$135 million for girl hit by drunk football fan

This one broke my heart NBC News: Stadium vendor must pay most; verdict seen as wake-up call for teams. please watch the video clip.

This is one case where the award (IMO) was justified. Seeing her as she was and then as she is now. Just heartbreaking. People have got to stop Drinking and driving dammit. How long will this kind of garbage continue. How many warnings does it take to make it stop.

This applies to those one handed drivers with cell phones in the other hand. Just saw two the other day. One was trying get into the main lane from being double parked yaking on his cell phone wasn't paying 100% attention almost hit two cars then as he finally made it another car pulls up behind him the driver of that vehicle was also on a cell phone with one hand on the wheel and this was a woman. These were both SUV's.

Stupid people the whole lot of 'em.

That is heart warming;

Personally, if I was in that position, I'd rather die than subject my parents to such hardships weather there willing to take it or not

But, anyway, that idiot who hit her should be tossed into the street and have a person hit him, just to show how much it hurts

Phoetic justive perhaps? I hope so, I've always been a firm believer that however you kill someone or injure them, that same weapon (in this case a car) should be used on you as punishment

An even better punishment for criminals like this (drunk driving, murder, or injuring someone because of gross negligence):

1. Execute the criminal

2. Seize all the property of the criminal

3. Transfer seized property to the person who suffered or their family

4. Case closed