Quotes on Iraq

Guest $iLk

Guest Cicada

Whatever you say.

quote:

And if I did post that in the past, how do you know that, are you one of the bannees coming back for more?

Past posts are a matter of public record, unless your buddy deleates them.

[ 03-24-2006, 02:11 AM: Message edited by: Cicada ]

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is a previous bannee, returning with a different handle.

In any case. Since you made a reference in another thread how Remo banned the liberals from here. It is precisely because of the what you are pulling off right here. It seems like the libs are not even smart enough to know that they have been banned for lack of intelligence which results in poor manners. Not only are you coming back and starting to annoy people with stupid comments like that, but, why don't you go ahead and tell us why a guy that works has to pay for your health care with his labor.

When you will be able to make a coherent statement without calling people names or flying of on some tangens, then Remo will stop banning you from these forums.

ummmm

The last time Jaguar even MENTIONED something about his health care was...

wait.. why am *I* checking another members bussiness.. and how do you know that? I mean it's one thing to come here and start debating.. but to go after another member and state something that ONLY a previous member would know? I'm sorry but something smells VERY fishy..

Guest Remo Williams

LOL! he loves us so much he couldn't stay away.

Anyway let me trace the IP and compare it to the DB so we know who it is thats getting banned again.

BRB

bye command & conquer?

-v

ps. Sorry, I've been enjoyin' few too many old beer tonight.. couldn't resist to say something stupido. But to be honest, I don't have a clue.. of anything. But.. but.. another class of joy, jesh

quote:

Originally posted by Voli0:

bye command & conquer?

-v

ps. Sorry, I've been enjoyin' few too many old beer tonight.. couldn't resist to say something stupido. But to be honest, I don't have a clue.. of anything. But.. but.. another class of joy, jesh

No worries dude, I am enjoying a few Jim Beam and Cokes this evening myself, and a few more later on this evening...LOL

This ones for you Cicada...LOL Cheer's, oh, and Buh bye....

I on the other hand spent my evening putting up a new garage door opener. I don't know about you guys, but I can't drink when I'm working. The last time I had beer while doing some jobs around the house, some of my work was... um... not so good.

Bye Cc. We hardly knew ya. (Lucky us).

Me?

I just enjoyed another friday night of martial arts training.. and broke both my wrist and knee =

I swear.. maybe the doctor was right.. perhaps I DO have a frail body... (thinks)

Ummm.. what where we talking about again?