Bush's Fight Against Terrorism On Track

I'm surprised no one brought this us yet:

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- An intercepted letter from Osama bin Laden's deputy to the al Qaeda leader in Iraq complains that the terrorist network is short of cash and faces defeat in Afghanistan, a Pentagon spokesman says.

This is exactly what he spelled out would happen. Keep pushing and keep pushing hard until to you break it.

Oh no! GOOD news? We can't have that! Quick, find a way to spin it so everything still looks like it sucks! Bush is a moron! Bush is a liar! He has no strategy! Blah, blah blah, yadda yadda yadda.

Actually I have no doubt the haters will be along soon to put their negative, morbid, and defeatist slant to it.

There was just something on the news that they killed the #2 al-Qaeda guy. How many #2's do they have? Arabic names sorta run together in my head til they all sound the same (no offense to any Arabs reading this, of course.) It's hard to tell how significant this really is. The only thing I know is that you will continue to have terrorists until you shut down all the madrasas (spelling?), which is impossible.

Well, God bless democracy. I'll be happy if Iraq can pull itself together (with interational/US support), and am glad they won the lottery to receive spontaneous democracy.

God works in mysterious ways they say. By having terrorist fly planes into tall buildings, a third uninvolved country receives democracy!! Woo-hoo!

I hope all the other non-democratic countries don't receive their spontaneous democracy with such horrid implimentation.