Why the democrats will lose

Stop! Street you are killing me man! I can't breathe, my side is in pain from laughing so hard. I guess that Jaguar's spook friends in the CIA and FBI must be running that Cheney tape through the "super-em-poser". I swear to god man, I have heard some desperate crap in my time from people looking to make themselves seem more important than they are but some of the guys here take the cake.

Tell ya what Jaguar, do me a favor and deliver a message to your spook friends for me. "FIND THE TERRORIST NAMED OSAMA BIN LADEN AND KILL HIM!" Why don't you convey that for me. I think your CIA friends are probably covering their heads in tinfoil waiting for alien invasions aren't they... *snickers*

ROFLMAO... oh my god man... Jaguar has more connections than Deep Throat!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm waiting patiently but so far nothing for someone to take Jaguar up on his offer of providing hard facts and not emotions for the Bush hate. But then again everything else has been shot down for you guys and the only thing available to you is Bush's military record which only the Democrats are making an issue of because they got nothing else either.

"FIND THE TERRORIST NAMED OSAMA BIN LADEN AND KILL HIM!"

And you think a Democrat as president will solve this? Sheet, they had eight years and what did we get in the end Two fallen towers and 3k lives lost because of their ineptitude in the terrorism issue.

[ 08-06-2004, 11:49 AM: Message edited by: LostInSpace ]

I'm waiting patiently but so far nothing for someone to take Jaguar up on his offer of providing hard facts and not emotions for the Bush hate. But then again everything else has been shot down for you guys and the only thing available to you is Bush's military record which only the Democrats are making an issue of because they got nothing else either.

"FIND THE TERRORIST NAMED OSAMA BIN LADEN AND KILL HIM!"

And you think a Democrat as president will solve this? Sheet, they had eight years and what did we get in the end Two fallen towers and 3k lives lost because of their ineptitude in the terrorism issue.

[ 08-06-2004, 11:49 AM: Message edited by: LostInSpace ]

Believe what you want, BOTH of you.

THe fact of the matter is, that I have contacts ALL over the world, and the picture that I get is SO different from yours, that they could be 2 different planets.

The difference between you 2 and myself, is that I get to know people, keep in contact with them, and create networks, something you guys can't seem to get a grasp on.

I have worked over 20 years to build up this network of contacts and friends, and have traveled extensivley to do so.

If you wish to think that that network does not exist, it's fine with me, but the fact of the matter is, my information is not only fresh, it is reliable.

I find your attitudes hilarious, I find your thoughts on Bush, a royal kick in the pants.

It is obvious to me that you have been suckered, and it is obvious to me that you will not be convinced otherwise.

It's been fun guys, but I will not debate facts with people that don't have any, and will not realize that basic problem.

And yes, Takvah, you need to study history, the constitution as it was written was lost shortly after the civil war, and it has been getting worse since then.

This country has a very short span left to it, as it is going to fall apart because of that fact.

The terrorists are the REAL danger at this point, once that is over, and they are dealt with, I couldn't care less who the president is or anything else, because this country will continue on it's merry way to oblivion, I can protect my children from that, but I cannot protect them from networks of terrorists around the world out to kill them.

I trust Bush to see that those terrorists are either killed or arrested, once the terror networks are destroyed and the survivors are living in caves, then I can prepare for what I know is going to happen.

The destruction of the constitution that you and I hold dear, has already occurred, it has been gone for quite a while, any rights that you have are pretty much fiction at this point, you can yell and scream about how it is salvageable and how Bush is destroying it, but I assure you it is not, and he has not.

When a president is excused and given a free ride for giving our enemies HIGH technology, when a president is able to tapr women at will and get away with it, when a president is excused of crimes that would send most people to prison for a LONG, LONG time, then this country is pretty much gone.

President Bush has broken NO laws, and is indeed doing the best that he can, and I trust him to do what he can to protect us and our socalled rights, but the fact is, the constitution is legal fiction, it exists only because it is convenient, the judges change it as they see fit, the congress ignore it or look to it at their convenience, it really means nothing.

I want the terrorists gone, and Bush will accomplish that, once he has done that, then I can get out of this stupid morass that exists, and worry about how to protect my children form the main disaster that is coming down the pike.

Red and Blue states aren't just about voting, it's about constitutional attitudes, and this country is going to break, right down the middle.

History show me what is happening, and I see it coming like a freight train.

BUT, it cannot be allowed to happen until the Muslim fundamentalist terrorists are dealt with.

Bush is the best man for that job.

No, I don't like Bush, but I trust him to deal with the terrorists. I despise Kerry, and all he will do is create a morass of problems that will make it totally unsafe for anyone, anyhwere.

Once the terrorists are handled, and they are getting their heads handed to them by the way, at a rate of around 300 to 1, it really won't matter what you do, the train is rushing down the track, and the brakes are gone.

It's all a matter of priorities gentleman...

My main priority is to deal with the terrorists, that threat is REAL, no matter what you might think. They wish to kill ALL of us.

2nd priority is to protect my children.

3rd priority, when the opportunity presents itself, which it will do, probably within my lifetime, is to get the constitution reinstated as it originally was intended and that will not be screaming about how bad Bush is, it will be because the federal and state governments have broken, and civil war is occurring.

The signs are there, but there are enemies at the gate that must be dealt with first.

Believe what you want, BOTH of you.

THe fact of the matter is, that I have contacts ALL over the world, and the picture that I get is SO different from yours, that they could be 2 different planets.

The difference between you 2 and myself, is that I get to know people, keep in contact with them, and create networks, something you guys can't seem to get a grasp on.

I have worked over 20 years to build up this network of contacts and friends, and have traveled extensivley to do so.

If you wish to think that that network does not exist, it's fine with me, but the fact of the matter is, my information is not only fresh, it is reliable.

I find your attitudes hilarious, I find your thoughts on Bush, a royal kick in the pants.

It is obvious to me that you have been suckered, and it is obvious to me that you will not be convinced otherwise.

It's been fun guys, but I will not debate facts with people that don't have any, and will not realize that basic problem.

And yes, Takvah, you need to study history, the constitution as it was written was lost shortly after the civil war, and it has been getting worse since then.

This country has a very short span left to it, as it is going to fall apart because of that fact.

The terrorists are the REAL danger at this point, once that is over, and they are dealt with, I couldn't care less who the president is or anything else, because this country will continue on it's merry way to oblivion, I can protect my children from that, but I cannot protect them from networks of terrorists around the world out to kill them.

I trust Bush to see that those terrorists are either killed or arrested, once the terror networks are destroyed and the survivors are living in caves, then I can prepare for what I know is going to happen.

The destruction of the constitution that you and I hold dear, has already occurred, it has been gone for quite a while, any rights that you have are pretty much fiction at this point, you can yell and scream about how it is salvageable and how Bush is destroying it, but I assure you it is not, and he has not.

When a president is excused and given a free ride for giving our enemies HIGH technology, when a president is able to tapr women at will and get away with it, when a president is excused of crimes that would send most people to prison for a LONG, LONG time, then this country is pretty much gone.

President Bush has broken NO laws, and is indeed doing the best that he can, and I trust him to do what he can to protect us and our socalled rights, but the fact is, the constitution is legal fiction, it exists only because it is convenient, the judges change it as they see fit, the congress ignore it or look to it at their convenience, it really means nothing.

I want the terrorists gone, and Bush will accomplish that, once he has done that, then I can get out of this stupid morass that exists, and worry about how to protect my children form the main disaster that is coming down the pike.

Red and Blue states aren't just about voting, it's about constitutional attitudes, and this country is going to break, right down the middle.

History show me what is happening, and I see it coming like a freight train.

BUT, it cannot be allowed to happen until the Muslim fundamentalist terrorists are dealt with.

Bush is the best man for that job.

No, I don't like Bush, but I trust him to deal with the terrorists. I despise Kerry, and all he will do is create a morass of problems that will make it totally unsafe for anyone, anyhwere.

Once the terrorists are handled, and they are getting their heads handed to them by the way, at a rate of around 300 to 1, it really won't matter what you do, the train is rushing down the track, and the brakes are gone.

It's all a matter of priorities gentleman...

My main priority is to deal with the terrorists, that threat is REAL, no matter what you might think. They wish to kill ALL of us.

2nd priority is to protect my children.

3rd priority, when the opportunity presents itself, which it will do, probably within my lifetime, is to get the constitution reinstated as it originally was intended and that will not be screaming about how bad Bush is, it will be because the federal and state governments have broken, and civil war is occurring.

The signs are there, but there are enemies at the gate that must be dealt with first.

Originally posted by LostInSpace:

I'm waiting patiently but so far nothing for someone to take Jaguar up on his offer of providing hard facts and not emotions for the Bush hate.

Uhmmm I've been waiting for Jaguar's facts. All I ever get is a littany of feelings about how the terrorists will kill us all. Show me JAGUAR'S FACTS. K? Thanks.

"FIND THE TERRORIST NAMED OSAMA BIN LADEN AND KILL HIM!" And you think a Democrat as president will solve this? Sheet, they had eight years and what did we get in the end Two fallen towers and 3k lives lost because of their ineptitude in the terrorism issue.

I think that George Bush has not delivered JUSTICE to those people that died in those towers. Osama Bin Laden is still out there somewhere. I also find Bush to be BLIND to the hate in Saudi Arabia. Where do you think Osama and his terrorist schools of hate get their money from? How long are we going to ignore the FACT that Bush refuses to press the Saudis his GOOD FRIENDS on their support of these madrases? What they the Saudis, have done is export their hate to places like Afghanistan and Pakistan where the terrorist elements are reared on Saudi money. Meanwhile the royal family, who is supporting terrorism unofficially is allowed to maintain its power. If they took a stand against terrorism the royal family would be exposed as the smut loving infidels THEY ARE and their own people would run them out of power. So it's a vicious cycle. Do I think Kerry would change this? I don't know. Lord knows I wouldn't feel so OBVIOUSLY PLAYED. You people need to wake the hell up and smell the coffee. If you want to topple terrorism you get to the money men... and all of those F'ERS are in Saudi Arabia. Saddam Hussein gave $25K to Palestinian bombers... I'm telling you right now... Saddam Hussein was chump change when it came to the support of terrorist networks. The real money trail goes right back to Saudi Arabia.

Hope that clears it up for you. Your President is turning a blind eye so that his buddies maintain their power while our people face threats of DEATH.

Oh and by the way kids... I'M TALKING ABOUT WHAT WE DO FROM TODAY ON, WE CANNOT CHANGE THE PAST. LAST I HEARD CLINTON WASN'T PRESIDENT. WHAT DO WE DO FROM THE HERE AND NOW? Is Bush doing everything he could? HELL NO.

Jaguar, stop being such a pessimist... nice world you're making for your kids thinking that way. Ever heard of manifest destiny?

I'm waiting patiently but so far nothing for someone to take Jaguar up on his offer of providing hard facts and not emotions for the Bush hate.

Uhmmm I've been waiting for Jaguar's facts. All I ever get is a littany of feelings about how the terrorists will kill us all. Show me JAGUAR'S FACTS. K? Thanks.

"FIND THE TERRORIST NAMED OSAMA BIN LADEN AND KILL HIM!" And you think a Democrat as president will solve this? Sheet, they had eight years and what did we get in the end Two fallen towers and 3k lives lost because of their ineptitude in the terrorism issue.

I think that George Bush has not delivered JUSTICE to those people that died in those towers. Osama Bin Laden is still out there somewhere. I also find Bush to be BLIND to the hate in Saudi Arabia. Where do you think Osama and his terrorist schools of hate get their money from? How long are we going to ignore the FACT that Bush refuses to press the Saudis his GOOD FRIENDS on their support of these madrases? What they the Saudis, have done is export their hate to places like Afghanistan and Pakistan where the terrorist elements are reared on Saudi money. Meanwhile the royal family, who is supporting terrorism unofficially is allowed to maintain its power. If they took a stand against terrorism the royal family would be exposed as the smut loving infidels THEY ARE and their own people would run them out of power. So it's a vicious cycle. Do I think Kerry would change this? I don't know. Lord knows I wouldn't feel so OBVIOUSLY PLAYED. You people need to wake the hell up and smell the coffee. If you want to topple terrorism you get to the money men... and all of those F'ERS are in Saudi Arabia. Saddam Hussein gave $25K to Palestinian bombers... I'm telling you right now... Saddam Hussein was chump change when it came to the support of terrorist networks. The real money trail goes right back to Saudi Arabia.

Hope that clears it up for you. Your President is turning a blind eye so that his buddies maintain their power while our people face threats of DEATH.

Oh and by the way kids... I'M TALKING ABOUT WHAT WE DO FROM TODAY ON, WE CANNOT CHANGE THE PAST. LAST I HEARD CLINTON WASN'T PRESIDENT. WHAT DO WE DO FROM THE HERE AND NOW? Is Bush doing everything he could? HELL NO.

Jaguar, stop being such a pessimist... nice world you're making for your kids thinking that way. Ever heard of manifest destiny?

quote:

ONE QUESTION, mr. "KNOW-IT-ALL",...:

If what you claim, has any (even REMOTE) TRUTH, how come..... ALL your statements, are a DIRECT reflection, of propaghanda RHETORIC, posted throughout the WEB, on any given day??

If your INFORMANTs, or your INTELLEGENCE network, is so INFORMED...,I would think, they would have more relevant information to ANY issue, than the extreme RIGHT WING slanted material, posted "OPENLY" THROUGHOUT THE WEB.

You continue to stand on your "DELUSIONS", and MAYBE, you can convince SOMEONE, SOMEWHERE, just how superior you are, and how much INSIDE info you receive, but YOU DONT FOOL ME!!

I HAVE your number, dude!!

YOU are NOTHING, but a mouth with delusions of self importance, to support your imaginary EGO. Yes, I have called you out.

If you are MORE..than that, Post your HAM call sign...(so I can do some checking)...and if I am wrong, I will OPENLY apologize, on THIS forum.

But, YOU and I know, I will NOT need to do so; because, you and I, BOTH know,your foundatiion, is imaginary.

you are NOTHING.

quote:

ONE QUESTION, mr. "KNOW-IT-ALL",...:

If what you claim, has any (even REMOTE) TRUTH, how come..... ALL your statements, are a DIRECT reflection, of propaghanda RHETORIC, posted throughout the WEB, on any given day??

If your INFORMANTs, or your INTELLEGENCE network, is so INFORMED...,I would think, they would have more relevant information to ANY issue, than the extreme RIGHT WING slanted material, posted "OPENLY" THROUGHOUT THE WEB.

You continue to stand on your "DELUSIONS", and MAYBE, you can convince SOMEONE, SOMEWHERE, just how superior you are, and how much INSIDE info you receive, but YOU DONT FOOL ME!!

I HAVE your number, dude!!

YOU are NOTHING, but a mouth with delusions of self importance, to support your imaginary EGO. Yes, I have called you out.

If you are MORE..than that, Post your HAM call sign...(so I can do some checking)...and if I am wrong, I will OPENLY apologize, on THIS forum.

But, YOU and I know, I will NOT need to do so; because, you and I, BOTH know,your foundatiion, is imaginary.

you are NOTHING.

Poor Street,

I have NO idea what my ham radio call sign would do for you except give you my name and address, which you already have.

The fact is, I really don't care what you think, what you think about me is unimportant.

You are a crank and a nut, without a clue about what is actually going on in the world.

You claim to love the constitution, and know history, yet you somehow think that it's salvageable, when you should know better.

The real constitution has been gone over 100 years, and is not going to come back until we start over, which is coming.

Again, what you think, really doesn't matter, because I don't care if I have your respect or not.

I think you're both nuts, and are not worthy of ANY kind of respect.

YOu have attacked, when debating would do, you have namecalled, when debating would do, you have gotten holier then thou, when debating would do, and you have thrown around nonsense like they are facts.

You BOTH have claimed to be conservative, yet prove time and time again, that you are not, you claim that you love the constitution, yet are clueless as to how far gone it actually is, and then you have the cahunas to call me out?

ROFLMAO!!!

You better up your doses guys, the meds are wearing off......

The red and the blue boys, but Terrorists first.

Which side will you be on?

Texas pride is one thing Street, but do you REALLY know which side you're on?

Because I think you're confused, and are gonna jump whichever way the wind blows.

Poor Street,

I have NO idea what my ham radio call sign would do for you except give you my name and address, which you already have.

The fact is, I really don't care what you think, what you think about me is unimportant.

You are a crank and a nut, without a clue about what is actually going on in the world.

You claim to love the constitution, and know history, yet you somehow think that it's salvageable, when you should know better.

The real constitution has been gone over 100 years, and is not going to come back until we start over, which is coming.

Again, what you think, really doesn't matter, because I don't care if I have your respect or not.

I think you're both nuts, and are not worthy of ANY kind of respect.

YOu have attacked, when debating would do, you have namecalled, when debating would do, you have gotten holier then thou, when debating would do, and you have thrown around nonsense like they are facts.

You BOTH have claimed to be conservative, yet prove time and time again, that you are not, you claim that you love the constitution, yet are clueless as to how far gone it actually is, and then you have the cahunas to call me out?

ROFLMAO!!!

You better up your doses guys, the meds are wearing off......

The red and the blue boys, but Terrorists first.

Which side will you be on?

Because I think you're confused, and are gonna jump whichever way the wind blows.

quote:

I am NOT a pessimist, I am a REALIST.

The real world is calling boys, will you hear it, or continue to live in your fantasy world?

quote:

The real world is calling boys, will you hear it, or continue to live in your fantasy world?

quote:

I know what side YOU are on!!

You have pretty much EXPLAINED your position in your more recent anologies, contained within your more recent post.

quote:

You WANT anarchy,CIVIL WAR, and conflict. YOU PROMOTE DISCHORD, through PROMOTION of PURE communistic ideology,within a DEMOCRATIC society; and are hiding behind the guise of being a CONSERVATIVE republican.

If you REALLY believe, you are standing on REPUBLICAN ideology; then, I would suggest you do a little study, as to what COMMUNISUM is.

If you KNOW what communisum is: You are a LIAR, and are NOT a REPUBLICAN at all, but are intentionally promoting communist Ideology to promote your DESIRE, for CIVIL WAR, within the U.S....And, this my friend, would make you an ENEMY to the STATE, and EVERY freedom loving AMERICAN, within this country....A "TERRORIST"..by every sense of the word. You have been PROMOTING TERROR, throughout your post, almost on a continuous basis. And, LIKE BUSH, YOU are the TRUE terrorist. Using 9/11 as an EXCUSE, to terrorize Americans, into allowing our constitutional rights to be circumnavigated. ALL the while, using the excuse, our constitution has been dead since the civil war!

MY GOD, jag, if your NOT, that which you portray yourself, with your post. You had better take heed to where you have presented yourself to be, and be aware, of which SIDE, you have planted your roots. We, Americans, who have sworn to protect this country, WILL...if, and when, the need arise!!

YOU, obviously, KNOW nothing, of what you are promoting. You have NEVER had to Kill, or had anyone try to kill you. You KNOW nothing, of what REAL anarchy would entail, or what it would take to survive, such a conflict(except, maybe hiding under your bed)

quote:

LOL...yeah, buddy!! you got me there!! My position, just keeps changing, do'nt it?

AGAIN, you demonstrate your THINKING is what is truly confused.

[ 08-06-2004, 04:41 PM: Message edited by: street ]

quote:

I know what side YOU are on!!

You have pretty much EXPLAINED your position in your more recent anologies, contained within your more recent post.

quote:

You WANT anarchy,CIVIL WAR, and conflict. YOU PROMOTE DISCHORD, through PROMOTION of PURE communistic ideology,within a DEMOCRATIC society; and are hiding behind the guise of being a CONSERVATIVE republican.

If you REALLY believe, you are standing on REPUBLICAN ideology; then, I would suggest you do a little study, as to what COMMUNISUM is.

If you KNOW what communisum is: You are a LIAR, and are NOT a REPUBLICAN at all, but are intentionally promoting communist Ideology to promote your DESIRE, for CIVIL WAR, within the U.S....And, this my friend, would make you an ENEMY to the STATE, and EVERY freedom loving AMERICAN, within this country....A "TERRORIST"..by every sense of the word. You have been PROMOTING TERROR, throughout your post, almost on a continuous basis. And, LIKE BUSH, YOU are the TRUE terrorist. Using 9/11 as an EXCUSE, to terrorize Americans, into allowing our constitutional rights to be circumnavigated. ALL the while, using the excuse, our constitution has been dead since the civil war!

MY GOD, jag, if your NOT, that which you portray yourself, with your post. You had better take heed to where you have presented yourself to be, and be aware, of which SIDE, you have planted your roots. We, Americans, who have sworn to protect this country, WILL...if, and when, the need arise!!

YOU, obviously, KNOW nothing, of what you are promoting. You have NEVER had to Kill, or had anyone try to kill you. You KNOW nothing, of what REAL anarchy would entail, or what it would take to survive, such a conflict(except, maybe hiding under your bed)

quote:

LOL...yeah, buddy!! you got me there!! My position, just keeps changing, do'nt it?

AGAIN, you demonstrate your THINKING is what is truly confused.

[ 08-06-2004, 04:41 PM: Message edited by: street ]

quote:

Originally posted by street:

You are a LIER,

I usually don't do this but I can't help myself especially with such a simple elementary school word.

do you mean:

LIER:One who lies down; one who rests or remains, as in concealment.

LAIR:One that tells lies.

Yes I'm nit picking but hey looks like the current trend from some.

quote:

You are a LIER,

I usually don't do this but I can't help myself especially with such a simple elementary school word.

do you mean:

yeah!! thats it!! lol

My fingers are so good at typing, they forget the 6th grade english grammatical constraints.

As with Quantum Physics, Calculus and TRIG: "Rules, are only relative to each other, and hold NO constraint to those, who forge ahead, through creative thought.".

quote:

Actually, you got it wrong, too!!

Noun:- 1. lair, den -- (the habitation of wild animals)

Noun:- 1. lie, prevarication -- (a statement that deviates from or perverts the truth)

Noun:- 1. liar, prevaricator -- (a person who has lied or who lies repeatedly)

"LIER" = NOT even in "MY" dictionary... ...silly me!!

Funny, how we humans seem to forget the LITTLE things.....isnt it?

oh..thanks for the PROOF read, I think I fixed it, maybe you should check for me...(Not, that it negates the stated OBSERVATION, within the post)

[ 08-06-2004, 04:29 PM: Message edited by: street ]

yeah!! thats it!! lol

My fingers are so good at typing, they forget the 6th grade english grammatical constraints.

As with Quantum Physics, Calculus and TRIG: "Rules, are only relative to each other, and hold NO constraint to those, who forge ahead, through creative thought.".

quote:

Actually, you got it wrong, too!!

Noun:- 1. lair, den -- (the habitation of wild animals)

Noun:- 1. lie, prevarication -- (a statement that deviates from or perverts the truth)

Noun:- 1. liar, prevaricator -- (a person who has lied or who lies repeatedly)

"LIER" = NOT even in "MY" dictionary... ...silly me!!

Funny, how we humans seem to forget the LITTLE things.....isnt it?

oh..thanks for the PROOF read, I think I fixed it, maybe you should check for me...(Not, that it negates the stated OBSERVATION, within the post)

[ 08-06-2004, 04:29 PM: Message edited by: street ]

quote:

quote:

You are a LIER,

do you mean:

LAIR... Oh my god that is priceless. Oops!

What is also great is that Mr. Facts didn't bother to address my complaints about Bush placating the Saudis. How do you argue them apples? I guess you don't, you ignore them, or you pull out some oranges and change the subject.

quote:

quote:

You are a LIER,

do you mean:

LAIR... Oh my god that is priceless. Oops!

What is also great is that Mr. Facts didn't bother to address my complaints about Bush placating the Saudis. How do you argue them apples? I guess you don't, you ignore them, or you pull out some oranges and change the subject.

quote:

That is; because,there IS no DEFENSE, concerning bush and company's position there. Bush and Co. are AMERICA's oil sheiks, and are in bed with the saudi(duh...did I say that?.....oh boy, hope jag's CIA and FBI and HOMELAND SECURITY friends, don't dub me a TERRORIST)

*street trembling*...........NOT!!!

quote:

No thanks Jag, stay in your OWN little world..... My reality holds some REALISTIC measure, toward it's credibility ..I like it here!!

[ 08-06-2004, 03:50 PM: Message edited by: street ]

quote:

That is; because,there IS no DEFENSE, concerning bush and company's position there. Bush and Co. are AMERICA's oil sheiks, and are in bed with the saudi(duh...did I say that?.....oh boy, hope jag's CIA and FBI and HOMELAND SECURITY friends, don't dub me a TERRORIST)

*street trembling*...........NOT!!!

quote:

No thanks Jag, stay in your OWN little world..... My reality holds some REALISTIC measure, toward it's credibility ..I like it here!!

[ 08-06-2004, 03:50 PM: Message edited by: street ]