The Kerry Meltdown begins

I called this, and many others have as well.

Kerry is starting to meltdown.

The Times magazine poll, puts Bush 11 points ahead of Kerry, and that was BEFORE his speech of last night.

This is from the Atlanta Journal Constitution, so nobody give me garbage about conservative paper etc.

Kerry is starting to meltdown, and it's just gonna get worse.

He said that Cheney said that he was unfit to command, NO, he didn't, Kerry said that Cheney questioned his patriotism, NO, he didn't.

The man is flipping out.

UaUcTYWYWZV]Here" target=_blank">http://www.ajc.com/opinion/content/opinion...UZTYU^UWU_UUZU]UaUcTYWYWZV]Here is the article, I must snip it, because it is a site that you have to sign in for, but I will put as much as I can and still be legal.

For some reason the URL link is not working, so just copy and paste. Sorry.

quote:

Short fuse betrays Kerry

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Published on: 9/5/04

ajc.com | Opinion

Short fuse betrays Kerry

John Kerry should have slept on it. His midnight outburst following President Bush's rousing success in defining himself, his domestic agenda and the stakes in the war on terrorism reveals a candidate who can be goaded. Not good in a president.

"For the past week, they have attacked my patriotism and even my fitness to serve as commander in chief," said Kerry early Friday in Springfield, Ohio. "Well, here's my answer to them. I will not have my commitment to defend this country questioned by those who refused to serve when they could've and who misled America into Iraq."

Clearly seething with the TV remote control when he was to be relaxing during Republican convention week, Kerry blew at the first opportunity.

Nobody, of course, questioned his patriotism. His policies, yes. His votes during 20 years in the Senate, yes. His apparent inability to make and abide a decision, yes. His commitment to a strong military, yes. His patriotism, no.

It's a revealing outburst. Despite the pounding Kerry took from the partisans, the weeklong break had actually served Kerry's campaign.

The mainstream media, most Democrats and others who don't quite grasp the significance or understand the emotionalism of events of three decades ago are dying to move on to other, more comfortable subjects. So what does he do? Rants and revives the debate about individual conduct during the Vietnam war.

When this campaign is over -- and barring some disaster, Bush will win -- Democrats would be well advised to re-examine the primary election process that assures candidates of the party's nomination before they are fully known and tested. Four days of a national convention is far too little time to define an unknown, and when, as with Kerry, the carefully orchestrated definition unravels, it's seat-of-the-pants from then on.

The Republican convention, and U.S. Sen. Zell Miller (D-Ga.) and Vice President Dick Cheney in particular, were devastating in filling in the blanks, in defining Kerry's 20-year Senate career. As is now the pattern -- we saw it with his response to the swift-boat veterans -- his approach is to ignore the charges and charge the chargers. They're all liars, conspirators or unworthies daring to question his record. Has he not already told us that he's inoculated against impertinent questions?

This will be a nasty campaign. Kerry's base is angry and insistent that he project their anger to expose George W. Bush so that the whole country can see him as they do.

Their problem is that the country doesn't. He's a likable, modest man, endearing in his humility. He is awed that grieving families offering final farewells to soldiers killed in combat include him in their prayers "to offer encouragement to me."

In expression and demeanor, Bush is the American ideal, the man next door who rises to the occasion, who finds his resolve in our condition. And despite the stress of crisis leadership, he retains a sense of humor about himself. He's not an easy target for angry Democrats who despise him.

Snip.....

Kerry is melting down, anyone else see another article of the coming Kerry meltdown, please put it in this thread.

It ain't over 'til the fat lady sings.

I watched both conventions and I do think the RNC was much more effective and enthusiastic, but once the warm fuzzy feelings wear off, more of our soldiers die and the economy continues to move sluggishly those sentiments might change.

After seeing some of the vitriolic attacks launched by the RNC on "attack night", I'm really wishing Howard Dean was the democratic candidate. He might have been a crazy loon, but he managed to incite a hell of a lot more people than Kerry has.

My advice to Senator Kerry... go to the nearest sporting goods store and buy yourself some balls. It's time for the gloves to come off.

Oh, and why the hell didn't we hear a single mention of Osama Bin Laden during all that chest beating at the RNC?

quote:

Originally posted by Grizzle:

It ain't over 'til the fat lady sings.

I watched both conventions and I do think the RNC was much more effective and enthusiastic, but once the warm fuzzy feelings wear off, more of our soldiers die and the economy continues to move sluggishly those sentiments might change.

After seeing some of the vitriolic attacks launched by the RNC on "attack night", I'm really wishing Howard Dean was the democratic candidate. He might have been a crazy loon, but he managed to incite a hell of a lot more people than Kerry has.

My advice to Senator Kerry... go to the nearest sporting goods store and buy yourself some balls. It's time for the gloves to come off.

Oh, and why the hell didn't we hear a single mention of Osama Bin Laden during all that chest beating at the RNC?

It's over, Kerry is melting down, and will continue to do so, he's done, it's over. LOL

Our soldiers are there for us, Iraq is the terrorist hotel, they go in, but they don't come out. We fight them there, so we don't have to fight them here.

The economy is NOT sluggish, the unemployment rate is lower then it has been in years, and the economy is taking off.

Dean was a NUT, and if he had become the candidate, he would be trailing in the polls even worse then Kerry is right now.

Poor Grizzle, what a disapointment this must be for you.

Kerry was NEVER electable, but the Dem's wanted that War hero. ROFLMAO!

Political suicide, the Democrat party is committing Hiry kiry before our very eyes, and I am LOVING it.

Kerry speaking has always made me sick, not only the things he says but also how he says them. It's no wonder the people who cheer when he speaks don't understand what he's saying, that's one of the requirments. Another thing I don't get, during his speaches he always screams, I am yet to figure out who he is screaming at, gives me a headache at best, and when I watch the history channel reminds me of Hitler (no punts, no jokes, totally serious) at worst.

After thinking about it, the screaming is actually used to incite the people who don't have the ability to analyze and comprehend the context of the speech, it rallies them and makes them think that something good is going on, well, I guess that's the kind of public Democrats have to cator to. It's scary and shamefull that that's the majority of public.

quote:

Originally posted by Jaguar:

The economy is NOT sluggish, the unemployment rate is lower then it has been in years, and the economy is taking off.

The unemployment rate is and always has been ficticious. It only counts those receiving unemployment benefits. I was technically unemployed for the last year, but I did not collect benefits so I was never counted in that figure. You do know that when benefits expire for people they go off the roles and the unemployment figure goes down. Many of those same people still do not have jobs.

quote:

Dean was a NUT, and if he had become the candidate, he would be trailing in the polls even worse then Kerry is right now.

Maybe, but he would certainly not be afraid to raise the hair on his back and stir some crap up.

quote:

Poor Grizzle, what a disapointment this must be for you.

A. I'm not poor in any sense of the word, thank you.

B. I'm not disappointed

C. Kerry was never my choice

quote:

Political suicide, the Democrat party is committing Hiry kiry before our very eyes, and I am LOVING it.

Glad you enjoy it so. Even I don't take such glee in the idea of GW losing the presidency. I don't like his policies, but have nothing against the man. And I'm more interested in what's best for our country versus which party will do those things. I just happen to think that the current administration is setting us back not moving us forward.

• 2 weeks later...

And the meltdown accelerates!!

LOL, I have said a number of times that it was a HUGE mistake for Kerry to bring Carvil and Begala on board his sinking ship, and it is coming true.

ROFLMAO!!

I am just LOVING this....

Chronwatch

quote:

Desperate Democrats Dig Deep for Dirt

Written by Barbara Stock

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

It has come down to trolling for gossip and innuendo for the Democrats and John Kerry. What else do they have? The Democrats have found themselves stuck with a candidate who not only stands on both sides of any issue but he has invented an octagon of political policy. Kerry seems too have taken Bill ClintonÔÇÖs political ''triangulation'' strategy and multiplied it a few too many times.

One canÔÇÖt blame the Democrats for being a little frantic at this point in time. ItÔÇÖs tough when your candidate is a flip-flopper with the personality of a cadaver. Oh, how the Democrats must be longing for the good old days when they only had to worry about Howard Dean saying something bizarre.

ItÔÇÖs reported that Kerry was angry when the private call between him and Clinton was made public. But, if the call was private, between only Kerry and Clinton and Kerry didnÔÇÖt tell the media, whom does that leave? Once again basking in the limelight, Bill couldnÔÇÖt resist calling people like Larry King from his hospital bed and sucking up air time from John Kerry.

In theory, when John Kerry received the nomination from his party, he should have become the de facto leader of the party, but that didnÔÇÖt happen. Kerry has been told to sit down, shut up, and only speak when instructed to do so. The ''Band of Brothers''--gone. The constant talk of his valiant service in Viet Nam--silenced. Has anyone seen Max Cleland since the Crawford debacle? Absolutely no more pictures of the millionaire candidate windsurfing are to be seen. The party boss is in control now and it isnÔÇÖt John Kerry.

The Clinton hit-men have arrived. James Carville and Paul Begala have been dispatched to the beleaguered Kerry camp to carry out what they do best--character assassination. There is little doubt that they arrived with detailed instructions from their boss, Bill Clinton, on what they are to do and how to do it. However, one has to wonder whose character Carville and Begala are there to destroy.

There is an all-out, full-court media blitz against George Bush in the hope of closing the gap that seems to grow daily between Bush and Kerry. Gossip columnist and author, Kitty Kelley, has put out her ''tell-all'' book about the life and times of President Bush. However, with a total lack of credible sources, most legitimate news outlets are staying away from Miss KittyÔÇÖs flight of fancy. This explains why Katie Couric will have Kelley on as a guest three days running. NBC has apparently given up any charade of being unbiased. Kitty Kelley is a headliner with her new book, where she apparently details how George Bush beats his wife, and in a previous book describes how Nancy Reagan and George Burns used to smoked pot together. More than a grain of salt is required when reading anything written by Kitty Kelley.

CBS and ''60 Minutes'' have never hidden the fact that they are wildly liberal. Years ago, ''60 Minutes'' saved the sinking and scandal-ridden campaign of Bill Clinton when Bill and Hill perpetrated their first great lie on the American people. Remember Bill and Hillary holding hands like school kids as Bill admitted he had been a bad boy? Were you watching when he promised never to do it again?

Flash forward to Dan Rather and the most recent and flagrant assault on Bush. CBS executives will not release the original copies nor reveal how they got them. Of course, with the originals, it could be shown instantly if these documents are forged. There is also a small matter of Mr. Barnes, who claims that he got Bush into the guard, being a co-chair of KerryÔÇÖs campaign. ItÔÇÖs unbelievable that a major network could even think about using this kind of ÔÇ£evidenceÔÇØ as creditable. Nearly all ''witnesses'' for CBS has come forward to say that they were used and deceived by CBS and have recanted their statements. Two FBI experts hired by USA Today have both stated that the documents are ''most likely forgeries'' but want to see the originals that CBS will not provide. A man long retired supposedly was complaining about being forced to ''sugar-coat'' BushÔÇÖs record. Has CBS completely forsaken good journalism to do the DNCÔÇÖs bidding?

Now, rumor has it that the Democrat National Committee will continue to pound on this dead issue which was resolved years ago, at least in the voterÔÇÖs minds, by saying Bush lied about being in the Air Force Reserves as well. Before Democrats could even utter the words, documents surfaced clearly showing that for three months, Bush indeed was in the Air Force Reserves for training.

All of this makes one wonder why the Democrats are going down this path. It seems like madness to continue to call the president a liar about his service when there are a lot of questions about the authenticity of the CBS documents and Bush received an honorable discharge. It is sheer hypocrisy for Democrats to continue to demand that Bush release all his documents when they even have his dental records while Kerry refuses to release his own records, also under scrutiny by the Navy for possible tampering. It is insane for CBS to continue to stand by extremely questionable documents by simply saying, ''We stand by them.'' If CBS is hiding the fact that they got these ''documents'' from the DNC that would explain why they only released tenth generation, blurred copies. A wild-eyed Terry McAuliffe was on the airwaves almost immediately blaming Karl Rove for the documents, not even continuing the scam that these documents were genuine. It was almost as though he had his battle plan in place.

There can be only one explanation for the continued bashing of BushÔÇÖs military record that few people care about: someone wants John Kerry to lose. What person has designs on the White House? Who would benefit from John Kerry losing the election this November? The junior senator from New York, Hillary Clinton, certainly would. While Kerry uses such brilliant campaign slogans as ''W is for wrong,'' prominent members of the Democrat Party are wrestling microphones away from the media to label President Bush a liar and using bogus documents as their proof. Ted Kennedy rants, Al Gore raves, and Bill and Hillary just smile as their man Terry, head of the DNC, continues to create one political disaster after another for the hapless John Kerry. ClintonÔÇÖs men are firmly in control of the Kerry campaign and seem to be driving it off a very high cliff.

If the Republicans learned nothing from the years of Bill Clinton, it was this: If you are perceived as ''piling on'' a president, the American people get angry. That is exactly what Democrats are doing now to President Bush and they canÔÇÖt even do it honestly. They have to use trumped up documents. Democrats canÔÇÖt fight Bush on anything current because John Kerry has changed his stand on virtually every major topic so many times that no one believes him anymore. Dirt is all they have left.

It seems that the question isnÔÇÖt about BushÔÇÖs guard service at all. The question should be: Is Kerry committing political suicide out of ignorance or is it homicide at the hands of his own party?

About the Writer: Barbara is a registered nurse who enjoys writing about politics and current events. She has a website at
.. Barbara receives e-mail at [email protected].

Is Kerry committing political suicide out of ignorance or is it homicide at the hands of his own party?

It's BOTH, Kerry doesn't know how to run his campaign, he is supposed to be the leader, but those in his campaign can't even figure out who is leading, and now that he has Carvil and Begala, HE'S TOAST!!

The man is gonna have a meltdown bigger then big, I can't wait to see it.

That light in the tunnel is coming closer and closer, and it is gonna hit Kerry HEAD ON, and he is gonna freak on national TV.

This election is gonna be a landslide, and Kerry is gonna be under it.

Oh yeah, I am Loving this!!

quote:

Originally posted by street:

I cant wait until the election

I can't either, because by winning by 10-20 points the Democrats can't go in and say that the republicans somehow cheated or stole the election, when in fact it was they who were trying to steal the election.

Landslides can't be fought, and it will be the death knell of the Democratic party.

America is finally coming back to it's conservative roots, and when the war on terror is won, which it will be, then we can begin the long road to instituting our constitution again, which has been pretty much ignored for the last 50 years.

quote:

Originally posted by JUDGExKTF:

quote:

America is finally coming back to it's conservative roots, and when the war on terror is won, which it will be, then we can begin the long road to instituting our constitution again, which has been pretty much ignored for the last 50 years.

ThatÔÇÖs so na├»ve.....

Wishing that the constitution is followed is a naive statement?

Sounds to me like you don't want anyone to follow the constitution..

quote:

quote:

ThatÔÇÖs so na├»ve.....

That's so naive?

Excuse me, are you serious, or are you just kissing up to Street?

I live in the United States, and you live where?

That's what I thought, and you call me naive?

It has taken over 60 years to tear down the constitutional guarantees in this country, and it will probably take at least 30 to tear them all down again, either that or a revolution. Whichever comes first I suppose.

Naive? I don't think so, what I do know is that Europe is dying the death of a thousand cuts, and it's death throes are not going to be pretty.

You have a LOT more to worry about then we do, so maybe you had better be watching your back, instead of calling people Naive.

[ 09-14-2004, 06:04 PM: Message edited by: Jaguar ]

quote:

Originally posted by street:

I thought that that was the one thing we had in common Street, we feel that the constitution has been ignored long enough and it is time to put it back where it belongs.

Then again, my priorities are a bit different then yours, I think survival is the most important, and once that is assured, then we can get back to the other important things.

Without Surviving, the rest of it becomes pretty much moot, don't ya think?

Oh, that's right, the terrorist threat isn't real, it's just a ploy by Bush to grab power. Sheesh!!!

quote:

I thought that that was the one thing we had in common Street, we feel that the constitution has been ignored long enough and it is time to put it back where it belongs.

well, again, you have misunderstood my intent. I was beginning, to think that the sheer amount of words, in my post was confusing you...so I have reduced them...obviously we are in completely different corners of the universe.

quote:

Then again, my priorities are a bit different then yours, I think survival is the most important, and once that is assured, then we can get back to the other important things.

Without Surviving, the rest of it becomes pretty much moot, don't ya think?

I agree survival is the number 1 priority. We differ greatly, as to what practical application, will achieve that goal.

quote:

Oh, that's right, the terrorist threat isn't real, it's just a ploy by Bush to grab power. Sheesh!!!

and again, you misinterpret, AND misrepresent my position...your NOT fooling anyone who can READ, so why do you continue the badger.

Truthfully jag, I want nothing, but to be a member of this community, and at the same time...NOT be a disruption; however, your one-sided, slanderous approach, for promoting your position, CAN be offensive. I am sure, my position can be just as offensive; thus, my lack of discussion will probably be SOP(standard operating proceedure), for me, with few exceptions.

I would like to RESPECTFULLY request, you let up, a bit on RIGHT wing PROMOTION, of your candidate.

It is NOT fair to anyone on the board, to be hit in the face, with multiple post..on a continuous basis...to promote your choice candidate, and to trash the candidate of choice by others.

political discussion is good, and dandy...using this board to CAMPAIGN, or to TRASH your candidates opponant is ludicrus.

this is what dragged me into this part of the forum initially!!

frankly, I am amazed, the whole issue, was'nt STOPPED DEAD, by 3000AD, a long time ago.(it is their board, and if they wish to allow bush campaigning, it's their business)

You appear to be as fervent in your beliefs, as are the rest of us, but others do not feel the need to campaign HERE!!

So, with this..MY LAST post, to you, or concerning anything you wish to say, within this forum.

My apologies if I have offended you. But I was initially offended, by the subject matter, and your method of post(still am, but will bite my tongue).

We do not agree, and never will, we obviously are in two entirely different places, in regard to what we each consider rational, and practical.

Sooooo PEACE I am done!

Well, if you would actually state your position with facts, Instead of

I HATE BUSH, and he's stupid, and he's Hitler, and he's out to take ALL our rights away, maybe we could find some common ground, but as long as you toss emotional rhetoric around, without ANY facts to back anything you say up, then I am gonna trash on your positions, and yes, pick on you as well.

I am a Republican, I am pro Bush, and anti Kerry, and when I see something that I find interesting, or will start an interesting conversation, I post it.

The I Hate Bush crowd, such as yourself, have a real hard time with people that are pro Bush, he is NOT an idiot, he is NOT stupid, he is NOT controlled by his cabinet, and most of all, he tells it like it is. He does NOT lie to us, he tells us what he can, and then tells us what he knows he needs to do about it.

The man is a leader with principles, and knows what needs to be done.

I see the Democrats going after him, BIGGER then big, in a PERSONAL way, the actual facts do NOT get in their way.

And if someone says that they care about this country, and then says that they are going to vote for Kerry, I have a hard time believing that you care about this country, or are NOT a liberal.

Anyway, you say that is your last post, that's fine by me, maybe now we can discuss the issues instead of having I hate Bush rhetoric and propaganda splashed around every time I post something.

If you decide to continue posting, please do so, but bring with you facts and articles, and quit with the emotional I hate Bush stuff.

Instead of saying he's stupid, then tell me where he went wrong and why you think he is wrong.

You believe that diplomacy will actually work in this instance, well, Diplomacy with the Palestinians is what got us here with Terrorism.

Negotiating with Terrorists is NOT what to do, DESTROYING the terrorists before they can attack you, is what should be done is what is being done.

Preemptive strikes in order to survive, is what is in order, this is NOT about oil, this is NOT about money, this is completely about the Survival of the United States of America.

Nice response Nomad, thank you

Judge, has the thought ever occured that roughly 80% of the world RELIE'S on the US in order to stay alive?

Japan

England

Canada

Mexico

South America

Europe

Germany

China

Korea

And many many more relie on the US for financial support, primarly because where the biggest nation on the earth that is capible of doing such support

And, where a super power, that mean's that most american's feel they have bragging rights. Granted we ARE able to wipe a continant off the face of this earth in under a few seconds, but that's beside the point

What's the point, Judge, is that weather you like it or not, many country's relie on us. THAT'S why people don't like us, a lot of people feel that we should go into isolation (I know I do, why should I use my money to support other countrys? or support another country's children, I have my own problem's to worry about)

Granted, we have our problem's with Politic's.

Our justice system is corrupt, the innocent are prosecuted while the guilty are set free

Our political system is corrupt

Our media system is biased, some of our media agencys (CNN,ABC,MSNBC,CBS) report anything that is against the President and don't bother to report anything good

Our education system is corrupt, certain bills (like the no child shall be left behind) have done NOTHING but RUIN our school's, by allowing illegal's to send there children to school

Our borders patrol's are a joke, when people are caught crossing the borders there given food and water and put on a plane and sent back

In my opinion we should take all our troop's out of every other country(minus iraq and afgan) and place them on the border

Country's like Korea? Hell if Korea want's to blow itself up let them, just one less country to worry about

Why should we worry about being the police of this world? It isn't our job

That's why I feel isolation is our only mean's to survival, America is has been around a lot longer than the Romen Empire, and all great empire's must come to an end

Who knows' maybe America will exist for another two hundred years

Or, it could all end the next day.. no one knows

Nomad, Spain is just as guilty as America is for carting to the Terrorists

The thing is, we have ADAPTED thank's to President Bush. And since adapting we havn't had a SINGLE attack on our soil since 9/11

There have been several attempts (which you won't hear in the bais/mainstream media) but all have failed thanks to both the Patriot Act and our President

[ 09-15-2004, 05:46 PM: Message edited by: Kalshion ]

quote:

quote:

Naive? I don't think so, what I do know is that Europe is dying the death of a thousand cuts, and it's death throes are not going to be pretty.

Pathetic,

The reaction I have come to expect from people with a superiority feeling You have absolutely no idea of the world economy.

A thousand cuts? Maybe a thousand death Americans in Iraq who serve as EuropeÔÇÖs distraction for terrorist. You guys do the dying, we do the sitting on the sideline. Too bad that sometimes there is so much blood flying around Europe gets some on his suit.

Im sick and tired of the were so great, and you suck, and were gonne crush you attitude.

We aren't gonna have to do a thing.

Your population is declining, your socialist governments are going bankrupt, your health care systems are going down the crapper.

We don't have to do thing, and we haven't.

You have done it to yourselves, that light at the end of the tunnel is the Socialist Freight train that is gonna run you down, and you set the accelerator all by yourselves, and you have tied yourselves to the track all by yourselves.

We haven't crushed you, you have crushed yourselves.

quote:

Originally posted by nomad:

Hey JUDGExKTF,

Don't forget that our north-american friends suffer much more than us from polarized politics. They have only two sides to choose from, dems or reps.

Then they did not experience internal terrorism like us europeans who are confronted to this plague since decades, and have learned not to allow terrorism to modify our way of life.

Basically, everything what affects the US affects us, that we like it or not, and vice-versa. Our destiny is linked, for the good & the bad. Where we differ, is not on the grounds, but on the means and the way of acting.

After all, after having pushed indian natives almost near extinction, what remains in the US is very much european blood, mixed with this or that...

Try not to generalize only because you dislike the position of some americans. I am sure we may find quite a few europeans that are also congenitally anti-american whatever may be the issue.

WE won't put up with internal terrorism, if we get a sniff of such nonsense, we DESTROY it.

The only thing that terrorists understand is TERROR, and that we can give them in spades.

YOu sit by the sidelines and watch as we and our allies, yes we have some of those, destroy the terrorists and create long term solutions, such as DEMOCRACY in the middle east.

It may take a while, but it shall be done, because we are not going to "Learn to live with it" We will exterminate it.

You said it yourself, you're government caved in to the terrorists and proved to them that threat's and such are successful

I understand you're not spaniard, I'm not saying you are

Just remember, by caving into the terrorists it just told them that they can do what ever they want to Spain and the government won't even care to fight back

quote:

You donÔÇÖt honestly believe that EuropeÔÇÖs economy is any more dependent on the US's then the US's economy is dependent on the European economy?

Like I stated in this thread (
) the US doesnÔÇÖt pay more then the rest of the world, it pays even less then Europe.

Second of all, IÔÇÖve always been pro American. But Bush just took it over the edge. Bush is like an elephant in a China store. And this war on terror isnÔÇÖt going to be won by fighting terrorist like this. I pitty that guys like jaguar cant see that.

IraqÔÇÖs are losing family in this war. Children pissed. Children will tell their children Americans killed father, destroyed home blablalbla and this will go on forever. By ÔÇ£liberatingÔÇØ them you just made matters worse. [/QB]

Oh please, can we get a grip here.

Country by countrym the US pays more to the UN then ANY other country in the world.

All of Europe, give me a break.

And as far as making their lives worse.

How can it get worse when you are afraid that the secret police will take you off the street and kill you, or come into your house in hte middle of the night because Daddy said something bad about Saddam at work today.

Yeah, that's living worse all right. Geez!!

You Judge need to get a grip on reality.

And about fighting terrorists like this, how else shall we fight them? Shall we cave in to them? Is that it?

Well, guess what? That is how we got here, the palestinians MADE terrorism work, by getting the world to back up thier tactics because most of the world hated Israel anyway.

Well, how does it feel to get what you created? YOu guys in Europe made the Palestinians terrorist tactics work, so now you are reaping what you sow, and we ARE GOING TO STOP IT!!!

Terrorist tactics were proven BY the PLO to actually work, so NOW, we get MORE terrorists.

If we had DESTROYED Arafat and the PLO, we would not be where we are today.

Terrorism will be destroyed, and the Terrorists are going to die, WITHOUT taking a mass of civilians with them.

The United States will not longer tolerate it.

OK, back on subject...

I called this, 10-15 point bounce for Bush after the RNC.

The Gallup poll that will be released TOMORROW, has the following results in a 3 way race.

Bush 54%

Kerry 40%

Nader 3%

Oh yeah baby, I called it!!