Russia, Iran endorse Bush

quote:

The Bush campaign said no thanks.

"It's not an endorsement we'll be accepting anytime soon," Bush campaign spokesman Scott Stanzel said. "Iran should stop its pursuit of nuclear weapons and if they continue in the direction they are going, then we will have to look at what additional action may need to be taken including looking to the U.N. Security Council."

SOunds like Bush just jumped up and down and said yippee, I got the endorsement of a bunch of islamis Whackos....

And

quote:

Looks like the anti-democracy forces like to stick together.

ROFLMAO!!!!

Republicans are NOT using scare tactics, they are not trying to set up this election so that they can take it to court if they lose, they are not sending 100's of thousands of voter registration cards in in order to overwhelm registars offices to such a point where they can't check them. They are also NOT doing their best to take Nader to court in EVERY state to keep him off the ballot.

I KNOW who the anti-democracy forces in this country are, and it sure ain't the Republicans.

quote:

Originally posted by Jaguar:

I KNOW who the anti-democracy forces in this country are, and it sure ain't the Republicans.

I do also. Kerry and his million man plan or should I say person to be politicaly correct.

I just can't believe Kerry and his democrats are falling back on that old scare tactic about Social Security that they tried the last election.

The elderly are easily coned by anyone calling them up saying if they send their lifes savings you'll get millions in return. Oh yeah, target the elderly with that crap that's real honorable.

Yeah, especially taking Nader to court. Goes to show how democrats stand for freedom, you are free to do what they tell you to do. It's an outrage that they are actually doing that, how can we as people stand for that? Taking Nader, saying it's illegal for him to even be on the ballots, ludicrous.

Weather or not Bushco accepted or even wanted the endorsement is irrelevent - the fact that they have expressed a serious preference for Bush is troublesome.

quote:

Republicans are NOT using scare tactics

Can you truly be so ignorant? What's all this "a vote for Kerry is a vote for the destruction of western society" rubbish that Cheney is spouting? Scare tactics, of course.

quote:

they are not trying to set up this election so that they can take it to court if they lose

The left doesnt want it to have to go to the courts.

quote:

they are not sending 100's of thousands of voter registration cards in in order to overwhelm registars offices to such a point where they can't check them

Ever heard of 'get out the vote'? That's what this is. I wont deny that a few of them are double registrants or whatever, but there are those sorts of people on BOTH sides of the fence. And also, methods used to deal with the torrent of registrants by Republicans in power (like Florida) or Republican-funded groups are rather worrisome. Like this, this, this, this, and this.

Want more? There's plenty more GOP garbage floating around.

quote:

They are also NOT doing their best to take Nader to court in EVERY state to keep him off the ballot.

Democrats are legally contesting Nader, winning some, and losing some. But of course you ignore what Republicans do, such as when Glenda Hood put Nader on Florida's ballot - against a court order not to, due to not having enough legitimate signatures.

quote:

Wrong. Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong.

quote:

Originally posted by Kartoffel:

Weather or not Bushco accepted or even wanted the endorsement is irrelevent - the fact that they have expressed a serious preference for Bush is troublesome.

quote:

Republicans are NOT using scare tactics

Can you truly be so ignorant? What's all this "a vote for Kerry is a vote for the destruction of western society" rubbish that Cheney is spouting? Scare tactics, of course.

quote:

they are not trying to set up this election so that they can take it to court if they lose

The left doesnt want it to have to go to the courts.

quote:

they are not sending 100's of thousands of voter registration cards in in order to overwhelm registars offices to such a point where they can't check them

Ever heard of 'get out the vote'? That's what this is. I wont deny that a few of them are double registrants or whatever, but there are those sorts of people on BOTH sides of the fence. And also, methods used to deal with the torrent of registrants by Republicans in power (like Florida) or Republican-funded groups are rather worrisome. Like this, this, this, this, and this.

Want more? There's plenty more GOP garbage floating around.

quote:

They are also NOT doing their best to take Nader to court in EVERY state to keep him off the ballot.

Democrats are legally contesting Nader, winning some, and losing some. But of course you ignore what Republicans do, such as when Glenda Hood put Nader on Florida's ballot - against a court order not to, due to not having enough legitimate signatures.

quote:

Wrong. Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong.

The Republicans DON'T have a booklet out, explaining how to do a preemptive strike. If there aren't any problems, CREATE one.

Sorry Kartoffel.

You ignore the facts, and spout nonsense, just like someone else on this board..

I expect it from him, but from you? I am rather disapointed....

quote:

Originally posted by Kartoffel:

Ah yes. Ignore my post, and attack me. How typical of you, when you know I'm right.

When you are right?

I don't think so, when I know that you are ignoring facts and spouting Democrat Talking points.

Tell me, where is the election booklet from the Republicans that tells you that if there is no intimidation, then do a preemptive strike, and tell them that there will be?

HMM, show me the Republican booklet that does that.

Tell me the Republican backers who are putting in MILLIONS to do a get out the vote, and then giving crack cocaine in lieu of cash to register voters.

Come on Kartoffel, WHICH party is trying to undermine Democracy?

It sure as hell ain't the Republicans....

Scare tactics?

The truth being a scare tactic?

What about the Demo line, Social security checks for the old will go away, there will be a draft, etc etc ad nauseum.

THOSE are scare tactics, because they are LIES!!!

Ahh, of course they're NOT, that is why they have lawyers in place in EVERY precinct, to question EVERY voter to make sure that they can vote?

WRONG, the Democrats already are prepared to take Florida and other states into court after the election, and I mean IMMEDIATLEy, because of "voting" irregularities. I't already set up Kartoffel, the Lawyers are prepared with their case, and the elections haven't even been held yet, and they are ALL on the bankroll of the Democrat party.

Afew? About a few hundred thousand, more registrations then there are registered voters, according to census, by over 10,000. Addresses that don't exist, Mary Poppins? 90% probably more, brought in by Democrat operatives. a huge number of them fake, or are dead people, or are fictitious.

Nader HAD enough signatures, the question was how many were true signatures, and he was barely short, he also had a LOT more that were late coming in. Nader should have been allowed on EVERY ballot, THAT would have been Democratic, but since the Democrats really AREN'T interested in Democracy, they fight him, because he will in effect change the race, and NOT in Kerry's favor.

NO, Kartoffel, I am NOT wrong.

The Democrats have done EVERYTHING in thier power to steal this election, and if they lose by a small margin, we will be in court for the next 12 months because of them, but, if they are slammed into the wall, as I am hoping will happen, and lose by a HUGE margin, then maybe, just maybe, they will fade away and an honest party, or at least honest people will be put in charge of that failing party.

Is that better Kertoffel?

THe Demm's are doing a MAJORITY of the shenanigans in this election, and it keeps coming out, day after day, there is something new that the Democrats have done to cheat their way back into power so that they can put their failing policies BACK into practice, and turn over our national Security to the UN.

There are plenty of trial lawyers in the Bush Administration. I suppose James A. Baker III is just some guy? Bush ponied up with the best when he wanted to secure the election and I was very happy to see him choose Baker III. He is a shark. HOWEVER, did you happen to know that James A. Baker III is also representing the Saudis against the 9/11 families? What kind of a guy is this?! The Bush Administration is so interested in the truth that they put their best man on the case FOR THE SAUDIS and against AMERICA. You people that talk about Democrats being the only ones looking to win elections, etc., through the courts are either ill informed or hypocrites. Gore sued over Florida. What was he supposed to do? Was Katherine Harris (the chaiperson of the Bush election committee in Florida and the SECRETARY OF STATE!) cooperating? No.

I think democracy has been diminished more in the last four years than in the last two hundred years. To suggest that this is a result of Democratic maneuvering is to color yourself STUPID. There is no democracy in Afghanistan or for that matter in Iraq. This administration has taken the people out of the process and has instead shut itself up from criticism (a major necessity in a democracy) while amping up the rhetoric of fear. Look at how crazed they have some of you. It's a shame but it's necessary in order to get you all to bend over and TAKE IT. Well you take it alright and you like it... I however, do not. And I am sickened that the war on terror IGNORES our most venomous adversaries THE SAUDIS. How can any of you say that Bush is interested in PROTECTING US when he ignores the fact that our REAL ENEMIES are some of his BEST FRIENDS. You people should be ashamed.

Excuse me, but this is the United States, and if you are being sued within the United States, you have every right to the BEST trial lawyers that you can get.

What? You think the Saudi's would hire Mr Rogers?

COme on Takvah, let's talk reality here, and not a bunch of rhetoric....

What about that is rhetoric. Thy are using one of Bush's staunchest allies. THIS IS A PRESIDENT THAT IS CONNECTED TO THE DEFENDANTS IN A CASE THAT INVOLVED THE MURDER OF 3000 OF OUR PEOPLE. What about that is rhetoric!? If this was Kerry's attorney that was DEFENDING the Saudis and protecting them from the scrutiny of the American people and the families of people that were MURDERED, you would be screaming bloody murder. At the very least stop pretending it doesn't matter to you... oh wait... if it mattered you'd demand that this guy fully investigate Saudi Arabia and its connections to the hijackers and you would also demand that the 28 pages that were removed from the intelligence report critical of Saudi Arabia be made public. You aren't about seeing justice done or AMERICANS vindicated... you're just about protecting this worm Bush. Well, I'm a real man and willing to say I will not lay BUSH in front of 3000 of my FELLOW COUNTRYMEN.

Thanks

LOL,not lay Bush down in front of 3000 of your fellow countrymen?

Come on Takvah, give me a break.

Bush evenged those 3000, a lot more then Gore would have done.

And Saudi Arabia has been convinced to cooperate with us on the terrorist problem, and they are.

The financial ties have been cut, and the Arabian forces themselves are searching out and destroying Terrorists.

They were warned, and they have complied.

It is better for us to have the royal family in power then an Islamic fundamentalist regime.

This is a political reality Takvah, and no matter how much you scream how in your opinion it is wrong, that is the way it has to be.

LOL yeah Saudi Arabia is really cooperating with us. The reality is that if the Saudi royals appeared to be assisting us in any way they would be overthrown. Their cooperation is a lot of lipservice. Even Giuliani said "no" to their money after 9/11 and NOTHING has changed AT ALL since that time. Bush is an appeaser of the Saudi royals and that's that. He talks the talk but he doesn't walk the walk.

Oh puhlease Takvah.

I have told you again, and again, and again, the Saudi Royal family staying in power is one of the political realities of the world.

BUT, the fact of the matter is, the Royal family has cracked down HARD on anyone caught supporting terrorism of any sort.

This is a FACT Takvah, not some diplomatic promise, it is happening.

You may not believe it, but belief has little to do with facts.

You need to find some, facts that is....

quote:

Originally posted by Matchoo:

quote:

Originally posted by Jaguar:

What? You think the Saudi's would hire Mr Rogers?

They can't hire him because he's dead. (I'm sure that's not stopping him from voting for Kerry, though)

ROFLMAO!!!! Nice shot, VERY nice!!