Dick Cheney Hunting Accident

Okay, I've had enough with the media and democrats on this issue. Going on and on about it. First, it was the Dems. Namely you guessed it, Chuck Schummer whining about being told 24 hrs after the incident. Why I ask should that even be an issue. How many hunting accidents occur every year. Second this was not Chaney's fault no matter how much some want it to be.

1: Whittington downed a bird and went to retrieve it stepping out of the hunting line.

I mean come on guys. I don't hunt or own any guns but even I know you are not suppose to leave the hunting line while the hunt is in progress. Total stupidity on Whittington's part.

Anyway here's the Accident report compliments of CNN: Accident Report PDF

Again the media and Democrats are trying to turn this incident into a major political issue when it is not. Give it a rest.

Funny how this got more attention than the Sandy Burger thing (where he burned important US documents related to the Clinton Administration) or when Clinton violated US Policy and sold nuclear secrets to China...

And saddly they won't rest, it just shows how biased the media really is.

Cheney already payed for the stamp.

The texas wildlife people do it all the time, if you have a license, but neglect the stamp, they give you the opportunity to pay for the stamp first, if you refuse, then they will come after you.

Cheney payed the stamp, done deal....

What a sad world where such an honest accident can turn into a national crisis for the media...

...And this was only one incident. We all remember what they did to the president for those little things. Hell, people still make fun of him for having a Texan accent. Like that even has anything to do with whether he is a good president. What will it be next? "Secretary of Defense caught in the act of swatting flies during national meeting". I can almost see the headlines. You figure it out.

He's not a democrat Aperson, so of course they'll treat him like a normal person. It'd be a different story if.. say... Kerry was in office and he did this to his friend, you wouldn't even HEAR of it on the media

quote:

Originally posted by Wolferz:

quote:

Originally posted by Jaguar:

As the newest bumper sticker out there says...

"I'd rather hunt with Dick Cheney

Than ride with Ted Kennedy."

Dunno bout that. I know how to swim. Defelecting bird shot however....

Dunno about that one either. As long as you remain in the hunting line, as you are suppose to, your risk of getting shot is slimmer than winding up in ol' Chappaquidick.

I'm a bit disapointed. I was expecting far more lawyer jokes.

quote:

quote:

LOL, true, very true....

But it does not change the fact that I trust Cheney FAR more then I would EVER trust a Kennedy...

quote:

Originally posted by Kalshion:

He's not a democrat Aperson, so of course they'll treat him like a normal person. It'd be a different story if.. say... Kerry was in office and he did this to his friend, you wouldn't even HEAR of it on the media

You mean kinda like you don't hear of Kerry's speech in Saudi Arabia this week. The speech where he said that in US, the government is INDISCRIMINATLY rounding up Arabs, abusing them and violating their right...

That lying, tracherous scumbag deserves to be shot for this. If he was some moron actor, going overseas and spouting some un-informed, over the top lies, it would be one thing. An ex vice-president is another. I am thankfull every day that he was trampled in elections. It's a wonder that piece of scum is not rejected by democrats, or maybe it's a sign that the democrats agree with his statements, because I sure haven't heard anything from Hillary how the Arabs are being indiscriminantly rounded up in US, but since she is not steping up and calling Kerry out as the lying scum that he is, means she agrees with his statements.

The media would much rather talk about an accident which involves our vice president than a prominent traitorous scum that we have as an ex vice president.

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

quote:

quote:

LOL, true, very true....

But it does not change the fact that I trust Cheney FAR more then I would EVER trust a Kennedy...

Heh, wear an orange life preserver and you should be covered if your ever with either of them LOL!

quote:

You mean kinda like you don't hear of Kerry's speech in Saudi Arabia this week. The speech where he said that in US, the government is INDISCRIMINATLY rounding up Arabs, abusing them and violating their right...

Yea.... so I heard....

It's rather traiterious that the media won't report it, but not surprising.

Anywho, Lets continue to watch and see what happens in this case

Yeah, guess it was Gore. Gore, Kerry, Kerry, Gore. Kinda like Bush, Clinton, Clinton, Bush. No difference. All spend our tax money, one wants to spend it all on hand outs and buttering up other countries, the other on hand outs and kicking other countries butts. All put us farther in debt. All need to be gotten rid off.

Rep's,Dem's,Lib's...they're all liars,

what we need to solve our country's ((major)) problem's is targeted Govn't reform allllll across the board.We need to unite, all of us , and change Govn't.We haven't gotten anywhere but worse with all this bickering between parties.They are the ones that have created the divisions between us and they're taking full advantage of it !

Travlyte:

I wouldn't go so far as to say they're all liars. There are a lot of truthful people in the government. Id say Bush is one of them, even if you dont like everything he's done.

But I cant agree more about a united government. I hate the whole thing between different parties and such. The whole idea should be eliminated. It causes only one more kind of discrimination in society.

We need a stronger government that heads actions in a straight line instead of being bashed back and forth between parties and groups. Most of Americas problems, oddly enough, come from the people. If you were to add everything up, the government's spending budget is probably less than that of everything spent on accidents, damage, and a bunch of stuff I dont feel like listing. And we have more stuff going on than just debt and monetary problems...

Hopefully things will get better.

Comical viewpoint: The reason we're in debt to so many other countries is because everyone (all Americans ) know we are going to end up ruling all of them a few hundred years in the future anyways. Mexico will become Amexico: the 51st state; France will be renamed Cheesetown USA and the Ieffal Tower will be reconstructed to build a big metal American Flag: the 52nd state....