Just When You Think You've Heard It All

See El Che, you don't see the big picture. It's like when Kerry said he will only raise taxes for the rich, and the people didn't recognize that it means he will raise taxes and prices indirectly for them. If American Express loses 2 mill, they will have to increase their fees, their rates and whatever else to make up those 2 mill, now how about looking up what other companies American Express is a family of? Yeah El Che, you will lose sleep when that woman will have two mill in her bank and you will be staying awake at night thinking how you will pay your bills when things cost more...

quote:

Originally posted by El Che:

I hope she wins the lawsuit , she was clearly delusional when they held the shotgun to her head. I'm not gonna lose any sleep if american express loses 2 mil.

Shot gun? No it's called greed. And if you believe her claim she was delusional at the time, I feel sorry for you. This delusional episode didn't stop her from buying things to her hearts content did it? Delusional, hah, "pull the other one". This lawsuit is just another attempt for this con artist to pull off another con.