The VP debates and Farenheit 9/11

quote:

Originally posted by Grizzle:

A bit of synchronicity or one of life's little mysteries...

Went to rent Farenheit 9/11 just a while ago and my bill worked out like this... Two movies, a box of Sno-Caps (yummy) and a small late charge from a previous rental...total came to $9.11... I kid you not!

Your point being????

quote:

Originally posted by Matchoo:

quote:

Went to rent Farenheit 9/11 just a while ago and my bill worked out like this... Two movies, a box of Sno-Caps (yummy) and a small late charge from a previous rental...total came to $9.11... I kid you not!

Your point being????

Synchronicity - Coincidence of events that seem to be meaningfully related, conceived in Jungian theory as an explanatory principle on the same order as causality.

Philosophy my friend.

I have yet to see it. Of course, I am one of those, who wait until it comes out for free, before I pay money to see a movie. has it's drawbacks, but usually, I am glad to have waited, once I see the movie....usually!!

it would be amusing, if it werent so irritating. Seems some have the idea, that EVERYTHING posted here, is presented to be torn down or debated, but...

simple fact is: Some people like to just present their opinions and their perspective, in relation to events.

quote:

doo doo doo doo, yes my friends, you have now entered the "Twilight Zone"...

That is just bizarre.... LOL

quote:

Originally posted by street:

Very good book. Do not have an opinion on moore, as I have never watched any of his movies, but I did notice the title, and thought that was where he was coming from...though I wasnt positive that was his intent.

Noone should be allowed to sully literature with politics.

So I watched Farenheit, very good movie lots of footage I've never seen before. I'll not get into the specifics of it as all of the topics it covers have been hashed out here before.

Jaguar, if you intend to see Farenhype, I would recommend you watch this first. Doesn't make much sense to watch a film that is supposed to rebut a film you haven't seen. There's lots of good things in it and if you look beyond the immediate presentation to the message behind it I think you'll find lots to agree with (in regards to power and corruption etc...)

quote:

Originally posted by Jaguar:

Well, lookey what I found buried in the CIA Duefler report, on page 30, what a concept.

quote:

Since May 2004, ISG has recovered dozens of additional chemical munitions, including artillery rounds, rockets and a binary Sarin artillery projectile

(see Figure 5). In each case, the recovered munitions appear to have been part of the pre-1991 Gulf war stocks, but we can neither determine if the munitions were declared to the UN or if, as required by the UN

SCR 687, Iraq attempted to destroy them. (See Annex F.)

ÔÇó The most significant recovered munitions was

a 152mm binary Sarin artillery projectile which

insurgents had attempted to use as an improvised

explosive device.

No WMD's in Iraq? ra, ro Raggy,.....

WMD's HAVE been found, and in large numbers, there was enough just from what they have found so far to kill close to 250,000 people.

It was of course buried in the report, and it of course has gotten NO publicity whatsoever. but because it is public records that you guys have access to, here ya go.

Have fun with it, those are WMD's, ANY way you cut it, they were supposed to have been destroyed and were NOT.

And this does indeed count as a stockpile, but it is small compared to what's coming.

Oh what fun it is to watch liberals eat crow and then move the goalposts.....

Oh, and here's the link for ya too, just because I would love to have your ead it as well.

THe CIA is playing political games here, and I for one don't like it.

The Duefler report.

What report?

In case you hadn't noticed Jaguar, the report no longer exists, the CIA took it down after several people found that one peice of evidence that supports Bush

quote:

In case you hadn't noticed Jaguar, the report no longer exists, the CIA took it down after several people found that one peice of evidence that supports Bush

(MORE OF THE SAME):More dramatic, conclusions based on misinterpretation of reality.!!

The entire report can be found at the following location.

And after reading through the ENTIRE thing, The only thing which supports bush doctrine, is twisted interpretation of WOULDA, COULDA, statements being presented as PROOF, there is or was an attempt to MAYBE pursue development of future WMD. counting common fertilizors as biological warfare agents. JEESH!!

Better put on some of them TEXAS cowboy boots; as the BUSH SH*T, is getting deeper and deeper, as the election draws nearer!!!

http://www.cia.gov/cia/reports/index.html

http://www.cia.gov/cia/reports/iraq_wmd_2004/index.html