Why the democrats will lose

quote:

Originally posted by street:

quote:

Texas pride is one thing Street, but do you REALLY know which side you're on?

I know what side YOU are on!!

You have pretty much EXPLAINED your position in your more recent anologies, contained within your more recent post.

quote:

Red and Blue states aren't just about voting, it's about constitutional attitudes, and this country is going to break, right down the middle.

You WANT anarchy,CIVIL WAR, and conflict. YOU PROMOTE DISCHORD, through PROMOTION of PURE communistic ideology,within a DEMOCRATIC society; and are hiding behind the guise of being a CONSERVATIVE republican.

If you REALLY believe, you are standing on REPUBLICAN ideology; then, I would suggest you do a little study, as to what COMMUNISUM is.

If you KNOW what communisum is: You are a LIAR, and are NOT a REPUBLICAN at all, but are intentionally promoting communist Ideology to promote your DESIRE, for CIVIL WAR, within the U.S....And, this my friend, would make you an ENEMY to the STATE, and EVERY freedom loving AMERICAN, within this country....A "TERRORIST"..by every sense of the word. You have been PROMOTING TERROR, throughout your post, almost on a continuous basis. And, LIKE BUSH, YOU are the TRUE terrorist. Using 9/11 as an EXCUSE, to terrorize Americans, into allowing our constitutional rights to be circumnavigated. ALL the while, using the excuse, our constitution has been dead since the civil war!

MY GOD, jag, if your NOT, that which you portray yourself, with your post. You had better take heed to where you have presented yourself to be, and be aware, of which SIDE, you have planted your roots. We, Americans, who have sworn to protect this country, WILL...if, and when, the need arise!!

YOU, obviously, KNOW nothing, of what you are promoting. You have NEVER had to Kill, or had anyone try to kill you. You KNOW nothing, of what REAL anarchy would entail, or what it would take to survive, such a conflict(except, maybe hiding under your bed)

quote:

Because I think you're confused, and are gonna jump whichever way the wind blows.

LOL...yeah, buddy!! you got me there!! My position, just keeps changing, do'nt it?

AGAIN, you demonstrate your THINKING is what is truly confused.

Poor Street,

Still clueless, I am NOT promoting ANYTHING.

I just listen to what history tells me, and history is telling me that this country has reached it's lowest ebb and will soon explode.

History shows this to be true, it happens EVERY time that a country loses it's moral base, it happens every time that a country loses it's rule by law, and it happens everytime that a minority begins to change the rules. It also happens EVERY time a populace votes themselves bread and circus's and votes where the money comes from.

History SHOWS this to be true.

The rest of your post is laughable, because you really ARE quite clueless about me.

I find it hilarious actually, I just call you a liberal, but you seem to want to tell me my life story, and you don't even come close.

Adn did you take an oath to the country Street, or the constitution? Better decide.....

Hiding under the bed? ROFLMAO!!!

I don't think so.....

Poor Clueless Street, but keep trying, sooner or later, you just MIGHT come close to the truth, but I seriously doubt it.

Man, I feel for you, I really truly do....

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

quote:

Texas pride is one thing Street, but do you REALLY know which side you're on?

I know what side YOU are on!!

You have pretty much EXPLAINED your position in your more recent anologies, contained within your more recent post.

quote:

Red and Blue states aren't just about voting, it's about constitutional attitudes, and this country is going to break, right down the middle.

You WANT anarchy,CIVIL WAR, and conflict. YOU PROMOTE DISCHORD, through PROMOTION of PURE communistic ideology,within a DEMOCRATIC society; and are hiding behind the guise of being a CONSERVATIVE republican.

If you REALLY believe, you are standing on REPUBLICAN ideology; then, I would suggest you do a little study, as to what COMMUNISUM is.

If you KNOW what communisum is: You are a LIAR, and are NOT a REPUBLICAN at all, but are intentionally promoting communist Ideology to promote your DESIRE, for CIVIL WAR, within the U.S....And, this my friend, would make you an ENEMY to the STATE, and EVERY freedom loving AMERICAN, within this country....A "TERRORIST"..by every sense of the word. You have been PROMOTING TERROR, throughout your post, almost on a continuous basis. And, LIKE BUSH, YOU are the TRUE terrorist. Using 9/11 as an EXCUSE, to terrorize Americans, into allowing our constitutional rights to be circumnavigated. ALL the while, using the excuse, our constitution has been dead since the civil war!

MY GOD, jag, if your NOT, that which you portray yourself, with your post. You had better take heed to where you have presented yourself to be, and be aware, of which SIDE, you have planted your roots. We, Americans, who have sworn to protect this country, WILL...if, and when, the need arise!!

YOU, obviously, KNOW nothing, of what you are promoting. You have NEVER had to Kill, or had anyone try to kill you. You KNOW nothing, of what REAL anarchy would entail, or what it would take to survive, such a conflict(except, maybe hiding under your bed)

quote:

Because I think you're confused, and are gonna jump whichever way the wind blows.

LOL...yeah, buddy!! you got me there!! My position, just keeps changing, do'nt it?

AGAIN, you demonstrate your THINKING is what is truly confused.

Poor Street,

Still clueless, I am NOT promoting ANYTHING.

I just listen to what history tells me, and history is telling me that this country has reached it's lowest ebb and will soon explode.

History shows this to be true, it happens EVERY time that a country loses it's moral base, it happens every time that a country loses it's rule by law, and it happens everytime that a minority begins to change the rules. It also happens EVERY time a populace votes themselves bread and circus's and votes where the money comes from.

History SHOWS this to be true.

The rest of your post is laughable, because you really ARE quite clueless about me.

I find it hilarious actually, I just call you a liberal, but you seem to want to tell me my life story, and you don't even come close.

Adn did you take an oath to the country Street, or the constitution? Better decide.....

Hiding under the bed? ROFLMAO!!!

I don't think so.....

Poor Clueless Street, but keep trying, sooner or later, you just MIGHT come close to the truth, but I seriously doubt it.

Man, I feel for you, I really truly do....

quote:

quote:

What is also great is that Mr. Facts didn't bother to address my complaints about Bush placating the Saudis. How do you argue them apples? I guess you don't, you ignore them, or you pull out some oranges and change the subject.

That is; because,there IS no DEFENSE, concerning bush and company's position there. Bush and Co. are AMERICA's oil sheiks, and are in bed with the saudi(duh...did I say that?.....oh boy, hope jag's CIA and FBI and HOMELAND SECURITY friends, don't dub me a TERRORIST)

*street trembling*...........NOT!!!

quote:

I am NOT a pessimist, I am a REALIST.

The real world is calling boys, will you hear it, or continue to live in your fantasy world?

No thanks Jag, stay in your OWN little world..... My reality holds some REALISTIC measure, toward it's credibility ..I like it here!!

You have been watching TOO much Michael Moore....LOL

That whole rant holds NO logical basis whatsoever, NONE.

The logic chain breaks, right at the start, it is the most irrational and illogical theory that is around. The facts do NOT point in that direction, at all.

If this actually the way you think, I really am beginning to think that you have a major reality problem.

Poor, Poor, Street......

quote:

quote:

What is also great is that Mr. Facts didn't bother to address my complaints about Bush placating the Saudis. How do you argue them apples? I guess you don't, you ignore them, or you pull out some oranges and change the subject.

That is; because,there IS no DEFENSE, concerning bush and company's position there. Bush and Co. are AMERICA's oil sheiks, and are in bed with the saudi(duh...did I say that?.....oh boy, hope jag's CIA and FBI and HOMELAND SECURITY friends, don't dub me a TERRORIST)

*street trembling*...........NOT!!!

quote:

I am NOT a pessimist, I am a REALIST.

The real world is calling boys, will you hear it, or continue to live in your fantasy world?

No thanks Jag, stay in your OWN little world..... My reality holds some REALISTIC measure, toward it's credibility ..I like it here!!

You have been watching TOO much Michael Moore....LOL

That whole rant holds NO logical basis whatsoever, NONE.

The logic chain breaks, right at the start, it is the most irrational and illogical theory that is around. The facts do NOT point in that direction, at all.

If this actually the way you think, I really am beginning to think that you have a major reality problem.

Poor, Poor, Street......

quote:

Originally posted by LostInSpace:

LAIR:One that tells lies.

My point about the spelling was to bring to everyone's attention that things like this happen to everyone doesn't matter if you are President right down to the average Joe. Whether it be spelling errors or just words place out of context. There's a few I can pull out for Kerry about that but I won't even bother. I would rather fight about kerry on important issues rather than verbal or written slip ups. I refer to a post in Evidence of Media bias.

quote:

Originally posted by Takvah:

War on terror heats up

BTW: Stop taking things so personally. I didn't ignore your post I just didn't get a chance to respond to it yet I just happened to notice the spelling thing and I did a quick response before I headed out for work. That's what I get for not waiting. I was in a rush and I made that dumb mistake.

[ 08-07-2004, 03:19 AM: Message edited by: LostInSpace ]

quote:

Originally posted by LostInSpace:

LAIR:One that tells lies.

My point about the spelling was to bring to everyone's attention that things like this happen to everyone doesn't matter if you are President right down to the average Joe. Whether it be spelling errors or just words place out of context. There's a few I can pull out for Kerry about that but I won't even bother. I would rather fight about kerry on important issues rather than verbal or written slip ups. I refer to a post in Evidence of Media bias.

quote:

Originally posted by Takvah:

War on terror heats up

BTW: Stop taking things so personally. I didn't ignore your post I just didn't get a chance to respond to it yet I just happened to notice the spelling thing and I did a quick response before I headed out for work. That's what I get for not waiting. I was in a rush and I made that dumb mistake.

[ 08-07-2004, 03:19 AM: Message edited by: LostInSpace ]

This might be the funniest shit I have ever read. It just keeps getting better even when it seems like it can't! I'm being fitted for a catheter to prevent me from pising myself again! Ham radio's, Housing inspectors travelling the world with espionage contacts, people calling Jag a communist, this is rich!

Simply put, most of the so called Bush haters do so out of self preservation. He fronts a phalanx of people who who trade our rights to stay in office and place politics before people.

He subverted the American political system to get elected and will do so to remain in office. He places the needs of those less fortunate on the periphery and lines the pockets of the rich in the name of an economic theory his own father ridiculed and discounted. His rudimentary understanding of the world has fractured alliances that have kept the world safe for six decades. His policy people spend more time polishing the turd that is his idea of domestic policy than they do actually crafting effective approaches. He squandered the post 9/11 feeling of national unity and replaced with a devisive, cynical and paranoid mindset that polarizes rather than unifies.

His lack of courage in facing people who disagree with his policies (NAACP) would be funny if it werent so cowardly. Jeez do I have to go on? Street, Takvah you are not alone.

This might be the funniest shit I have ever read. It just keeps getting better even when it seems like it can't! I'm being fitted for a catheter to prevent me from pising myself again! Ham radio's, Housing inspectors travelling the world with espionage contacts, people calling Jag a communist, this is rich!

Simply put, most of the so called Bush haters do so out of self preservation. He fronts a phalanx of people who who trade our rights to stay in office and place politics before people.

He subverted the American political system to get elected and will do so to remain in office. He places the needs of those less fortunate on the periphery and lines the pockets of the rich in the name of an economic theory his own father ridiculed and discounted. His rudimentary understanding of the world has fractured alliances that have kept the world safe for six decades. His policy people spend more time polishing the turd that is his idea of domestic policy than they do actually crafting effective approaches. He squandered the post 9/11 feeling of national unity and replaced with a devisive, cynical and paranoid mindset that polarizes rather than unifies.

His lack of courage in facing people who disagree with his policies (NAACP) would be funny if it werent so cowardly. Jeez do I have to go on? Street, Takvah you are not alone.

I spoke to MY contact last night. I am unafraid to reveal my contact. His name is Jesus. Perhaps you've heard of him. He told me that Jaguar's contacts are confused and that Jaguar only talks to them because they have the same political view as him. My contact also told me that He would like the current president of the US to stop using The Lord's name for political gain. Jesus said he doesn't ever remember teaching that using God for political gain was a good thing. He said this is a doubly bad thing because you are then taking advantage of all the mentally challenged people of the southern US by telling them that God wanted you to be president. Bad , bad president. He also said that the current president and the president's brother are both going to have to atone for stealing the election in 2000. Bad brothers. In addition, my source would like to see a reunion of the cast of Beverly Hills 90210. And he would like to see more people going to church and worrying less about the upcoming election. He says he's got a fat guy with glasses and a film crew covering the election in Florida, so don't worry about it. And one last thing He wanted me to mention...He wants all the paranoid goofs to ease up on crying about the end of the world and locking their children up in bomb shelters and arming themselves for the coming war, etc. You're spoiling the surprise He has for the end.

I spoke to MY contact last night. I am unafraid to reveal my contact. His name is Jesus. Perhaps you've heard of him. He told me that Jaguar's contacts are confused and that Jaguar only talks to them because they have the same political view as him. My contact also told me that He would like the current president of the US to stop using The Lord's name for political gain. Jesus said he doesn't ever remember teaching that using God for political gain was a good thing. He said this is a doubly bad thing because you are then taking advantage of all the mentally challenged people of the southern US by telling them that God wanted you to be president. Bad , bad president. He also said that the current president and the president's brother are both going to have to atone for stealing the election in 2000. Bad brothers. In addition, my source would like to see a reunion of the cast of Beverly Hills 90210. And he would like to see more people going to church and worrying less about the upcoming election. He says he's got a fat guy with glasses and a film crew covering the election in Florida, so don't worry about it. And one last thing He wanted me to mention...He wants all the paranoid goofs to ease up on crying about the end of the world and locking their children up in bomb shelters and arming themselves for the coming war, etc. You're spoiling the surprise He has for the end.