Kerry fights back, with lies, as usual...

Kerry has run a new add, and in the add he says this.

quote:

35 years after John Kerry was awarded his medals in Vietnam, a Bush-sponsored group, the so-called ÔÇ£Swift Boat Veterans for Truth,ÔÇØ have embarked on a campaign of lies and distortions. Here are some of the facts you need to know:

ÔÇ£Swift Boat SmearsÔÇØ ÔÇô thatÔÇÖs the headline in The Washington Post (August 12, 2004) on the groups untrue attacks.

ÔÇ£Dishonest and dishonorableÔÇØ said John McCain. He called on President Bush to denounce the ads. The president has refused. The same public relations firm that attacked McCain in 2000 is handling the attacks against Sen. Kerry this year.

Former Sec. of the Navy and Chairman of the Armed Services Committee, Sen. John Warner said that John Kerry deserved the Silver Star. And former Gen. Tommy Franks called the attacks on Kerry ÔÇ£vitriolicÔÇØ and ÔÇ£hyperbole.ÔÇØ

Top Texas GOP donor Bob Perry and longtime Bush supporter is funding the Swift Boat attacks. HeÔÇÖs contributed $200,000 so far.

John OÔÇÖNeill, the co-author of a recently released book attacking KerryÔÇÖs service, never even met Kerry in Vietnam and no one quoted in the book served on John KerryÔÇÖs boat when he earned his combat medals. Their attacks are untrue.

There are 13 veterans in the Swift Boat attack ad ÔÇô none of the 13 ever served with Kerry when he earned his combat medals. Their attacks are simply not true. Two of the veterans attacking him now have praised Kerry in the past ÔÇô George Elliot said Kerry was ÔÇ£unsurpassedÔÇØ and Grant Hibbard wrote in a fitness report that Kerry was a ÔÇ£top sailor.ÔÇØ

The Swift Boat Veterans attack John Kerry for his Bronze Star, but offer no proof of their attacks. The Navy documented John KerryÔÇÖs heroism and awarded him the Bronze Star.

One attacker, Swift boater Larry Thurlow, won the Bronze Star on the same day Kerry did. Thurlow in their book falsely claimed that they were not under fire. In fact, the Washington Post (8/19/04) reports that ThurlowÔÇÖs own Bronze star certificate confirms ÔÇ£all unitsÔÇØ of the five boat flotilla were under "enemy small arms and automatic weapons fire.ÔÇØ Seems that Thurlow, then and now, was under fire.

He states that they are "Bush" sponsored, but it is illegal for any campaign to have anything to do with 527's.

The truth?

Bush has stated that the 527's need to be shut down.

Washington Times

So in fact, Bush has stated unequivocally that the soft money adds need to be stopped, and hopes that Kerry would join him.

What has Kerry done instead?

Kerry hires online chief from Moveon.org

So, Kerry says that Bush is calluding with Swiftboat vets, and then turns around and hires the online chief of Moveon.org?

Do I see just a teensy bit of hypocrisy here?

Not just a teensy bit, I see a boatload!!!

Quit with the attacks on the Vets Mr Kerry, and sign the 180!! What are you hiding?

quote:

So, Kerry says that Bush is calluding with Swiftboat vets, and then turns around and hires the online chief of Moveon.org?

Do I see just a teensy bit of hypocrisy here?

No. What you are seeing, IS Kerry, fighting a dangerous SNAKE. "FIGHTING FIRE, WITH FIRE".

No different, than ANY OTHER campaign, in history!!

get a grip!

Let me see what you've said.

Every military man of any note that has any class has dismissed the attacks of the swift boat vets as abhorant. Thanks, I agree.

Kerry won't sign a form 180. I did a search about the 180 form and whether or not Bush was demanding Kerry sign it. Nope. Do you think that's because he thinks Kerry is hiding something? Do you think that Karl ROVE of all people would just let that SIT THERE? Who is looking for the 180 to be signed? Bush fanatic sites that are looking for any branch to grab hold of as this campaign of George's slowly begins to tank.

The Swift Boat vets are supported by Bush backers. If you think that Rove or some Bush official has not been in touch with these guys you're obviously naive. Bush refuses to do what every military person has requested and condemn these kinds of tactics. Well how can he, his buddies are the ones putting these guys out there. These poor bastards have sold their souls in affidavits that they cannot even stand by. This is the theater of the absurd and this is going to bite Bush and Cheney in the ass.

You say that Kerry is playing into Bush and Cheney's hands. OK. Well that's funny because it looks like Kerry is the one pressing the attacks. He isn't backing off he's giving what he's gotten for 2 weeks now and I just hope he sticks to his guns. Bush and Cheney have a laughable record and I think that if Kerry presses the guard service we'll find that Bush's orders to transfer were never approved.

Anyway... the military elite in this country, Franks, McCain etc., think that these swiftvets are an abomination and now their BS is falling apart. ROFLMAO. Good work Mr. Thurlow, your character assassination is coming home to roost in your own backyard. This is so good that I'm CHEERING!

quote:

Originally posted by street:

I cant wait, for a DEBATE, between the two. Bush only knows how to attack. WHY? BECAUSE: There is NO defence, in regard to his position.

I find it AMUSING, so many REPUBLICANS, are openly speaking out against their administration.

Still thinking that repeating a lie enough times will make it the truth there Street.

Sorry, Don't work that way, not around here anyway.

There is PLENTY of defense on Bush's position, and my question for you is, what are Kerry's positions?

Is for the war, or against it, is for the military, or against it, is for building the economy or against it. for tax cuts or against them, for intelligence agencies, or against them?

What are Kerry's positions? Besides the fact that he spent 4 months in Vietnam on a Swiftboat, won 3 QUESTIONABLE purple hearts, a bronze star, again questionable and a silver star with a v?

And by the way, how did Kerry get a silver star with a V? They didn't give Silver Stars with a V, and still dont.

Nothing smells fishy to you with the Kerry campaign at all? This is all normal to you, did you vote for Clinton too? Congenital liars seem to get nominated for president a lot in the Democrat party.

Are you going to enjoy voting for an ACTUAL congenital liar, instead of the president that ACTUALLY takes the REAL threat of annihalation by whacked out Muslim terrorists seriously.

Oh that's right, terrorists aren't really a problem are they, those planes that hit the WTC weren't really flown by terrorists, they were actually suicidal republican insiders that loved Bush.

Sheesh....

quote:

Originally posted by El Che:

It's SO much simpler than all that. The Democrats have a candidate who has a war record and the republicans have a pussy who hid under his daddy's money.

War record? Oh, you mean war criminal record? Or do you mean the medals that he won in 4 months time that are ALL questionable, or do you mean the ones he threw over the wal?

War Record? ROFLMAO!!!

You guys kill me!!

Yeah Jaguar a WAR RECORD. He was there. Bush is just tossing more hapless Americans in front of him to fight his current wars too. Once a coward, always a coward. First he threw 1.5 million Texans behind him in line for a guard position. This is a fact JAGUAR. Go look it up. Oh no you wouldn't want to do that. And now here he is throwing these Swift Boat veterans out in front to take the incoming fire from the Democrats. As long as Kerry is doing that people aren't realizing that Bush and Cheney are as El Che put it so aptly, pussies.

The funniest part of your post Jaguar was this:

"Still thinking that repeating a lie enough times will make it the truth there Street.

Sorry, Don't work that way, not around here anyway."

Uhrmmm it works with you if it comes from Bush and Cheney, WMDs, Saddam and 9/11 they have you believing all of it. What a hypocrite.

Kerry was out there, Kerry took fire and he was in a war zone. What you don't like that because you were a mechanic with big dreams of battle? Should I now diminish your service by saying that you were just a lowly mechanic and not a REAL warrior? How would that make you feel? I'm sure I'll find out.

Hey, I have a war record too, an extensive one. I fought lobsters climbing from boiling pots, even got injured by their incideous claws, I've fought fish fighting the pull of my rod, was even injured by friendly fire "hook", where's my purple hearts? I think I threw them away in the protest of my defense cells killing those flew cells, morally there was so much murder and all those poor flew cells were just trying to go about their own lifes that I had to protest, but I can't remember if those pills I swallowed were called metals or medals. ROFL

quote:

Originally posted by Takvah:

Yeah Jaguar a WAR RECORD. He was there. Bush is just tossing more hapless Americans in front of him to fight his current wars too. Once a coward, always a coward. First he threw 1.5 million Texans behind him in line for a guard position. This is a fact JAGUAR. Go look it up. Oh no you wouldn't want to do that. And now here he is throwing these Swift Boat veterans out in front to take the incoming fire from the Democrats. As long as Kerry is doing that people aren't realizing that Bush and Cheney are as El Che put it so aptly, pussies.

The funniest part of your post Jaguar was this:

"Still thinking that repeating a lie enough times will make it the truth there Street.

Sorry, Don't work that way, not around here anyway."

Uhrmmm it works with you if it comes from Bush and Cheney, WMDs, Saddam and 9/11 they have you believing all of it. What a hypocrite.

Kerry was out there, Kerry took fire and he was in a war zone. What you don't like that because you were a mechanic with big dreams of battle? Should I now diminish your service by saying that you were just a lowly mechanic and not a REAL warrior? How would that make you feel? I'm sure I'll find out.

Let's see, I didn't run while under fire, I did not exagerate after action reports in order to win Purple hearts in order to get out of there. I did not Knock someone off my boat and then go back and get him, then exagerate the after action report in order to get a medal.

Sorry Takvah, You don't have ANYTHING to defend Kerry with, so quit trying. Until he signs a 180 you got nothing.

I have over 250 honorably discharged vets that served with Kerry, I have sworn statements etc, you have NOTHING.

So get off the high horse, When Kerry signs his 180, then we can talk about him having a war record.

If Bush had done this same thing, held off signing his 180, and just released his own records as he saw fit, you'd be having a hissy fit, but until Kerry signs his 180, you got NOTHING.

Are we clear here?

Oh and that swallowing the lies that the Bush administration has put out about Saddam, 9/11, Al Quaeda etc.

There have been no lies, and still have been NO lies. Then again, you get your info from the mainstream press, I get mine from....other sources.

[ 08-22-2004, 06:34 PM: Message edited by: Jaguar ]

ROFLMAO... guys that signed affidavits have recanted and now won't even talk. Thurlow or whatever the hell his name is got a Bronze Star but never asked WHY. Unbelievable... farce... and when it comes to supporting your man completely acceptable. I will want to see where this all comes down, I do want the truth but I want it all proved out. If Kerry is proved a liar then I'll weigh them out... Bush sending the youth of this nation to die or Kerry grab assing for commendation.

As for your service, you call this man a coward... something that has been condemned by McCain and Franks as well as every other man of prominent military service. You served this nation I will do as they have and simply say "thank you" because I have more class than you. NO DOUBT.

Takvah, have you ever been in the military?

Apperently not, or else you wouldn't be saying that

Our men and woman CHOSE to join the military, they made the CHOICE to serve there country, in other words, THERE THE ONE'S WHO MADE THE DECISION TO FIGHT FOR OUR COUNTRY

They know damn well that if they join the military they might be called out to fight someone, that's why they joined, to make a difference

EVERY president has sent men and woman to war, The Civil War, Cold War, WW1 and 2, this president is NO Different. NO WAR will be fought without casulaties

So, I recant, THEY where the one's who decided to join the military, THEY where the one's who decided that they'll make a difference, THEY are the one's who choose to fight and risk there LIVES

quote:

ROFLMAO... guys that signed affidavits have recanted and now won't even talk. Thurlow or whatever the hell his name is got a Bronze Star but never asked WHY. Unbelievable... farce... and when it comes to supporting your man completely acceptable. I will want to see where this all comes down, I do want the truth but I want it all proved out. If Kerry is proved a liar then I'll weigh them out... Bush sending the youth of this nation to die or Kerry grab assing for commendation.

As for your service, you call this man a coward... something that has been condemned by McCain and Franks as well as every other man of prominent military service. You served this nation I will do as they have and simply say "thank you" because I have more class than you. NO DOUBT.

Takvah,

I have MANY friends that were in Vietnam, and to a man, they tell me that Kerry was most likely a coward, because 4 months in theatre was short 8 months for a full tour.

That was before the Swiftboat adds came out, and now they are saying it even more then before.

I am NOT alone in calling Kerry a coward, and I am not alone in calling him a traitor either.

What he did when he came back from Vietnam was nothing short of treason, the lies that he told about what "everyone" was doing in Vietnam was not only unprovable, but proved to be the lies that they were.

There were no HUGE amount of war crimes, we did not kill civilians, although I understand that Kerry shot an unarmed teenager in the back, and burned down an abandoned village with his Zippo lighter. Nice guy, can't find war crimes. make some.

YOu have no idea what went on, and I know for a fact that you haven't read the book by the Swiftboats vets.

WHy is Kerry attacking the messenger instead of answering the charges? Why is he trying to shut them down, instead of answering the charges they are laying on him.

Perhaps because he knows he can't fight the charges, so has to attack their credibility instead?

All he has to do is sign the 180, and we will ALL knwo the TRUTH.

Until that time, I have sworn statements by veterans that served with Kerry, that served thie 12 months in country, that earned purple hearts that took them out of action for months, that earned silver stars, and COngressional Medal of honor, etc. They ALL to a man, swear that Kerry was a coward and you could not count on him.

NOT one has recanted, NOT ONE, and there are more swiftboat vets joining the organization every day.

Kerry is in deep KAKA, and he knows it, but all he has to do is sign his 180 and it'll be out in the open and they won't be able to fight him any more, or it will be proven to be shown true.

As far as class is concerned, as a vet, I am ashamed of Kerry and his obvious political maneuvering that he did in Vietnam to get his political career started.

The man says what he thinks a majority want to hear, and when the majority changes it's mind, he changes his mind too.

The man is a drifter with no core beliefs, he is an opportunist, who will say anything that he thinks will get him elected, even if he said something different yesterday, or last week, or last month, or 20 year ago.

The man has NO principles to stand on, because he has no principles PERIOD. Except that he wants power, and will do and say ANYTHING to get it and keep it.

He will lose this election, thank goodness, and he will go away, and I for one can;t wait for it to be over, so we can get on with the important stuff, like taking out terrorists.

Jaguar, Kerry know's if he sign's that 180 it'll be over for him... he won't win the election AT ALL

THAT's why he won't sign it, cause he know's what will happen

In my opinion, the longer he delays on signing the more truth there are to claim's that he's a coward and traitor

If Kerry's so confident in his record then why doesn't he release it? Hmmmmn? I thought even our liberal's here would find it rather odd that kerry won't release his record when Bush has... kinda suspious dun ya think?

Two words for ya Jaguar George Elliott. Mr. Sign an Affidavit. Mr. Recant. Mr. Recant the recant.

Pathetic.

Your buddies in Vietnam are like the spooks that you supposedly talk to likely CQ morons without a clue of reality just their little radios and their little agendas. Hell let their be nuclear holocaust maybe then you radio MORONS will have a reason to exist.

Later

quote:

Two words for ya Jaguar George Elliott. Mr. Sign an Affidavit. Mr. Recant. Mr. Recant the recant.

Pathetic.

Your buddies in Vietnam are like the spooks that you supposedly talk to likely CQ morons without a clue of reality just their little radios and their little agendas. Hell let their be nuclear holocaust maybe then you radio MORONS will have a reason to exist.

Later

Let's see, in that post you called my friends that were in Vietnam, Sppoks, CQ morons, and then called me a radio moron.

Isn't that fascinating?

Have no facts, so attack the messenger, oh and 1 of now 265 vets MAY have recanted, oh, that really bucks up your argument.

Poor Takvah, can't fight the charges, discredit the messenger.

Hmm, that tactic sounds AWFULLY familiar, oh yeah, Kerry is doing that too.

Oh, take off the supposedly Takvah, because I REALLY do have friends that are spooks, that are intelligence analysts, and are pilots, and are infantry, and Tankers, and I even know some that are ACTUALLY on the fricking ground in Iraq, and correspond with them weekly.

I love the internet and E-mail, makes it much easier to correspond.

Poor Takvah, can't get the real story, so attacks someone that can get the REAL story.

I was in the military Takvah, and did far more then just work on tanks....