You gotta think positive people.

*turns on scanner*

*clicks MENU*

*Search*

*Keywords: Female, cute, adult, single*

*1 match found*

*GPS Coords 121' 32' 2*

*Engage Tracking Mode*

This RFID crap will ultimately be used to identify each and every human being on the planet in the same way we use it on our pets and more. It will be used to conduct all manner of business,from shopping for your groceries to putting gasoline in your car. Your little RFID number will be tied directly to your bank account for the purpose of creating a cashless society. It will be advertised as a deterrent to theft. It is already being used in stores on tagged products to prevent them from leaving the premises unless paid for. the big ad push will be; 'SKIP THE CHECKOUT LANE' Pay for your items through RFID as you walk through the door. No hassles, no delays waiting in line while Gramma fishes change out of her oversized and overstuffed purse. Robbery will become a thing of the past as criminals can be identified as they exit the building.

Sheople will think it's the best thing since peanut butter. Install a scanner in all of your home portals and monitor who comes and goes from your house. No more need to keep a weapon in your home as protection against burglers. RFID tag all of your belongings.

With the coming advances in Nanotechnology, these devices will be made smaller and will have increased range. Criminals will be the first to have them implanted as a quick means of ID for the authorities.

TAG you're it! or you're screw,d.

"Honey, where are the groceries I sent you for"?

"They wouldn't sell them to me."

"Why not"!!!!?"

"They said my bank card has been revoked because I don't have an RFID tag."

WOT????

Guest Shingen

quote:

Originally posted by Wolferz:

Now this is a bit odd, Street,

My browser seems unable to reach that website.

Go figure. LOL

You think that maybe the NSA monitors this forum?

Tac,

Will you be using this technology to stalk women?

Shingen,

I don't think the NSA monitors this forum, unless a member of this forum is working for them.

I don't think that I have been investigated by the SS, but then again, how would I know? Since the authorities have been given the power to investigate you without your knowledge and anyone providing information is handcuffed to secrecy. Which is kinda funny.

When I applied for Social Security Disability I was required to sign numerous permission forms for the release of my medical records.

Oh, I also forgot to mention that Ralph Nader's name has been removed from the ballot by a court in this state, Citing petition signature fraud. I wonder who had that done? So now I have two choices on the ballot for President and I don't like either one.

I'm not going to complain about it because the Neocons will put who they want in the Whitehouse regardless of the people and their vote. Just like they did in 2000.

quote:

Originally posted by Wolferz:

Oh, I also forgot to mention that Ralph Nader's name has been removed from the ballot by a court in this state, Citing petition signature fraud. I wonder who had that done?

That would be the Democrat Party......

Absolutely correct, Jag.

The Democrats have been challenging Nader's ballot bid in almost every state.

Pa. has 27 electoral votes. I guess the Democrats feel that they can win those if the popular vote is close. Considering the credentials of the remaining two candidates, no matter who wins, we all lose.