Out of Kerry's Closet

You mean like this: the ACLU is destroying America, one Boy Scout camp at a time

or this

Mainstream America is reeling with absolute shock from the politically correct decision of the University of North Carolina requiring incoming freshmen to read "Approaching the Qu-ran: The Early Revelations."

The book clearly is a defense of Islam that conveniently leaves out verses that call for the murder of infidels. UNC Chancellor James Moeser, defended his position of assigning the book saying, "It helps us from demonizing a whole group of people with being an enemy simply by practicing the same religion."

Apparently the sacred American Civil Liberties Union doctrines of the separation of church and state only apply to Christians and Jews. How else can you explain why the North Carolina ACLU went to court to support the University of North Carolina's mandatory reading assignment of the pro-Islam book for incoming freshmen?

[ 08-17-2004, 12:06 AM: Message edited by: LostInSpace ]

quote:

Originally posted by Soback:

Come on Takvah, I've proven a long long time ago that you are not a Republican. You still saying that you are? Where's your reply to my post in a "Letter to Kerry" thread? You know why there's no reply, because you actually had absolutly nothing intellingent to say to that, that's why. If you want, I can cut and paste that last post into this thread, see you reply then which will prove AGAIN that you are not a Republican.

Soback are you referring to the portion where you called the flat tax and consumption tax COMMUNIST? You're right I didn't respond to it. Why would I respond to such an uninformed response as "it's communist".

It has been supported by people here that are not COMMUNISTS, unless you think Darkling and Kalshion are communists and other PINKOS like hmmm... MARGARET THATCHER, Steve Forbes and Jack Kemp along with MANY OTHER REPUBLICANS.

I didn't say it was the answer I said I thought it was worth looking at and I might favor it under the right circumstances.

DO YOU KNOW THAT THIS ADMINISTRATION HAS PUT A FLAT TAX IN AFFECT IN IRAQ? Republicans lead charge to implement Iraqi flat tax system

I just didn't bother to respond, I'm actually a nice guy and I don't get any pleasure out of kicking uninformed people when they are down. But since you got up... *snickers*

You guys say I have NO FACTS and then time after time I produce while I get in return insults and links to propaganda sites. At least LIS offers me THAT MUCH.

Well, if you would quit being defensive all the time, not call names and attack for no other reason then something has been mispelled, perhaps we would take your posts and debate them, but since you mix them with colorful namecalling, questions of intelligence, etc.

It most definitely makes you sound like a liberal.

Perhaps if you would deal with the points given and respond with your own points back without the colorful metaphors etc, I could be talked into responding in kind.

I have tired of your incessant namecalling, lack of respect and downright nastiness, therefore I have chosen to return the same right back at you.

You wish it to stop, all you have to do is stop, you wish your views and opinions to be respected, well perhaps if you showed a little respect, you might get some in return.

It is up to you, wish to have respect, give some, wish to not be called names, then don't call names, wish to have your points taken seriously, then give them to us in a nonemotional, point by point fashion, and allow us to rebut them in the same spirit.

THis has turned into a romper room, and it has started because the 2 of you have turned this whole thread into some little attack dog, where you attack the intelligence, the IQ, the spelling, and of course the sources of that information.

Attack the sources, that's fine, but QUIT with the namecalling etc, and the same respect will be given. Continue in the vien that you have been, and I promise it will be returned to you with great vigor.

In asking that you not be attacked, you attack which is humorous. Especially given that you are denying any culpability. However, in an effort to elevate the debate I will try to limit my venom. I fully expect that all of you will likewise adjust your postures.

I have no problem making points and leaving it at that. I believe that I have the facts on my side so this just serves to make them more apparent rather than as you said, burying them under animosity.

Takvah

When someone give's you something to try or give's you somethign to show you flat out refuse to check for it's credibility

Example, my thing about CNN and them being communist. If you would take the time, like an hour, you would find plenty of evidence out there on the net that supports my reason's

The fact that I keep telling you to check the congressional records to see if someone actually said that and then countering saying something completely opposite or unrelated does question you're intelligence, it only take's 2-3 minute's to type in a few words and check

The fact is Takvah, the sources we give you and the fact that you won't check them just prove's that you are afraid to see the evidence for yourself. Then if you do see it you claim it's republican propaganda, sorry buddy, but I have yet to see the republican's post any propaganda, all that's been done by the Democratic Party.

I'll also ignore you're comment about Darkling and myself being Communists, you don't know neither of us, you don't work with either of us, and you don't live in either house. So that little comment is dead.

As for what I call all these new's networks, get used to it, cause until they turn away from Creating and falsifieing there new's I will continue to call them communist's cause there trying to FORCE people to see there point of view

Trust me Takvah, when you decide to listen to the one's posting the facts and stop attacking people then even I will listen to you...

It's like Jaguar said, Attack the source, not the poster. Although if you decide to attack the source you best have a damn good reason, cause I've seen you attack some preatty good site's that a high reputation for providing the facts in a fair and balanced way (Yes I got that from Fox, and yes they are Fair and they are balanced. Don't even attempt to argue with me about that..)

quote:

Originally posted by Takvah:

In asking that you not be attacked, you attack which is humorous. Especially given that you are denying any culpability. However, in an effort to elevate the debate I will try to limit my venom. I fully expect that all of you will likewise adjust your postures.

I have no problem making points and leaving it at that. I believe that I have the facts on my side so this just serves to make them more apparent rather than as you said, burying them under animosity.

I was giging examples, and I did not say that I was not culpable, I attacked you as well.

You get what you give with me, no more, no less, you give me no respect, don't expect respect from me, etc.

If you indeed have the facts on your side then please present them in a nonemotional, fact based, style, and you will recieve my response in the same manner.

I will do my best to either quesstion the sources or give back facts that refute your facts, but I will not attack you, as long as you do not attack me.

You get what you give, nothing less.

If we are agreed, then let's dance....

quote:

I see the ACLU fighting this administration in the courtrooms and losing a lot of them, the only ones you hear about are the ones they win, and their wins are about as helpful to their cause as pissing on a forest fire.

hey, THANKS jag!!..I never really thought about it MUCH, but after reading your response...I did some checking!. The ACLU has won NUMEROUS cases, over the last 20 years. AND do you know WHAT? MOST of them, I was GLAD they won. I certainly see some ADVANTAGES, in maintaining my freedom, within their actions.

quote:

The ACLU, if all of your info is coming from the ACLU website, it's no wonder you're so confused.

I rest my case.....

there you go..making up lies again. YOU HAVE NO CASE, but are fabricating more unfounded conclusions. My information, just like yours, and everyone else in the world, comes from the same places.

I just have NO PROBLEM, looking at BOTH sides of the agenda, and standing up, for the most logical choice of the moment.

So, EVEN though, I am a REPUBLICAN...and have NOT actively helped the LIBERAL cause, in the past(EXCEPT the donations, I sent to KERRY)......AND since you HATE their work so much, that you brought their(ACLU's) SUCCESS's to my attention. AND since, the ACLU is ACTIVELY fighting the BUSH GOVERNMENT's INVASIVENESS, AND their PATRIOT Act...

I just sent them "A DONATION" "I will be MORE than happy, to make ANOTHER one(of EQUAL AMOUNT), IN YOUR NAME! just let me know.

Thanks Again Jag!! and if you need any FINANCIAL help promoting your messiah(BUSH)....just let me know......then.....

I can tell YOU the same thing, I have told all the OTHERS, from the RIGHT, who have asked me for donations, this year: "Eat Shit and DIE"...lol

quote:

THis has turned into a romper room, and it has started because the 2 of you have turned this whole thread into some little attack dog, where you attack the intelligence, the IQ, the spelling, and of course the sources of that information.

The ONLY thing which has turned this discussion into such(ROMPER ROOM), is YOU and YOUR attacks Jaguar, YOU are NOT the innocent party here! And just as with your perception of such, Your perceptions of the greater "WHOLE" of the issue are just as perverted!!!

ALL people of GUILT, hide their guilt through the blame game....DONT believe me....?...look at BUSH!!!

quote:

Trust me Takvah, when you decide to listen to the one's posting the facts and stop attacking people then even I will listen to you...

@ Kalshion I think You need to go back and look at this whole thing with a little honesty...Takvah, is doing NOTHING,but responding in like mannor, to that which was dealt out....FIRST.

[ 08-17-2004, 06:09 PM: Message edited by: street ]

Street, I say again, you get what you give with me, no more, no less.

I give you exactly what I have recieved from you.

That has always been my policy, you wish to continue this little pissing match, go right ahead, because I'm out of it, if you wish to have a rational discussion, let's have one, otherwise, I will just ignore you.

Thanks

quote:

Street, I say again, you get what you give with me, no more, no less.

I give you exactly what I have recieved from you.

That has always been my policy, you wish to continue this little pissing match, go right ahead, because I'm out of it, if you wish to have a rational discussion, let's have one, otherwise, I will just ignore you.

Thanks

that is a lie , and you know it.! YOU are the one, who starts all the NAME CALLING crap. Go back and read a little. lieing about it, will not change, the FACTS,

You cant even be honest with yourself.

I BEGGED you to ignore me...you wouldnt. From the VERY beginning, you felt the need to ATTACK everything I posted.

$ilk, I respect. Even though he was doing the same at the time, he evidently saw the rediculousness in the FORM, the debate evolved into...and ceased.

You, and your "EGO", as a monitor..would NOT allow ANYONE, who disagreed with you...to post ANYTHING contrary to your stand, without you ATTACKING THEM.

EVEN to the point of closing ALL the threads involved, at one point.

You, just like BUSH, need to come clean, and at least ADMIT, where you are guilty...its in the archives..just go back and read.

I openly admit my position, and the reasons, why I stand on my position. Even so, I stand on the history within the archives, as to my statements and actions..guilty or otherwise.

At least have the SELF RESPECT, to speak SOME truth, someplace...sometime...even if it is to yourself!!!

and PLEASE DO ignore me....

quote:

Well gentlemen I gave as good as I got and then some. I will continue to keep it on the issues. With the exception of ONE matter.

Kalshion I have never denied facts. Your research was a lie and I still believe it to be completely UNTRUE that there was some kind of doctoring of the videotape. You offered no evidence. You would have had a HUGE scoop one that you could have fed to Drudge and every other media outlet across this country. People would have been doing stories on the kid that proved this.

I frankly don't believe you and I don't believe that you answer people who say "prove your allegations," by telling them, "no you prove I lied". Who has something to prove here? The guy that says he has the data or the guy that says, "I don't believe you?"

So I've had it with your saying that I am unwilling to hear you. I am more than willing to hear you, I just add to that a condition, that you back up what you say.

If we understand one another then that's great. I became more hostile toward you and your defenders when they refused to say, "Just give him the proof," and I think if they truly believed you they would have agreed with me instead of getting hostile and defensive.

Jaguar you want respect, I will respect you in so much as you refrain from calling people morons and idiots. When you started that you set the precedent.

I take great pride in having done a fairly good job of stating my case through factual argument. When it got nasty was when the focus needed to be taken off those facts through a lot of personal attacks on me. I am outnumbered but amazingly I don't believe I'm outgunned. But I agree, I want the people here to see the facts and I will keep pressing the issues and stating the opposition's case. I have to. I have pennance to make for my mistake of four years ago.

Put on your dancing shoes Jag... I'm just getting started.

quote:

Kalshion I have never denied facts. Your research was a lie and I still believe it to be completely UNTRUE that there was some kind of doctoring of the videotape. You offered no evidence. You would have had a HUGE scoop one that you could have fed to Drudge and every other media outlet across this country. People would have been doing stories on the kid that proved this.

ROFL!!!!

You're STILL clueless

It will take me 3 WEEKS to upload a 45 gigabyte high quality 2 hour demonstration file... you honestly BELIEVE I'll subject the FTP to such a stunt?

Hell... no...

Again, if you're so interested then do it yourself.. until then you really can't call anyone a liar since you're to scared to find out for yourself which is exactly what I want, for you to fear the truth

Maybe somebody else can explain it to this guy. Somebody? Anybody? Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?

Excuses, excuses, excuses. Yeah I'm shaking over here. I'm starting to feel embarrassed for you. And here I was just wanting you to get the credit you deserved for this great find of yours *snickers*. It's a large hill of nothing that you've proved here Kalshion. Cheney never said it, you supposedly could prove it... but what... YOU WON'T? ROFLMAO... I'm supposed to believe that? You're done, I can't debate with someone that has gone out of their way to lie and be evasive. You dug yourself into a huge hole and I think it is fairly apparent that you are merely contented to say prove me a liar instead of saying, "here's my data". It's sad really and it goes to show me exactly the maturity level I'm dealing with. I'm through with making myself look bad by having to engage you in the game anymore.

Thanks. And like I said maybe somebody else can be kind enough to just throw me a bone on this and explain it to you.

Peace

Whatever Takvah, continue to follow the blind idiology of not trying something.

If you want, I can have my FTP provider PROVE to you that it will take week's to upload that file, and PROVE to you that not only will it damage the server.. but it'll also damage my own computer

So come on bud! Tell me to do that!

Oh yea! Here

Calculate this and here is my evidence to prove that it will take 3 weeks

Pull out an internet calculater and calculate 128 kbps and let me know what you get..

Then call the RNC. That's the REPUBLICAN NATIONAL COMMITTEE and tell them that you have this information. This would be like a WMD in Iraq, they would probably have you speak at the Convention at the end of the month. You'd be a HERO. So I wonder if you'll follow through. My money says, "HELL NO."

http://www.rnc.org/

Mailing Address:

Republican National Committee

310 First Street, SE

Washington, DC 20003

Phone Numbers:

Phone: 202.863.8500

Fax: 202.863.8820

Being ever helpful here is the contact info for you man. I can't wait to read about you.

In order that you provide the proof, I will also offer you $500 cash to deliver the goods. I want to see the evidence provided to the public. You deliver me that and I'll have the nads you don't seem to possess and come forward and show the world that Moore ALTERED a videotape to make Cheney appear to say something that he did not. That he went and DUBBED (which is what you implied not superimposed which you called it) a voice track over that tape.

YOUR WORDS:

"That being said, it's clear if you where to watch it that what Chaney say's doesn't match his lip movement. It's off by about a 5 seconds, and yes I've done the test by using the equipment at school."

I am so sick of your BS that I am willing to put my MONEY where my mouth is. Now step on up and take your swing or siddown and zip it. Seem fair enough to the rest of you?

[ 08-18-2004, 12:02 PM: Message edited by: Takvah ]

lol

Only person I believe who need's to sit down and zip it, Takvah, is YOU

You are always trying to get me to do something that is plainly simple and can be done in only 5-10 minutes with a simple Movie Maker. The fact you're not trying it just proves my point

YOU'RE SCARED, of the truth.

As far as submitting this information, not only would be suicide on my part, but it would also be stupid. My information wouldn't make any difference since I have no other evidence to support my claims of 'super-imposing'

You seem to think you're all powerful and can order people around. Sorry Bucko, not going to happen. You seem to think people can do anything in this word, again you're wrong.

You can call me a liar all you want cause I really don't give a shit anymore. However, remember this, that until YOU'VE tried it yourself I'll know that you're words against me mean nothing since you're to scared to find out for yourself

You're offer is generious, but the republican party is just as stupid as the democratic party (in a sense that they just NOW attack Kerry, where they should've started a long time ago)

I'm not going to get there asses out of this problem.. let them take care of themselves, perhaps when I find out more then I might decide to come forth.. although I doubt it cause if I did the demotracts will try everything in the power to discredit what I have (in other words, they DO NOT want the people to know)

I don't agree with a lot of Takvah's ideas, but I have to agree with him some on this video. If you claim that you've tested it and seen that it was dubbed over then it is your responsibility to prove to us that it's true, not us having to prove for ourselfves that it's true or false. It's like President Bush finding the WMD's and then telling the rest of the world that we found them, but we're not going to show them to you because you have to find them yourself.

I'm not saying that the video was or wasn't dubbed over. I'm just saying that if you want Takvah to believe you, then you need to show some proof.

So in other words you want me to take up 3 weeks of my time uploading a 45 gigabyte high quality 2 hour demonstration video?

Sorry.. but no.. my FTP provider already said no and there is no chance of me convincing him.. and besides I could careless if Takvah believe's me or not I will not damage the FTP like that just to satisfy him

I know what's true and I know what's not that's how I know what happened. Like I said before, it's very simple to do, even a 1st grader can do it that's what I find funny

The demo video only explains how the process can be done on an avid express editor

The demo that explains how to do it on a Movie Maker is made, and is only 965 Megabytes but my ftp provider still says no and for obvious reasons..

So, for the sake of this arguement, I'm ending it right here.. like I said, I WILL NOT upload either file's to the FTP BECAUSE my FTP provider said NO

What part of No do you obviously NOT understand?

And quite frankly, I have nothing else to say to a Liberal like you (Takvah)

Edit: Trust me, if my FTP Provider would allow it I would upload the video, cause I'd love to see his reaction.. but I will not disobey my FTP Provider... not without risking the loss of my computer and my internet

[ 08-18-2004, 02:05 PM: Message edited by: Kalshion ]

I'm not asking you to upload the "45 gigabyte high quality 2 hour demonstration video".

What I'm saying is you don't have the right to go around saying it's 'TRUTH' until it has been proven true, just as Takvah really doesn't have the right to call you a liar until it has been proven false. Until one or the other has been proven, it's your word against his.

I agree though, this whole subject probably should be dropped.

Kalshion. You're being just plain ignorant here. Ever hear of compression? You could easily compress your 45 gig file down to a gig or two, maintaining decent quality. and your 1 gig file? that could be dropped to like 50 megs. Now, I'm not an expert on video codecs, so these figures wont be exact. But I'm fairly certain you can drop the size by something like 90% with little reduction in quality.

And uploading large files will damage a computer? ROTFLMAO. You truly have NO idea what you are talking about. It will take some HDD space, some RAM, processor time, and some bandwidth, but that is what it will take. And this is hardly damaging a computer.

And your FTP provider saying you can't upload it? Again, ROTFLMAO. You mean your ISP, as FTP is a method of transferring files. And an ISP is not going to deny you the use of your bandwidth, unless you have a cap. Also, you would not need to put the file on an intermediary FTP server, it can be transmitted directly between yours and Takvah's (or whoever's) computers.

Summary : You've been talking a load of bulls**t.

But let's see the statement from your ISP saying that uploading a large file will damage computers. Since if they've really said something like that, it's obvious the person who said it has absolutely no idea what he is talking about. Likely a low-level tech support person.

if it were an analog recording, then there would be reason, for speculation..IF, in fact, a sychronization problem showed up.

BUT!!!, being that your dealing with a DIGITAL medium, which is fully dependent, on the speed of the processor, and the compilation(ON A WINDOWS PLATFORM, to boot?)

sychronization anomolies mean very little with DIGITAL playback anyway!

[ 08-18-2004, 06:11 PM: Message edited by: street ]