Blast, Mushroom Cloud Reported in N. Korea

jamotto

Gas explosion doesn't create a mush room cloud of that size UNLESS a load of fuel is involved.. and I mean a load

Only a Nuclear, Hydrogen, and Atomic create a Mush Room cloud of THAT size

If raditation IS discovered then there will be no way for them to hide it

My belief is that it is a sub-surface nuclear explosion, my reasoning is because according to what I've read on Fox the explosion was big enough to be seen by a satallite

Maybe we should show them what a REAL nuke blast looks like...

I'm not talking those pittly little test nukes... I mean the REAL country busters. I'm sure we've got a two-hundred megaton H-bomb sitting around collecting dust somewhere.

"Did you see that!?"

"I did, up until my retina burned up... someone pass the visine."

remember that a mere train loaded with explosives can have a blast almost the same as a small nuke.

if it was a nuke though im sure the satellites and other intel gathering devices will be quick to detect radioactive particles in the area.

yep, the big fireworks explosion in Enschede, The Netherlands.

Translation for the last part of the tape (voice over):

"In slow motion it's clearly visible how much force is exerted by the last explosion. The roofs of the buildings are litterally blown off."

Several housing blocks were leveled by the last blast. Factory was based within city limits.

On the mushroom cloud above NK. You only need high temperature to form a mushroom cloud so this does not automatically mean there was a nuke test.

Underground tests do not produce mushroom clouds.

How big does an explosion have to be, to be visible by a satellite? Not that big I asume.

quote:

Originally posted by Kalshion:

You won't get any information from the communist party in case you havn't noticed, and if you do, it'll be very little

If you have some information that I or any one else has not posted please post it. As far as CNN they are only echoing the apparent official position of the US. which is

quote:

The U.S. official said the cloud could be the result of a forest fire.

• 2 weeks later...