Aznar accused of manipulating public opinion

Guest Remo Williams

Incredible Isn't?

A goverment president uses the media for lie all people!!.

I don't know if this is true or not but seems to be a certainly true. After March 11 (three days left for national elections) the entire goverment manipulates the public opinnion pointing what ETA was the materials authors of the terrorist act in the train stations.

I tell you a secret: a friend of mine (is policeman) was in Atocha the morning of March 11 (he is in Scientific Police Brigade) taking photos of the massacre. In the night I was with him and told me what the authors was an Al-Qaeda commando what he was investigating a few days before.

The radio station you refer is property of a man what are opossed to Aznar political theories. He have TV channels and journals and all media that he owns is very critic with Aznar's behavior in the three days after terrorist act.

In justice, I must say what the people that work in Cadena SER are good professionals.

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Incredible Isn't?

A goverment president uses the media for lie all people!!.

I don't know if this is true or not but seems to be a certainly true. After March 11 (three days left for national elections) the entire goverment manipulates the public opinnion pointing what ETA was the materials authors of the terrorist act in the train stations.

I believe it this is a common practice around the world. I've read several articles of goverment abuse of media from several countries.

quote:

I tell you a secret: a friend of mine (is policeman) was in Atocha the morning of March 11 (he is in Scientific Police Brigade) taking photos of the massacre. In the night I was with him and told me what the authors was an Al-Qaeda commando what he was investigating a few days before.

There are cells everywhere and if they don't like what you do in the world community they'll treaten your nation. Then when you try to appease them they take it as weakness and that makes you a target.

quote:

I must say what the people that work in Cadena SER are good professionals.

I agree its slow reading for me though my spanish is very rusty. Its been about ten years since I visited my step fathers family in Madrid, so I don't use it to often.