Kerry is getting Desperate

Explain how this is desperate. This is Bush laying down real VETERANS in front of his SORRY ass as he did in Vietnam. They have every right to ask that this be investigated. What are you afraid of that you need to post to say that they are desperate? As I said I bet they'll be able to trace this all back to Rove and the Republican machine and I frankly can't wait. Why? Because every single military man of merit has said this is a hatchet job and it may as well be proved true. Desperate is posting that Kerry doesn't have a right to investigate this for the truth.

And yet... I find myself asking again. WHY THE HELL IF THE BUSHIES OR ROVE THOUGHT THERE WAS SOMETHING THERE THEY AREN'T ASKING FOR IT? Is it because they are humanitarians? Nope. So why is it that when I look for the 180 online all I see is WHACKOS asking for it? Hmm... makes you wonder doesn't it?

Ahh, but Soros is not connected with the Kerry campaign, and Moveon.org does not speak for Kerry, even though Kerry has hired the guy in charge of Moveon.org for his campaign?

Ahh, I hear the pitter patter of democratic hypocrisy, and those fascist boots they are wearing are awfully familiar.

All the Dem's need are a few Swatikas and book burnings to make the picture complete.

Oh, that's right, they are trying to burn Unfit For Command by suing the publisher and trying to get bookstores NOT to carry the book.

Don't fight the charges, ATTACK the messenger!!!

If Kerry would sign his 180 he could prove that the Swiftboat vets are lying, why doesn't he?

Probably because they are telling the truth, so the only way to take care of them is to shut them up, just as Hitler did when he was attacked in the early 30's.

It's so familiar, and you guys compare Bush to Hitler.

You guys are CLUELESS as far as history is concerned.

Sad, REALLY sad!!