Kerry Documentary

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by Jaguar:

This thing is LOADED!!!

TOTALLY factual, and all the back up you need to see how Kerry is a flip flopper, BIG time....

Man that was great and scary at the same time. Pretty much sums up all we've been saying from the begining. There is no defense for Kerry now because it's on video and out of his own mouth. Wonder what the in-house liberals are going to make and spin about this. Can't wait...

Two thumbs up for the people that took the time and effort to piece this stuff together to show the american people the duplicity of Kerry.

As you liberals would say "Bush is an A-hole" but if he's that then Kerry is a bigger A-hole. I'd rather vote for the smaller one thank you.

[ 08-08-2004, 04:32 PM: Message edited by: LostInSpace ]

quote:

Originally posted by Jaguar:

This thing is LOADED!!!

TOTALLY factual, and all the back up you need to see how Kerry is a flip flopper, BIG time....

Man that was great and scary at the same time. Pretty much sums up all we've been saying from the begining. There is no defense for Kerry now because it's on video and out of his own mouth. Wonder what the in-house liberals are going to make and spin about this. Can't wait...

Two thumbs up for the people that took the time and effort to piece this stuff together to show the american people the duplicity of Kerry.

As you liberals would say "Bush is an A-hole" but if he's that then Kerry is a bigger A-hole. I'd rather vote for the smaller one thank you.

[ 08-08-2004, 04:32 PM: Message edited by: LostInSpace ]

quote:

Originally posted by Race Bannon IV:

Wow! That's some smoking gun. While your at it maybe you guys can convince the millions of unemployed in this country they actually still have a job.

How the F is Kerry going to change this. There's have always been millions of unemployed no matter who's in office. How many jobs do you think are available? When the population exceeds the job availabilty there is going to be unemployed just as there will always be poor people no matter what social programs you institute.

I suggest they come to NY. Mcdonalds and alot of other companies are always looking for workers. Give you an example: My nephew, who just turned 18, went to apply for a job at Target and asked the manager do you need anyone and the manager replied "hell yea we are always look for people". So tell me where are these millions of unemployed looking for Jobs, the CEO monthly?

quote:

Originally posted by Race Bannon IV:

Wow! That's some smoking gun. While your at it maybe you guys can convince the millions of unemployed in this country they actually still have a job.

How the F is Kerry going to change this. There's have always been millions of unemployed no matter who's in office. How many jobs do you think are available? When the population exceeds the job availabilty there is going to be unemployed just as there will always be poor people no matter what social programs you institute.

I suggest they come to NY. Mcdonalds and alot of other companies are always looking for workers. Give you an example: My nephew, who just turned 18, went to apply for a job at Target and asked the manager do you need anyone and the manager replied "hell yea we are always look for people". So tell me where are these millions of unemployed looking for Jobs, the CEO monthly?

And again Race, please spare us the rhetoric about the unemployed, the LOWEST unemployment rate in history was 2 1/2 percent, and that was during WWII.

SO please, get a grip and quit with the Democrat talking points, I tire of hearing their lies and distortions.

And again Race, please spare us the rhetoric about the unemployed, the LOWEST unemployment rate in history was 2 1/2 percent, and that was during WWII.

SO please, get a grip and quit with the Democrat talking points, I tire of hearing their lies and distortions.

So the working poor and unemployed that we work with daily in my job are an illusion. Not counting the folks who have been unemployed so long they are no longer counted. That is the main reason the Bush admin. pushed to cut Unemployment benefits from one year to six months, so they could get them off the rolls faster. He also counted thousands of striking workers who returned to work as jobs he created. Face it guys you and your party dont give a shit about minorites and poor people, thats why no effort is made to reach out to them.

Perhaps Kerry might be less quick to send American jobs overseas than your boy Bush. And frankly Jag I dont give a rats ass what you are tired of as I am tired of tolerating what your party really stands for, which is not people who look like me.

So the working poor and unemployed that we work with daily in my job are an illusion. Not counting the folks who have been unemployed so long they are no longer counted. That is the main reason the Bush admin. pushed to cut Unemployment benefits from one year to six months, so they could get them off the rolls faster. He also counted thousands of striking workers who returned to work as jobs he created. Face it guys you and your party dont give a shit about minorites and poor people, thats why no effort is made to reach out to them.

Perhaps Kerry might be less quick to send American jobs overseas than your boy Bush. And frankly Jag I dont give a rats ass what you are tired of as I am tired of tolerating what your party really stands for, which is not people who look like me.

LOL, not people that look like you?

Hmm, Condoleeza and Colin Powells are what? PINK?

2 blacks some of the MOST powerful positions in this adminstration, and you complain that Republicans hate blacks? You my friend need to get a grip....

And where in the constitution does it say that it is the federal governments, and most of all the presidents job to deal with unemployment? Hmm?

Well, the tx cuts are working, 36,000 new jobs last month, over 1 million new jobs since 2003, compared to a loss of 20 some odd million jobs in the last 5 years, starting with the CLINTON administration.

9-11 kicked our ass Race, and yet you expect a president to turn it around in 3 years? You must be dreaming....

I am amazed that we have gotten as far as we have, the economy is really starting to roll, and jobs are available Race, it's just that for some reason people think that they are worth more then that $7 an hour working at Target.

If they want a FRICKING job Race, they can find one, it just takes a little hard work.

That's right, the federal government OWES them a living, is that it?

Give me a fricking break....

Whine, whine, whine, well, the Democrats have been whining for 50 fricking years Race, and have not FIXED a damned thing.

LOL, not people that look like you?

Hmm, Condoleeza and Colin Powells are what? PINK?

2 blacks some of the MOST powerful positions in this adminstration, and you complain that Republicans hate blacks? You my friend need to get a grip....

And where in the constitution does it say that it is the federal governments, and most of all the presidents job to deal with unemployment? Hmm?

Well, the tx cuts are working, 36,000 new jobs last month, over 1 million new jobs since 2003, compared to a loss of 20 some odd million jobs in the last 5 years, starting with the CLINTON administration.

9-11 kicked our ass Race, and yet you expect a president to turn it around in 3 years? You must be dreaming....

I am amazed that we have gotten as far as we have, the economy is really starting to roll, and jobs are available Race, it's just that for some reason people think that they are worth more then that $7 an hour working at Target.

If they want a FRICKING job Race, they can find one, it just takes a little hard work.

That's right, the federal government OWES them a living, is that it?

Give me a fricking break....

Whine, whine, whine, well, the Democrats have been whining for 50 fricking years Race, and have not FIXED a damned thing.

quote:

While your at it maybe you guys can convince the millions of unemployed in this country they actually still have a job.

That is the classic Leftist dodge. Instead of addressing the subject at hand, change the subject entirely.

While we're at it, can't we just once address the points of this topic only?

quote:

While your at it maybe you guys can convince the millions of unemployed in this country they actually still have a job.

That is the classic Leftist dodge. Instead of addressing the subject at hand, change the subject entirely.

While we're at it, can't we just once address the points of this topic only?

OK, I'll get on topic AFTER this post.

OK, Race, EXPLAIN this.....

quote:

Post Script: This weekÔÇÖs employment figures generated much press dishonesty and demand a mention here. The Corporate Survey reported a job growth of only 32,000 last month. But the Employment Survey, also from the Department of Labor, reported a job growth of 629,000. Only the latter is consistent with the drop in the unemployment rate from 5.6% to 5.5%..

Hmm, isn't that fascinating, so the ACTUAL number was 629,000, but the press ONLY reported the Corporate survey, NOT the Employment survey.

Who'd a thunk it?

Media Bias, Nah, couldn't be.....

OK, I'll get on topic AFTER this post.

OK, Race, EXPLAIN this.....

quote:

Post Script: This weekÔÇÖs employment figures generated much press dishonesty and demand a mention here. The Corporate Survey reported a job growth of only 32,000 last month. But the Employment Survey, also from the Department of Labor, reported a job growth of 629,000. Only the latter is consistent with the drop in the unemployment rate from 5.6% to 5.5%..

Hmm, isn't that fascinating, so the ACTUAL number was 629,000, but the press ONLY reported the Corporate survey, NOT the Employment survey.

Who'd a thunk it?

Media Bias, Nah, couldn't be.....

Guest MIKE113

quote:

Perhaps Kerry might be less quick to send American jobs overseas than your boy Bush.

Why don't you look up how many jobs the Heinz company has sent overseas! He can't even stop his wife from doing it, how is he going to stop the rest?

Guest MIKE113

quote:

Perhaps Kerry might be less quick to send American jobs overseas than your boy Bush.

Why don't you look up how many jobs the Heinz company has sent overseas! He can't even stop his wife from doing it, how is he going to stop the rest?

Guest Shingen

That's classic! Pure Comedy!!

quote:

..and Race, for all those "unemployed", I'd say that if they can't find a job, then maybe they should create a job for themselves..like I did!

Not smart enough to create their own job? Not enough skills?? Not enough credit or creditability to get a loan from a bank? Don't come crying to me.. I paid my dues, built my business from scratch, and pay my taxes.

I started out homeless and starving, but now I own a company that clears about 100k a year after taxes (but before payroll).

Cry me another river... please.

Do you wanna know how to keep jobs from going overseas?

Make it LESS expensive for companies to hire people.

Let's see, for every employee hired, the costs are about what the Employees salary is, so if you hire a worker at 30K a year, it costs the company 60K a year.

Unemployment insurance, SSI, Health insurance, if you can get it now, and all kinds of other fun factors.

Main one, LITIGATION!!!!!

Litigation costs more jobs then just about ANYTHING else, because the insurance rates are now SO HIGH, that companies can't afford to hire people within the US, because if they have to lay them off, or heaven forbid, FIRE them, they could get into all kinds of Legal entanglements, courts, etc, etc ad nauseum.

I wouldn't hire ANYONE if I had a choice in the matter, because it could put me out of business in a heartbeat.

The fact is that your boy Edwards has caused more problems then he is ever going to solve, he has caused health insurance costs to go up with his Ambulance chasing attitude and junk science, and then claims that he is somehow going to bring those costs down? HOW? How about if we limit damages and have a bit of tort reforms, that would bring it down, how about if we privatize medicare, and deregulate the health industry a bit?

Nah, never happen, how would little boys like Edwards make their millions if they couldn't do it on the backs of millions of healtcare insurance payees.

Guest Shingen

That's classic! Pure Comedy!!

quote:

..and Race, for all those "unemployed", I'd say that if they can't find a job, then maybe they should create a job for themselves..like I did!

Not smart enough to create their own job? Not enough skills?? Not enough credit or creditability to get a loan from a bank? Don't come crying to me.. I paid my dues, built my business from scratch, and pay my taxes.

I started out homeless and starving, but now I own a company that clears about 100k a year after taxes (but before payroll).

Cry me another river... please.