U.S. Special Forces Kill No. 2 Terrorist in Iraq

How many numbers two's does that make now? I know we've gotten several of their number three's

These kind of headlines always make me wonder if they don't have numbers tattooed on their heads so when we shoot them we can say, "Lookie here, we got us a number two!"

I'll start celebrating when we get a few number ones.

Celebrations already started here on my block

The moment news got out that another terrorist was dead, a few people on our block came out with beer in hand and celebrating

Didn't think it was THAT important.. but hey.. they're people who lost loved one's on 9/11 and during the war.. can't argue with them

I'm having my first beer, despite only being 20

Congratz indeed, now if only we can get a few number ones, THEN I'll invite all of 3000AD over to the house and we can all celebrat

If it leads to us getting the hell out of there - yay. If it's just cheerleading so we can continue our occupation with increased support - nay.

At least the military is being honest about wanting to get out to be more flexible in the 'War on Terror' even though our politicians seem more intent on gaining and retaining power.

quote:

even though our politicians seem more intent on gaining and retaining power.

Even though your right, still:

Take it to another thread please, the majority of us want to celebrat, if you want to disguise the politic's of this please create a thread for it

quote:

Originally posted by nomad:

Number 1 is the will these folks have to risk their lives in order to harm the West in general and the US in particular.

Then that will must be broken.