Project for a New American Century: "A Pearl-Harbor like event" needed...

Guest $iLk

Written in 2000, signed by 3 Bush Cabinet members (Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfield, Paul Wolfowitz) this document discusses re-aligning our strategic goals and forces, missile defense, invasions of middle eastern countries pre-emptively, and says that the process might turn off American allies absent some "pearl-harbor like catastrophic event" - A little over 8 months after taking office the events of 9/11 happened. PNAC policy was implemented immediately.

http://www.newamericancentury.org/Rebuildi...casDefenses.pdf

It is an interesting read at least - hosted directly on the webserver of PNAC. Page 63 discussed the "Pearl Harbor" like event.

So are Liberals, your point?

Last I checked: It was a liberal who sold nuclear secrets to china

Last I checked: It was a liberal who down sized our intelligence commitee, making it difficult to determine weather this attack was coming, or if it was a ploy

Last I checked: It was a liberal who made it so the CIA and FBI couldn't get along

Although you won't believe what I just said because it's against liberals, keep in mind that this has already been published in the congressional database, as well as, several other key websites.

So in short: Liberals are just as responsible for this war as anyone else

Hmmm Musta struck a nerve. That happens sometimes when the truth is laid out there for all to see.

I'm not sorry to say that I don't see things the way you do, Kal. But, I didn't let my schooling, (read brainwashing) get in the way of my education.

Does it really flabergast you that badly to even consider that the Neocons have an agenda that they will advance at any cost?

According to what I have seen postulated about the whole mess, they have no misgivings about murdering their own countrymen.Technically speaking, it wouldn't matter what the CIA or the FBI shared with each other.Especially when the CIA is and has been run by the Neocons.

KaL, You remind of my kids when they were young. If one got into trouble, he or she would start pointing the finger at the other's transgressions in a vain effort to deflect their own guilt. You feeling guilty about anything in particular? Or maybe it's just the sting of discovering that you joined a very long list of suckers?

It's circumstantial evidence at the very least. I find it more interesting than proof of a grand conspiracy.

The real conspiracy is what goes on everyday between both parties.

quote:

Originally posted by The Black Ghost:

Is this another dumb thread about 9/11 conspiracies.... Uh...Im feeling sick.

I'm just posting the information directly from the pen of PNAC, who has members among Bush's entire administration and who advocated a ground invasion of Iraq in 1998.

Make up your own mind what it means... I'm hardly a tinfoil hat.

I'd say that government's 'the official' 911 story is a conspiracy. There's just another source telling us that it was a lie. Maybe it was Usama that organized the attack, but someone let it happen even tho they knew it was coming. That's another connection to Pearl Harbor.

Donald, Dick and George needs sum spanking for they've been naughty.

-v

quote:

And Wolferz, congrats on one of the most ignorant and childish posts I've seen in a while

Why do you think I didn't respond to it? I have no reason to debate with someone who won't take the time to check history

IÔÇÖve been sitting at work for the last 2 hours, trying to convince myself to just stay out of it; let it go. DonÔÇÖt post anymore. Let the anti-American idiots post and make themselves look stupid.

It didnÔÇÖt work. I sat for the last 20 minutes, absolutely quivering with rage. I have had about all I can stand from you Silk. You are a manipulative, ego-centric blowhard shock-jock just looking for attention and approval of your twisted perceptions of the truth. I suspect you are actually quite jealous of the very guys you frequently put down in your idiotic prose, like Limbaugh and Hannity, because they get paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to speak their self-important nonsense, while you only have a cosy little unnoticed web log and a few anti-American cheerleaders on a niche-videogame website.

What disgusts me the most is that you donÔÇÖt care that the only people on your side are the blissfully ignorant America bashers like Wolferz and Volio, the ÔÇ£blame America ÔÇÿcause it makes me coolÔÇØ liberal crowd, the nose-in-the-air elitist conservative wannabes, and pre-disposed Bush haters. I for one have learned that I rather dislike Bush as a leader, but your filth is just so maniaclly beyond simple political disposition. It is utterly abhorrent and sickening.

So, Bush and his cronies knew about the attacks? And they just let them happen, huh? Al QaedaÔÇÖs plans were just SO convenient for their take-over-the-world-quick scheme that they just HAD to let them go through, regardless of the cost in human life and the affect it would have on all of AmericaÔÇÖs children, right? Oh, I know, you ever so nobly disavowed yourself of claiming the conspiracy by saying itÔÇÖs ÔÇ£merely circumstantialÔÇØ, but you posted this bullshit topic for a reason.

Just typing these words, I have to pause every so often, my hands shaking with sheer anger. There is no limit to how low you will stoop to get your crap out there, is there? ItÔÇÖs bad enough youÔÇÖve been playing casualty pimp with American soldiers lives for the last 2 years. You see the number of American dead as a means of political advantage the same way Hillary Clinton and Ted Kennedy do. But now you drop hints that 9/11 would have been prevented if only we would have had someone more virtuous in the White House. IÔÇÖm betting that in your sick head, that ÔÇÿsomeoneÔÇÖ would be a lot like you.

Am I over-reacting? To a certain extent, probably. But you know what? I donÔÇÖt give a damn. I remember when I watched as my father, whom I had never seen so much as shed a tear in front of me as a kid, cried like a blubbering idiot and sobbing uncontrollably, the first time I saw him alive following the Sept. 11th attacks. He didnÔÇÖt want to relate the horrors he saw that day coming out of the World Trade Center, but it was if once he started, he couldnÔÇÖt stop talking about it, even if he had to lean on me for support as he was wracked with agonizing sobs. You in your little disconnected and aloof existence probably couldn't be bothered to go to ground zero, to experience the dead hush and eerie, somber quiet that now hangs over the place, could you? IÔÇÖm betting you didnÔÇÖt. That would mean you would have had to look at the wall where a Fire Department precinct once stood. Of course, now it is a sad shrine to the lives of the men lost that day running into a burning skyscraper. If you ever did go to ground zero, I see no way that you could be so glib in claiming that men and women in charge of our government all but murdered these people in cold blood by doing nothing. Come to think of it, do me a favor and stay away from Ground Zero altogether. It is hallowed ground, and your presence there would probably soil it.

I have no interest in belonging to the same communtity frequented by elitist jackasses like you who so callously politicize one of the most horrific events of the 20th century because it makes them cool, different, and somehow noble. The idiot Vietnam War protester did much the same thing, and look at all of them now ÔÇô they ARE the Democratic party. Congratulations, Silk. You are in good company. It seems you do have a political future after all. To say you sicken me is an understatement. You make me want to vomit. If I ever met you, I very well might spit in your face.

As IÔÇÖm sure all of this will lead to at the very least a temporary banning, if not permanent, I will close by saying I am sorry to my friends and fleet mates for leaving the community. I see no other choice, however, for as I stated, it is populated by too many self-righteous, manipulative, and unsavory people with whom I have no wish to continue associating. Apologies to all of the good people here if I ever offended, and there are many, and no, they are not all conservative Americans. People like Race Bannon, Aperson, Nomad and many others know that my respect is not reserved only for people with the same viewpoint as me. Ben, Marc and Zane still have my email address, so anyone who wants to get in touch with me after this can contact them. Oh, and sorry Remo, for making you have to work overtime on the whole moderating gig. Bye.

Of course it was horrible event, that caused a lot of pain to americans. I'm not happy about it either. Yet somehow a lot of people elsewhere in world have started to question the official story behind it. Even americans themselves don't seem to know the truth. One might ask that why the truth is so elusive on this matter?

I doubt that many of us 'american bashers' or even 'democrats' claim to know the truth either, but at least we are willing to consider different sides of the story. One turning his head away at the moment of truth is not homo sapiens but homo religious dogmatious Human nature is to question all that is, or seems to be. As we are limited to perceive the true nature of a far away event, we need to rely on what others tell us about event. As hopefully we are that much enlightened people, that we won't buy any given story, we'll try to compose a picture of 'real event' from the pieces we obtain. Those pieces will naturally be one of those that are fitting to our worldview.

Now that have been said, I'd like to introduce yet another story regarding 9/11. This one kinda lightens the burden of Bush and his regime, but increases weight on the hearts of zionists:

More water on the mill

-v

quote:

I'd like to introduce yet another story regarding 9/11

No more stories on 9/11.. GOT IT?! Why can you people just LEAVE. THIS. ALONE!

There are some of us on this board who lost friends in this terrorist attack, you are NOT helping us by continuely bringing this stuff back on the board!

So please... just stop this..

quote:

Originally posted by Wolferz:

Offense can't be given unless taken

Exactly. My "purpose" behind posting the information was that I found it incredibly interesting and somewhat eerie given that it was written by members of George W. Bush's administration a year before the attacks of 9/11.

My 'jealousy' of the Limbaughs and the Hannitys can best be described as boredom. I listened again yesterday about "When Clinton lied under oath about Monica", "Clinton and Monica", etc. in defense of Bush for one reason or another. It has been 8 years since 'Clinton lied' and it is the 6th year of Bush's presidency... it's time that Bush stood on his own merits instead of having the Bush-bots pawn off all criticism on Bill Clinton and John Kerry.

So now, when I do little more than post information - without propaganda, just straight from the pen of PNAC in order to let anyone make up their own mind - I'm being a "manipulative, ego-centric blowhard shock-jock just looking for attention and approval..."

I didn't write it fella... this Republican,not Conservative tactic of seething with rage, howling anti-Americanism, and giving tearful stories of September the 11th isn't going to cut it among those who think.

The ignorance isn't epidemic of the left so much as it has been a staple of the right for the past several years.

In-fighting within the GOP has begun, and I'm willing to see it fracture in order to weed out those who are not Conservative in the least.

For the record, I don't believe 9/11 was something that was cooked up by Bush, and I'm not convinced that it was allowed to happen... although some point to FDR allowing Pearl Harbor to happen and other events in our history as concluding such.

But I will say that it was too good to be true - that it gave them all the excuse they needed to execute PNAC's statement of policy - which they claim is Reaganite but which more closely resembles Bolshevism.

I have no need to pimp American casualties for political gain - I've stated all along that a single American death was too high a price tag to pay for this choice - but there are those who are quick to accuse me of doing such who love to remain blissfully ignorant of the 30,000+ Iraqi civilians who have died while copy/pasting that "no more rape rooms" exist and Iraqis have running water - as if they were living in caves prior to bombing.

Call me an isolationist if you wish, but I believe that a foreign policy guided by reshaping the world is leading America on a path towards globalism.

If Republican virtues can only be promoted through fear rather than optimism - I want no part of it. The virtues of real Conservatism are too good to let the GOP blemish them.

The country should be moving forward - the GOP has led us further down the spiral into collapse.

P.S. To state that I am in 'good company' with those on the left just shows how far to the left the GOP has gone with federal spending, foreign globalist policy, and social spending that makes Clinton look like Reagan in comparison.

Given time, Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid will be the faces of fiscal responsibility in government. That's just sickening.

Honestly - just because Democrats and Liberals exist I'm supposed to turn a blind eye to insanity coming from the party that is supposed to be representing my interests in favor of maintaining the corporate oligarchy of left & right.

Conservatism can be advanced through Optimism... Republicanism is advanced through fear-mongering.