The UN committing suicide?

I say this because of Article in the Seattle Times and also because of This article in the WSJ, and this article in the Washington Times.

1st they decide that ONLY the UN can say if a country can launch a preemptive war to defend itself, then it ends up that Kofi was either neck deep or higher in the oil for food scandal, and then it turns out his son was making money from it into last year.

The UN is committing suicide, and just as the League of Nations, is going to go down in history as another world body that was a DISMAL FAILURE.

Congress is now talking about cutting our funding to this organization by 10%, and others are talking about killing ALL funding period.

If we kill it's funding, the UN will die, a most likely and well deserved death as far as I am concerned. I am tired of this organization, and it needs to be destroyed and rebuilt in a Democratic image. Democracies need only apply.....

Good, let the UN die.. there a thorn in our side, thanks to them Saddam got all that money. If we had continued that war from before Saddam wouldn't have been a threat

I say we kick the UN out and turn the building into an office building.. or at the very least a homeless shelter

Rest assured there is NO GREATER SCANDAL than the one where the president of the united states invades a country under false pretenses so that his cronies can profit from it and that so he can alternately win a second election by whipping the country into a panic and telling them that god made him the president

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Rest assured there is NO GREATER SCANDAL than the one where the president of the united states invades a country under false pretenses so that his cronies can profit from it and that so he can alternately win a second election by whipping the country into a panic and telling them that god made him the president

What does that have to do with this topic? El che if you can't stick to the topic then DON'T post. If you post off topic again your post will be deleted and your posting rights will be revoked for a week.

This is your only warning! Now stick to the topic's

Kal that goes for you too stay on topic.

If you are religious then whatever happens to you is Gods will is it not? And before you go on trying to tarnish the presidents immage with "we have a religious nut in office..." remember that this is the contry that LETS you practice any religion you want or to be an atheist. So the Presidents beliefs have NOTHING to do with anything, however his morals and character have something to do with a lot. Does Kerry have morals and character? Hmmm... I sure know what his character is, shooting a wounded running teenager in the back is a good indication, but then again, why rehash all that and the other...ROFL

And if Bush won the second election because he invaded another country under false pretenses, well, I guess the majority of the Unites States agreed with those false pretenses. ROFL, give it up El Che, I know that Bush winning makes you sore as hell, but even Kerry had the manners to concede and let go.

As far as UN goes, they are nothing but a puppet anyway. The dog bites the hand that feeds it, well it's time to slap the dog, there's plenty of time to put it down for good when needed.

Yes Remo....

As for the corruption, it's located both IN the US and the UN, El Che...

But, to stay on topic, here's the cold hard facts about this corruption

The oil for food scandle has shown, without a doubt, that we as human's can be manipulated and used

In this case, Saddam bought the UN (sorta speak) and used it to gain fund's for his government

In other words, he had NO intention of giving the food to his people, all he wanted to do was get the money for his military projects and WMD programs (as outlined in the reports)

The fact's are present and out there, although distorted by people who claim that the UN is pure. But that's for another story intireily

I hope I stayed on topic.. if not, please let me know