Iran adopts the Bush doctrine!

You guys must be so proud. God help us all this lunatic Bush has totally brought this on us all. If you live by the sword you die by the sword. NOW, Iran's nuclear (weapons I won't say this is for POWER other than military power) plant should be attacked and we KNEW about it before Iraq... but what do we do? We go to Iraq, WHERE THERE WERE NO NUKES AND WHERE THERE WERE NO POWER PLANTS (Israel took care of that for us).

I do think it is funny however that Iran is now using Bush's philosophy against him in their own crazy way. My God people, even Iran knows if it gets ONE NUKE, we won't attack them. How do they know this... they know because of North Korea. SO PROLIFERATION IS LIKE CANCER and arms control is a JOKE. Meanwhile your boy is deploying a missile shield that DOESN'T EVEN WORK! I feel so much safer.

Iran is ready for pre-emptive strike on US forces in Iraq

I actually love this, we have Iran so freaked out that they haven't a clue what to do.

We have military right next door, they have a nuclear facility that won't be there after the election, and Israel has the arrow missile ready willing and able.

And our antimissile defense system works just fine Takvah, really, it works real well as a matter of fact.

I guess you forgot about all the scuds we shot down during the Gulf war, and it's MUCH more accurate now.

Syria is low, Lybia has turned over ALL of it's WMD stuff, and Israel is ready to take out Iran in a heartbeat, along with Syria hidden WMD's

I just love Israel.

And Tac, Iraq makes a great base of operations to finish off Syria too.

I love it when a plan comes together.

You guys didn't see this coming?

I have been watching this come to fruition for months.

It may freak you out, but it just makes everything hunky dory, if you really want to know the truth, but then again, Bush is the Antichrist and he lied right? ROFLMAO!!!

quote:

Originally posted by Jaguar:

I guess you forgot about all the scuds we shot down during the Gulf war, and it's MUCH more accurate now.

I hope you are correct as this

Performance of the Patriot Missile System

Activities of the House Committee on Governmental Operations

One Hundred Second Congress

First and Second Sessions, 1991 - 1992

Report 102-1086, pages 179- 188

Performance of the Patriot Missile in the Gulf War

tells a different story. In Raytheon's defence, it is said that the system has undergone a significant upgrade since then.

Oh, and Takvah, Iran telling us they are going to do a preemptive strike, is like Tattoo walking up to the Hulk and telling him he's gonna kick his butt.

Iran loses either way, they attack us, toast, they attack Israel, Toast.

They are just going to have to wait their turn, we'll get to them soon enough.

Right on Nomad! I'm with you.

No offense to any patriot americans here, but what's the USA doing in Irak anyway? There were no nukes or nothing, and Irak was hardly a threat anyway. No, the US invaded because it was BELIEVED to have ties with Bin Laden and his jolly band of wackos. The US military is being used to fight a vendetta between the Bush family and Sadam. Think about it: millions of dollars of tax money wasted on a job that Bush Sr could have done in the first war anyway. Oh, and now the US conveniently controls the oil in Irak too, look at that...

Now let's imagine that one day Iran does go completely nuts and presses the big red button that says "PRESS HERE FOR US COUNTERATTACK".

They might actually hit their intended target. Then the rest of the US military (not to mention the rest of the world, most people have a distaste for nukes) barges in and takes over. Country and culture lost. On to the next one.

I'm saying that it's very unlikely that Iran will actually offensively use their big guns. But then again, if the US should invade Iran, they might be provoked.

I guess that only time will tell what will happen, but it seems we're at the doorstep of another world war here. There's conflicts everywhere, and it just seems to unreal to be true, just like the years prior to WWI.

quote:

Originally posted by Xanatos:

Right on Nomad! I'm with you.

No offense to any patriot americans here, but what's the USA doing in Irak anyway? There were no nukes or nothing, and Irak was hardly a threat anyway. No, the US invaded because it was BELIEVED to have ties with Bin Laden and his jolly band of wackos. The US military is being used to fight a vendetta between the Bush family and Sadam. Think about it: millions of dollars of tax money wasted on a job that Bush Sr could have done in the first war anyway. Oh, and now the US conveniently controls the oil in Irak too, look at that...

Now let's imagine that one day Iran does go completely nuts and presses the big red button that says "PRESS HERE FOR US COUNTERATTACK".

They might actually hit their intended target. Then the rest of the US military (not to mention the rest of the world, most people have a distaste for nukes) barges in and takes over. Country and culture lost. On to the next one.

I'm saying that it's very unlikely that Iran will actually offensively use their big guns. But then again, if the US should invade Iran, they might be provoked.

The US military is in Iraq for two reasons; Oil and Drugs. They are clearing a path for Turkish Opium to be smuggled into China and Southeast Asia. This isn't something new. It's been going on since the East India Trading Company began the business in the late 1700's. (look up William H Russell) and you will see where all the money came from to build a new nation. A nation bent on controlling the World and it's resources.

Saddam wasn't playing nice during the Bush Sr administration, so he was provoked into the now failed attempt to annex Kuwait. Provoked by the Bush interest in stealing Iraq's oil, which was being carried out with the aid of the Kuwaiti rulers. There were "Slant drilling" rigs set up on the Iraq Kuwait border and Iraq's oil was being pumped out without ever setting foot in the country. It was a setup for the eventual taking of the country.

The military action in Iraq is also just the proverbial smoke screen to avert suspicion from what's really going on behind the scenes.

Of course we the little folk of the world can only stand back and watch as a wealthy few seek to control every resource.

There are those here who see this as unproven conspiracy rhetoric but, if you sit down and actually think about it logically.... you should ask yourself;" If I wanted to take over the world, how would I do it?"

Don't look at the answer as a method that would take a very short period of time to reach fruition. Rather more like a method that would take one, two, maybe even three hundred years.

This would entail grooming your heirs to carry on with the plan after you are long gone. To insure that your wealth continues to benefit your family. We have one of those groomed heirs sitting in the Oval Office as I speak and another one seeking that office in the next election. The web has been spun to a cosmic size and the spiders are all waiting to wrap us up and slowly suck out our life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness.

Iran is nothing more than another insignificant bump on the road to global domination.

The equipment to level the bumps is in place and ready to be used.

It's just a matter of pushing a little dirt.

Orwell wasn't off by much when he wrote 1984.

On the wheel of time, 20 years isn't even a blip.

quote:

by:
The WOPR
:
"the only way to win a game of Global Thermalnuclear war is by not playing it"

So, what if?

Other countries develop nuclear weapons.

What is their motivation in doing so?

Do they feel threatened?

Are they going to develop and stockpile these weapons as leverage in the Global game of chess?

The United States has been holding the world in Checkmate since Hiroshima and Nagasaki were destroyed.

It's only natural that the other countries on the planet would seek to counter the ending of the game as a loss for themselves.

Especially when we're playing chess for pink slips on entire nations and every natural resource.

Jaguar you are INSANE. We are going to take on Syria and Iran (effectively by ourselves because if Israel gets involved it won't be two countries against us it will be twelve) and you think that the military that is depleted and exhausted after (going on three) years of deployment (Afghanistan and Iraq) is prepared for that?

My friend I want to see YOU go over there and fight that war. Get on your old uniform, pick up your old rifle and GO. I for one do not want to see the Middle East destabilized beyond the level we have already caused.

The fact is that we could likely defeat the Iranians and the Syrians but we would never hold their land, we would have to basically exterminate them or hit and run. We are not going to instill democracy through conquest and I find it amazingly shortsighted that you believe the people of the middle east who already feel oppressed by the West (justified or not) are going to sit still for that.

Did I see this plan coming together? No. I don't even think that Bush saw this kind of plan coming together. This is a political nightmare that will be the burden of all Americans. Bush needs war to survive and that's just sick. Some uniter there eh?

Thank goodness the wheels are falling off the Republican cart. This guy is gone and I think it's a landslide, unless he orchestrates a terrorist attack that trumps 9/11.

Oh and your missile defense. IT DOESN'T BLOODY WORK. You point me to the data that says it does.

Thanks.

The most frightening part of this WHOLE thing, is that people(who think like Jaguar) actually exist on this planet.... and are inevitably going to cause their own(and other people,s) destruction.

If there is ANY Nuclear strike....within the middle east....BY ANYONE... "We ALL loose".

Our great U.S. WAR machine, is USELESS under POST-strike conditions. And OUR superiority, is vastly OVERSTATED!!

Anyone, in the ADVANCED R&D and Engineering areas, KNOW this.

There is GOOD reason: 3 MILLION scientist of this country, are ACTIVELY seeking to speak with BOTH candidates!

ROLFMAO!!!

Are you guys really that clueless about our hardened hardware.

All of our hardware is EMP hardened, a large EMP will take out a litttle bit of it, but not much.

And most of you, if not all, are off in lala land, and I find it absolutely hilarious.

Is your house hardened hardware? Are your children hardened hardware? You honestly think that our military can function in a nuclear war zone? I hope that if there is a war it comes at a time when your children are of an age to be drafted, yeah even your girls. Then we will see the level of your cavalier attitude. UNBELIEVABLE. Every war I ever declared if I were President would be measured against whether or not my son was worth sacrificing for it. And if it was worth it, MY SON would be the first to set a boot on enemy soil. I would be the most beloved of all Presidents with this one philosophy. You couldn't find a Bush in Iraq if you were standing in a park.

It's like hiring a body guard. That's what Bush has done his whole life, had somebody else fight his battles. First daddy, then his handlers and now it's Cheney and Rove. Street is right, I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE DEBATES.

Oh please Nomad, don't tell me my business.

I probably know more about military hardware then any of you.

I have not only worked on the military equipment, but I have also worked on the electronics and engineering side.

So please, stop with the nonsense.

Thanks.

BTW, ever heard of a faraday cage? Think on that one for a bit and I'll get back to you when I think you have a clue.

quote:

Originally posted by Takvah:

Is your house hardened hardware? Are your children hardened hardware? You honestly think that our military can function in a nuclear war zone? I hope that if there is a war it comes at a time when your children are of an age to be drafted, yeah even your girls. Then we will see the level of your cavalier attitude. UNBELIEVABLE. Every war I ever declared if I were President would be measured against whether or not my son was worth sacrificing for it. And if it was worth it, MY SON would be the first to set a boot on enemy soil. I would be the most beloved of all Presidents with this one philosophy. You couldn't find a Bush in Iraq if you were standing in a park.

It's like hiring a body guard. That's what Bush has done his whole life, had somebody else fight his battles. First daddy, then his handlers and now it's Cheney and Rove. Street is right, I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE DEBATES.

Enough with the Michael Moore nonsense.

If you made decisions based on that nonsense, thank god your NOT president.

You guys are really a bunch of leftist, clueless, armchair quarterbacks.

Who actually think that your opinion has merit.

OMG, talk about a feeling of self importance.

ROFLMAO!!!

You guys are just naive....

quote:

Originally posted by nomad:

...we saw how war is waged, ppl die, & only the surface of things change, not their nature, nor the mechanisms who lead to war for futile reasons or manipulations of all kind.

So true, but to the war mongers it doesn't matter.

To those that believe war is inevitable, I say as long as you continue to believe that, it will be. A bit idealistic perhaps, but nothing ever changes when you're content to maintain the status quo.

War should always be the absolute last resort as Tak and Street have mentioned so many times.

Guest Shingen

quote:

Originally posted by Grizzle:

War should always be the absolute last resort as Tak and Street have mentioned so many times.

War has always been, and will always remain about Profits and Control of Resources, therefore, it will never be used has a last resort by those in Power.

That's just the way things are.

quote:

Originally posted by nomad:

JAGUAR:

Concerning the faraday concept, maybe you read my post to quickly. Just relax. Text line Nb 12.

I am not telling you how to do your job. How could I ? I don't know your CV. And even if I would, does that give me the right to judge you ?

I did not attack you at any time. What for ? I don't feed myself by attempted humiliations nor do I fool myself by thinking I represent the absolute truth. Getting personal because we don't agree on this particular subject ? Loss of time.

There is an old chinese proverb that says:

When the finger points at the moon, the dumb sees the finger.

I am very happy to be able to recognize when I see the finger. Like that, it only happen once for the same thing :-)

Take care.

Yes, I overreacted, you have my apologies Nomad, some of your posts are very indepth, and show a very good knowledge of history.

Again, I apologize for overreacting and jumping you.

quote:

Originally posted by Takvah:

Oh please, our ENTIRE military is designed to continue fighting in a nuclear war zone, bomb goes off, EMP comes through, blows some fuses, reset, and off to battle.

Yeah, I can't wait for the debates either.

Kerry: I was in Vietnam

Bush: I have been the President for 4 years, the economy has rebounded, the terrorists are on the run, 2 terrorist supporting regimes are gone, Libya has handed over it's entire WMD program and has promised to not get into it again, North Korea is contained, Iran is contained, Syria is contained, Our military is stronger then it has been since the Gulf War, our soldiers are reenlisting beyond expectations.

Bush: What about your 20 years in the Senate?

Bush: what about your votes to cut the busget of both the intelligence and military>

Bush: Why have you tried to muzzle the Swiftboat Vets, why don't you just answer the charges?

Kerry: I was a war hero in Vietnam

Bush: what about your testimony before the senate in the early 70's where you called your fighting band of brothers baby killers and wae criminals?

Kerry: I was in Vietnam and won 3 purple hearts.

Guest Shingen

quote:

Oh please, our ENTIRE military is designed to continue fighting in a nuclear war zone, bomb goes off, EMP comes through, blows some fuses, reset, and off to battle.

Actually, that was my entire MOS...to exist and continue battle before, during and after a nuclear, biological, and/or chemical strike.

What the adverage person on the street doesn't know about US Miltary capability is a thousand-fold to what they actually know.

quote:

Originally posted by Shingen:

quote:

Actually, that was my entire MOS...to exist and continue battle before, during and after a nuclear, biological, and/or chemical strike.

What the adverage person on the street doesn't know about US Miltary capability is a thousand-fold to what they actually know.

Which has proven pretty obvious considering this and other threads where people that think they know stuff have popped off with nonsense. Such as the only time being in the military is dangerous is when your being shot at.

Now that is just plain moronic, and shows a total lack of understanding of being in or near the military.