Bobby Fischer wants to renounce citizenship

This fruticake belongs in a an insane asylum, not a prison, the guy is nuts.

Otherwise, send his antisemitic butt to Europe, they will love him there.

The Jews in France are right now running for thier lives, because the French are now blaming them for all kinds of things, and following up that blame with attacks on them.

History repeats itself again.

The human race NEVER learns.......

Otherwise, send his antisemitic butt to Europe, they will love him there.

The Jews in France are right now running for thier lives, because the French are now blaming them for all kinds of things, and following up that blame with attacks on them.

History repeats itself again.

The human race NEVER learns.......

quote:

Originally posted by Jaguar:

The very intelligent tend to be considered a bit nuts. I think it comes from the fact the that they tend to be very vocal about there opinions.

I don't agree with his antisemitic views though.

quote:

The very intelligent tend to be considered a bit nuts. I think it comes from the fact the that they tend to be very vocal about there opinions.

quote:

Originally posted by jamotto:

quote:

I wouldn't call him very intelligent, he has a gift for Chess, otherwise the guy is clueless, there have been many "gifted" people that might as well have been retarded when it comes to anything else.

Fisher is one of these, his social skills have to be seen to be believed, his political views are based on myth and lies, and his antsemitic views are just stupidity itself.

In one respect I feel bad for him, on another level, I despise him because of his stupidity.

quote:

Originally posted by jamotto:

quote:

I wouldn't call him very intelligent, he has a gift for Chess, otherwise the guy is clueless, there have been many "gifted" people that might as well have been retarded when it comes to anything else.

Fisher is one of these, his social skills have to be seen to be believed, his political views are based on myth and lies, and his antsemitic views are just stupidity itself.

In one respect I feel bad for him, on another level, I despise him because of his stupidity.