Vietnam Vets Organization Blasts Kerry in New TV Ad

HUman Events website

Ouchy, and this is going to run nationally.

Kerry is about to go nuclear, at the rate these anti-kerry adds are going to be coming out, Kerry is going to have a MAJOR meltdown.

I called this already, but this will just push him over the edge.

He is about to get a dose of his own medicine, and he is NOT going to like it.

At the convention he said all kinds of nasty things about Bush and the Bush administration, then has the cahunas to tell Bush that they need to run a positive campaign, as if Bush is NOT going to respond to his nonsense.

Well, Bush isn't going to have to respond, these guys will do it for him.

If Kerry is going to use his Vietnam "service" in this campaign, then it's only fair that the tough questions be asked.

Here they come....LOL

HUman Events website

Ouchy, and this is going to run nationally.

Kerry is about to go nuclear, at the rate these anti-kerry adds are going to be coming out, Kerry is going to have a MAJOR meltdown.

I called this already, but this will just push him over the edge.

He is about to get a dose of his own medicine, and he is NOT going to like it.

At the convention he said all kinds of nasty things about Bush and the Bush administration, then has the cahunas to tell Bush that they need to run a positive campaign, as if Bush is NOT going to respond to his nonsense.

Well, Bush isn't going to have to respond, these guys will do it for him.

If Kerry is going to use his Vietnam "service" in this campaign, then it's only fair that the tough questions be asked.

Here they come....LOL

ROFLMAO... you're kidding me right? These ads are like anything else in this campaign .. so much BS. I am going to patiently wait for you to answer MY questions. Lord knows Kerry's service in Vietnam surely trumps some slacker that scored in the 25th percentile on pilot training tests and skipped drug testing. Not to mentioned leap frogged 100,000 plus men to enter the guard to AVOID WAR! What a WUSS!

Oh yeah it happened... look it up.

Love ya

Takvah

ROFLMAO... you're kidding me right? These ads are like anything else in this campaign .. so much BS. I am going to patiently wait for you to answer MY questions. Lord knows Kerry's service in Vietnam surely trumps some slacker that scored in the 25th percentile on pilot training tests and skipped drug testing. Not to mentioned leap frogged 100,000 plus men to enter the guard to AVOID WAR! What a WUSS!

Oh yeah it happened... look it up.

Love ya

Takvah

On that last article, Kerry had 2 of his swiftboat mates with him, and was paying them a VERY BIG salary to be with him on his campaign, one of them has quit and has gone to the other side.

ONLY 1 of his swiftboat crew is still with him, of the other 23, 17 are involved in the organization that those articles speak of, and the one, he just joined up.

Oopsy, looks like your left wing media there missed a few facts Jamotto.

17 of them were CREWMATES of Kerry's, served with him, as a matter of fact one of his gunners mates is making quite a name for himself on the talk show circuit, as well as the doctor that treated Kerry for his wounds that got him his first Purple heart.

He got a piece of shrapnel in his hand from a grenade, that he HIMSELF had fired, it bounced off a rock, came back at him, exploded, a piece of it hit him in the hand, and the Doctor refused to put him in for a purple heart, Kerry HIMSELF, signed the application for his OWN Purple heart, and GOT it.

The mainstream media is IGNORING Swiftboat Veterans for Truth, like the plague, yet the far leftwing is doing whatever they can to attack the organization, and the right wing media has had a number of them on the radio, on television, etc.

This tells me a number of things.

The mainstream won't touch it because they will be caught in lies if they try to prove their assertions otherwise, and the far left media says what it wants, because it won't be questioned.

The right wing is putting them out there for the American People to decide which they believe and which they do not.

Kerry has some HARD questions to answer.

HE is the one that has brought his Vietnam service up as his main strength, he is the one that has REFUSED to have his book republished, and one of his organizatiosn has been quietly going out and buying up all remaining copies.

The book is a doozy by the way, and he knows that if the middle gets hold of this, he's TOAST!!

On that last article, Kerry had 2 of his swiftboat mates with him, and was paying them a VERY BIG salary to be with him on his campaign, one of them has quit and has gone to the other side.

ONLY 1 of his swiftboat crew is still with him, of the other 23, 17 are involved in the organization that those articles speak of, and the one, he just joined up.

Oopsy, looks like your left wing media there missed a few facts Jamotto.

17 of them were CREWMATES of Kerry's, served with him, as a matter of fact one of his gunners mates is making quite a name for himself on the talk show circuit, as well as the doctor that treated Kerry for his wounds that got him his first Purple heart.

He got a piece of shrapnel in his hand from a grenade, that he HIMSELF had fired, it bounced off a rock, came back at him, exploded, a piece of it hit him in the hand, and the Doctor refused to put him in for a purple heart, Kerry HIMSELF, signed the application for his OWN Purple heart, and GOT it.

The mainstream media is IGNORING Swiftboat Veterans for Truth, like the plague, yet the far leftwing is doing whatever they can to attack the organization, and the right wing media has had a number of them on the radio, on television, etc.

This tells me a number of things.

The mainstream won't touch it because they will be caught in lies if they try to prove their assertions otherwise, and the far left media says what it wants, because it won't be questioned.

The right wing is putting them out there for the American People to decide which they believe and which they do not.

Kerry has some HARD questions to answer.

HE is the one that has brought his Vietnam service up as his main strength, he is the one that has REFUSED to have his book republished, and one of his organizatiosn has been quietly going out and buying up all remaining copies.

The book is a doozy by the way, and he knows that if the middle gets hold of this, he's TOAST!!

Well I for one am taking the whole thing with a grain of salt. An example George Elliot LCDR (first one on the video) had this to say in Jan. 28 1969

quote:

LTJG KERRY was assigned to this division for only a short time but during that time exhibited all of the traits desired of an officer in a combat environment. He frequently exhibited a high sense of imagination and judgement in planning operations against the enemy in the Mekong Delta. Involved in several enemy initiated fire fights, including an ambush during the Christmas truce, he effectively suppressed enemy fire and is unofficially credited with 20 enemy killed in action. Though relatively new to the PCF he is thoroughtly knowledgeable of all aspects of his boat and PCF operations. He was instrumental in planning of highly successful Sea Lords Operations. He was cited for his performance during action against the enemy by Commander Task Force in his message 080807Z JAN. 69

Then there are the glowing remarks made by people like Allen W. Slifer CAPT and W. E. Harper, JR., CAPT followed by a very positive review made by Walter F. Scrlech, JR., RADM.

Toss in the fact that

quote:

Swiftboat Veterans for Truth is organized and funded by the GOP and features some enemies of Kerry, notably John OÔÇÖNeill and Merrie Spaeth, that date back to Nixon

and well the whole thing just smells.

[ 08-05-2004, 05:11 AM: Message edited by: jamotto ]

Well I for one am taking the whole thing with a grain of salt. An example George Elliot LCDR (first one on the video) had this to say in Jan. 28 1969

quote:

LTJG KERRY was assigned to this division for only a short time but during that time exhibited all of the traits desired of an officer in a combat environment. He frequently exhibited a high sense of imagination and judgement in planning operations against the enemy in the Mekong Delta. Involved in several enemy initiated fire fights, including an ambush during the Christmas truce, he effectively suppressed enemy fire and is unofficially credited with 20 enemy killed in action. Though relatively new to the PCF he is thoroughtly knowledgeable of all aspects of his boat and PCF operations. He was instrumental in planning of highly successful Sea Lords Operations. He was cited for his performance during action against the enemy by Commander Task Force in his message 080807Z JAN. 69

Then there are the glowing remarks made by people like Allen W. Slifer CAPT and W. E. Harper, JR., CAPT followed by a very positive review made by Walter F. Scrlech, JR., RADM.

Toss in the fact that

quote:

Swiftboat Veterans for Truth is organized and funded by the GOP and features some enemies of Kerry, notably John OÔÇÖNeill and Merrie Spaeth, that date back to Nixon

and well the whole thing just smells.

[ 08-05-2004, 05:11 AM: Message edited by: jamotto ]

This ad may backfire because it is so harsh.

The media will scoff at the Bush team's claim that they didn't authorize the ad and had nothing to do with it (those wascally 527's), totally opposite of the way that that they accepted the Democrats' claim that the Moveon contest ad showing Bush morphing into Hitler was not authorized by any candidate. In fact, they tried to blame the Republicans for making a big deal of the ad on the MoveOn site.

This one is going to reverberate for a while. I'm afraid that it will allow Kerry to play the victim in an attempt to soften future Bush attack ads, knowing that negative ads are coming on Kerry's term as Dukakis' Lt. Governor, and his two decades in the Senate.

This ad may backfire because it is so harsh.

The media will scoff at the Bush team's claim that they didn't authorize the ad and had nothing to do with it (those wascally 527's), totally opposite of the way that that they accepted the Democrats' claim that the Moveon contest ad showing Bush morphing into Hitler was not authorized by any candidate. In fact, they tried to blame the Republicans for making a big deal of the ad on the MoveOn site.

This one is going to reverberate for a while. I'm afraid that it will allow Kerry to play the victim in an attempt to soften future Bush attack ads, knowing that negative ads are coming on Kerry's term as Dukakis' Lt. Governor, and his two decades in the Senate.

The add is going to break Kerry, BIG time...

This is a MAJOR scandal, a few of these guys are Congressional medal of honor winners, and admirals, and Doctors that treated Kerry for his wounds.

The fact that Kerry will not sign a 180 to release his military records pretty much says it all to me.

This is going to break hard, watch the polls, because in the next 3 weeks or so, they are going to plummet for Kerry.

The Kerry campaign is in DEEP kaka, and it's only gonna get deeper as his senate record gets publicized.

The guys a MAJOR hypocrite.

Hi, I'm John Kerry I served 4 MONTHS in Vietnam, and got out because I recieved 3 purple hearts, ALL of which are now in question, as well as my bronze star, and my silver star.

Vote for me, I lied about Vietnam, attacked and libeled my fellow soldiers, lied to the Senate under oath about Vietnam, I am hiding my book that I wrote about it, and will not allow it to be published, and I will NOT release my military records, because I refuse to sign the 180, and I have one of the MOST liberal records in the Senate.

Yeah, vote for Kerry.....ROFLMAO!!!

The add is going to break Kerry, BIG time...

This is a MAJOR scandal, a few of these guys are Congressional medal of honor winners, and admirals, and Doctors that treated Kerry for his wounds.

The fact that Kerry will not sign a 180 to release his military records pretty much says it all to me.

This is going to break hard, watch the polls, because in the next 3 weeks or so, they are going to plummet for Kerry.

The Kerry campaign is in DEEP kaka, and it's only gonna get deeper as his senate record gets publicized.

The guys a MAJOR hypocrite.

Hi, I'm John Kerry I served 4 MONTHS in Vietnam, and got out because I recieved 3 purple hearts, ALL of which are now in question, as well as my bronze star, and my silver star.

Vote for me, I lied about Vietnam, attacked and libeled my fellow soldiers, lied to the Senate under oath about Vietnam, I am hiding my book that I wrote about it, and will not allow it to be published, and I will NOT release my military records, because I refuse to sign the 180, and I have one of the MOST liberal records in the Senate.

Yeah, vote for Kerry.....ROFLMAO!!!

I know, but the Democrat smear machine takes no prisoners. Medals of Honor don't mean anything if the recipient attacks a Democrat.

I'm taking a wait-and-see attitude on the effectiveness of this ad. They circled the wagon over Berger's theft of documents this year; they'll certainly do it over accusations against Kerry from 30 years ago.

They are desperate to win.

I know, but the Democrat smear machine takes no prisoners. Medals of Honor don't mean anything if the recipient attacks a Democrat.

I'm taking a wait-and-see attitude on the effectiveness of this ad. They circled the wagon over Berger's theft of documents this year; they'll certainly do it over accusations against Kerry from 30 years ago.

They are desperate to win.