RECOGNIZED, by both congress, and the senate. This in itself, will thwart his attempt in becoming the DICTATOR, he DESIRES to be.

quote:

A majority of the American people are beginning to see that Bush is not as bad as the media and the Bush haters are saying, and are beginning to realize the nonsense you guys spout is just that, NONSENSE.

We GOT IT.. ALL READY, JAG. We know what your OPINION is, and what you THINK. Nothing posted here will make YOUR OPINION, any more FACTUAL, than any other.

Your ANTI-AMERICAN, and COMMUNISTIC IDEALS, have all ready been pushed down our throats, and shoved in our face. WE ARE AWARE OF YOUR POSITION(as sickening and twisted, as it proves to be)

quote:

Bush is going to win the election, and many republicans are going to replace Democrats in both the house and the Senate.

THen what are you guys gonna do, the checks and balances will REALLY be out of whack then, huh?

NOT gonna happen!!

I believe you are a prime example of what BUSH wants Americans to be. *spit!*

I would HOPE, we NEVER become a one party government. I SEE that appears to be YOUR desire. Bush's own actions PROVE he wants to be a Dictator. You have NO defense, for BUSH's actions, only OFFENSE, against his opponants character(political biased lies, that they be).

This has become the TYPICAL NORM, for this whole Administration, and it's MINDLESS followers.

If Our country would become "A ONE PARTY GOVERNMENT"; then, REAL AMERICANS(like ME), would literally have no choice, but to take pre-emptive action, and Kill the communist(TERRORIST),(you know, people like you) to insure our FREEDOM be preserved.

WOW!, I used (pre-emptive)BUSH logic, against YOUR position, and it appears MOST threatening!!..Makes one wonder, how HALF the AMERICAN people, and most of the rest of the world, view such twisted LOGIC, being presented, by a PRESIDENT of the United States......

No, Jag, your continued ranting, will NOT win this election for your "Messiah" so What is your point, in these discussions anyway? To try and assasinate Kerry's character?..for WHAT purpose? Do you really think it will help the BUSH election?

Do you Honestly think you can FORCE me(or anyone) to blind myself(or themselves), to that which I (or they) WITNESSED, ?

Do you REALLY think YOUR position, and YOUR knowledge, to be so superior? Well, I must concede, you ARE where YOU belong. Anti-Americans, belong with ANTI-AMERICANs. You belong with BUSH.

I will NO longer waste my time with you. See? I'm smart enough to KNOW, your whole INTENT, is to create ARGUMENTIVE DISCOURSE, and CHARACTER ASSASINATION exchange. TRUE debate, is beyond your ability, and REASON is beyond your grasp.

Even HERE, in TEXAS..LOCALLY, the REPUBLICAN legislators, have been recognized as "OUT OF CONTROL". I personally SEE this pattern emerging throughout the STATE, as well as the WHOLE country.

Can I state this as FACT?..SURE! Can I PROVE it?..I dont have to PROVE either point. Your position, as well as those being ousted from OUR city council, PROVE it for me. ACTIONS PROVE themselves.

DO I have to PROVE my , "so called" EMOTIONAL ASSERTIONS ,concerning what BUSH IS?...No need..Bush has PROVEN it himself.

Jag, ALL your LIBERAL slamming, crap..and ALL your twisted conclusions(baised SOLELY on WEB PAGE BS)and ALL your post within this forum, added together.... will NOT change what bush is, NOR can it change those who SEE it.

[ 08-05-2004, 12:00 PM: Message edited by: street ]

I wish you luck Street, because you would be dead before you reached my front door.

You are just too bizarre, you want your freedoma removed by Democrats, but the one party that will protect you and your rights you are hating like crazy.

You're whacked little street, lost your mind.....

I wish you luck Street, because you would be dead before you reached my front door.

You are just too bizarre, you want your freedoma removed by Democrats, but the one party that will protect you and your rights you are hating like crazy.

You're whacked little street, lost your mind.....

Come on personal threats of physical harm are stupid. Let's move beyond that. I really don't want to hear about the arsenal Jaguar has because I've seen pictures and the guy is obviously not going toe to toe with anybody. No offense man you're just tiny.

It's just stupid to go there fellas, so let's move it along.

Keep it elevated gentlemen.

Come on personal threats of physical harm are stupid. Let's move beyond that. I really don't want to hear about the arsenal Jaguar has because I've seen pictures and the guy is obviously not going toe to toe with anybody. No offense man you're just tiny.

quote:

Originally posted by Takvah:

Soback if you don't want to bother to engage in critical thought and debate that's your business.

As for you Jaguar, when your buddies at the right wing propaganda forum get back with the information that vindicates Bush let me know. Until then the facts remain, he was given favorable treatment at the expense of many other men in Texas who were in line for the Guard well before he was. I don't say Democrats are any less repugnant in making sure their worthless offspring are sheltered, it is epidemic in our society. We're just comparing the service records here and Bush doesn't seem to have Kerry beat there.

Now I'll go onto the next aspect of Bush's life... and you can get your crack staff working on that as well... *snickers*

Sorry Takvah, but I just contacted a friend of mine at the Archives, the NATIONAL Archives, and then I contacted a friend in Denver, CO.

YOu guys really are clueless as to where and how I get my information.

I find it hilarious, and to watch Street Freak out, is just making my day.

I have never heard such vitriol and hatred based on such nonsense.

Well, it has been a fun morning, but I have work to do, when and if you decide to post more of your "crack" Bush hating nonsense, based on "facts" of course, you just let me know....

quote:

Soback if you don't want to bother to engage in critical thought and debate that's your business.

As for you Jaguar, when your buddies at the right wing propaganda forum get back with the information that vindicates Bush let me know. Until then the facts remain, he was given favorable treatment at the expense of many other men in Texas who were in line for the Guard well before he was. I don't say Democrats are any less repugnant in making sure their worthless offspring are sheltered, it is epidemic in our society. We're just comparing the service records here and Bush doesn't seem to have Kerry beat there.

Now I'll go onto the next aspect of Bush's life... and you can get your crack staff working on that as well... *snickers*

Sorry Takvah, but I just contacted a friend of mine at the Archives, the NATIONAL Archives, and then I contacted a friend in Denver, CO.

YOu guys really are clueless as to where and how I get my information.

I find it hilarious, and to watch Street Freak out, is just making my day.

I have never heard such vitriol and hatred based on such nonsense.

Well, it has been a fun morning, but I have work to do, when and if you decide to post more of your "crack" Bush hating nonsense, based on "facts" of course, you just let me know....

quote:

LOL, think what you want Takvah.....

And yeah, it was STUPID for him to go there, and that had to be one of the dumbest remarks you have made yet......

Shows me how clueless you STILL are.....

quote:

LOL, think what you want Takvah.....

And yeah, it was STUPID for him to go there, and that had to be one of the dumbest remarks you have made yet......

Shows me how clueless you STILL are.....

quote:

You OBVIOUSLY are not smart enough to understand the POINT which was being made...so I will RE-POST it. You really SHOULD read the WHOLE thing, and UNDERSTAND it's entire context.

NOTHING DUMB about showing BUSH LOGIC to be what it REALLY IS..HUH? what was DUMB, was your reaction to it!!

quote:

(original post by street)

And.....the REST of the STORY!!

quote:

(original post by street cont.)

[ 08-05-2004, 01:30 PM: Message edited by: street ]

quote:

You OBVIOUSLY are not smart enough to understand the POINT which was being made...so I will RE-POST it. You really SHOULD read the WHOLE thing, and UNDERSTAND it's entire context.

NOTHING DUMB about showing BUSH LOGIC to be what it REALLY IS..HUH? what was DUMB, was your reaction to it!!

quote:

(original post by street)

And.....the REST of the STORY!!

quote:

(original post by street cont.)

[ 08-05-2004, 01:30 PM: Message edited by: street ]

ROFLMAO!!!

You guys are just clueless, I find it absolutely stunning that otherwise intelligent people actually think like this.

You guys are just too much.

I sure am glad I don't live in your world, it's sounds like a doozy. Maybe you ought to go have that checked, they give medication now that will bring you back to reality.

And Street, I got the point, the problem is that you're NUTS.

And considering the Texas legislature hardly meets, and when they do can't get anything done, it is AMAZING to me that they are somehow out of control.

I will have to talk to my Friend who lives in Cuero, maybe he can let me know where this delusion of yours is coming from.

I come by my facts the old fashioned way Street, I go out and ask the people that KNOW.

You see, I know people who know, you seem to like to ask your congresscritters, I ask my Army friends, a CIA friend or 2, a couple of FBI agents, as well as a friend that is actually in the Homeland security department. I have a few others as well.

You see, I know people that ACTUALLY KNOW what is going on, whereas you ask people that are pretty much clueless, or are going to tell you EXACTLY what they think you need to hear in order to vote for them.

I trust a politician as far as I can throw them.

I don't like Bush very much, I think that he's too far to the left, he's supposed to be a conservative, I wish that he would act like it, but he's MUCH better then Kerry, like 1000% better, so I will vote for him.

The lesser of 2 evils.

THe constitution as drafted is LONG gone, and it ain't coming back until this country falls on it's face, I would like to extend that somewhat so that my children can at least grow up a little before the crap hits the fan.

Once the terrorist threat is dealt with, then I will see what I think, in the meantime, I will vote Republican and vote OFTEN. At least with them, I get to keep more of my hard earned money, and I am not afraid that some terrorist is going to blow himself up in my neighborhood supermarket.

If the Democrats EVER get back in power, I will see 2 things, one, they will reach into my wallet at the point of a gun, and they will apologize to the world because we defended ourselves and offended their sensibilities, Poor babies.....

I don't care about the rest of the world, I care about my family, and myself, and the safety of those that I care about.

I trust the Republicans to make sure that I can feel that way.

The Democrats cannot and do not.

I think that you are emotional about this issue to a point of Lunacy, I think that your hate Bush BS is based on false facts, and false pretenses.

I think that you are just plain nuts, but, that's just me.....

[ 08-06-2004, 12:25 AM: Message edited by: Jaguar ]

ROFLMAO!!!

You guys are just clueless, I find it absolutely stunning that otherwise intelligent people actually think like this.

You guys are just too much.

I sure am glad I don't live in your world, it's sounds like a doozy. Maybe you ought to go have that checked, they give medication now that will bring you back to reality.

And considering the Texas legislature hardly meets, and when they do can't get anything done, it is AMAZING to me that they are somehow out of control.

I will have to talk to my Friend who lives in Cuero, maybe he can let me know where this delusion of yours is coming from.

I come by my facts the old fashioned way Street, I go out and ask the people that KNOW.

You see, I know people who know, you seem to like to ask your congresscritters, I ask my Army friends, a CIA friend or 2, a couple of FBI agents, as well as a friend that is actually in the Homeland security department. I have a few others as well.

You see, I know people that ACTUALLY KNOW what is going on, whereas you ask people that are pretty much clueless, or are going to tell you EXACTLY what they think you need to hear in order to vote for them.

I trust a politician as far as I can throw them.

I don't like Bush very much, I think that he's too far to the left, he's supposed to be a conservative, I wish that he would act like it, but he's MUCH better then Kerry, like 1000% better, so I will vote for him.

The lesser of 2 evils.

THe constitution as drafted is LONG gone, and it ain't coming back until this country falls on it's face, I would like to extend that somewhat so that my children can at least grow up a little before the crap hits the fan.

Once the terrorist threat is dealt with, then I will see what I think, in the meantime, I will vote Republican and vote OFTEN. At least with them, I get to keep more of my hard earned money, and I am not afraid that some terrorist is going to blow himself up in my neighborhood supermarket.

If the Democrats EVER get back in power, I will see 2 things, one, they will reach into my wallet at the point of a gun, and they will apologize to the world because we defended ourselves and offended their sensibilities, Poor babies.....

I don't care about the rest of the world, I care about my family, and myself, and the safety of those that I care about.

I trust the Republicans to make sure that I can feel that way.

The Democrats cannot and do not.

I think that you are emotional about this issue to a point of Lunacy, I think that your hate Bush BS is based on false facts, and false pretenses.

I think that you are just plain nuts, but, that's just me.....

[ 08-06-2004, 12:25 AM: Message edited by: Jaguar ]

The Constitution as drafted is long gone?

Say what?

Bush is too far LEFT?

Say what?

Yeah... after reading those comments it's pretty obvious who's nuts. I have to tell you the parroting of Limbaugh is ofcourse LAUGHABLE. Have another oxycontin Rush, you're a hero. Marta did her ten years and split, I wonder why *snickers*, that witch knew how to cash in and hell after living with that ass for ten years I guess she's owed.

The Constitution as drafted is long gone?

Say what?

Bush is too far LEFT?

Say what?

Yeah... after reading those comments it's pretty obvious who's nuts. I have to tell you the parroting of Limbaugh is ofcourse LAUGHABLE. Have another oxycontin Rush, you're a hero. Marta did her ten years and split, I wonder why *snickers*, that witch knew how to cash in and hell after living with that ass for ten years I guess she's owed.

quote:

LOL!! yeah, I know jaq.. who would believe congressman, and senators, would know ANYTHING, at all, about what is "REALLY" going on, in the national security or political arena?.

Now, go and ask some FBI dork, or clueless army grunt, or some member of "HOMELAND SECURITY" and THEY have ALL the facts about what is " REALLY" going on!

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Just in case, I want you to know..."THE ABOVE IS JUST SARCASIM, as WE(YOU and I) both know your full of it

I too am involved with,"HOMELAND SECURITY" : FEMA, RACES, EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT..etc. MEANS NOTHING.

You can Imply you have some "BIG SHOT", contacts in regard to NATIONAL INTELLIGENCE, till your BLUE. I know better.

quote:

OK, you got me...WHO TOLD YOU? I know, you didnt figure that out, all by yourself.....Must of been one of your FBI,or CIA friends. I KNOW they("THEM") have a dossier on me somewhere!!!

DID they let you read the WHOLE thing, or did they just paraphrase, what was in it?

ROFLMFAO!!!

quote:

LOL!! yeah, I know jaq.. who would believe congressman, and senators, would know ANYTHING, at all, about what is "REALLY" going on, in the national security or political arena?.

Now, go and ask some FBI dork, or clueless army grunt, or some member of "HOMELAND SECURITY" and THEY have ALL the facts about what is " REALLY" going on!

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Just in case, I want you to know..."THE ABOVE IS JUST SARCASIM, as WE(YOU and I) both know your full of it

I too am involved with,"HOMELAND SECURITY" : FEMA, RACES, EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT..etc. MEANS NOTHING.

You can Imply you have some "BIG SHOT", contacts in regard to NATIONAL INTELLIGENCE, till your BLUE. I know better.

quote:

OK, you got me...WHO TOLD YOU? I know, you didnt figure that out, all by yourself.....Must of been one of your FBI,or CIA friends. I KNOW they("THEM") have a dossier on me somewhere!!!

DID they let you read the WHOLE thing, or did they just paraphrase, what was in it?

ROFLMFAO!!!

Stop! Street you are killing me man! I can't breathe, my side is in pain from laughing so hard. I guess that Jaguar's spook friends in the CIA and FBI must be running that Cheney tape through the "super-em-poser". I swear to god man, I have heard some desperate crap in my time from people looking to make themselves seem more important than they are but some of the guys here take the cake.

Tell ya what Jaguar, do me a favor and deliver a message to your spook friends for me. "FIND THE TERRORIST NAMED OSAMA BIN LADEN AND KILL HIM!" Why don't you convey that for me. I think your CIA friends are probably covering their heads in tinfoil waiting for alien invasions aren't they... *snickers*

ROFLMAO... oh my god man... Jaguar has more connections than Deep Throat!