Senate votes to give Illegals Social Security Benefits (50/49)

Guest $iLk

Woman's ID Stolen by Dozens of Suspected Illegals

quote:

DUBLIN, California (June 17) - One woman's Social Security identification number has been used by at least 81 people in 17 states. Though impossible to verify in every case, information gleaned from criminal investigations, tax documents and other sources suggest most of the users were probably illegal immigrants trying to get work.

Yep, they are here merely to earn an honest living. What's that word I'm thinking of..... Hmmmmmm..... Oh yeah.......... BS!!!

I'm sure she's isn't and won't be the only one to have to go through this.

Just another example why people have to 'triple check' their credit reports and credit cards.

I check my credit cards on a regular basis,(weekly) since I had a break in a few years back.Yes, I cancelled those credit cards.

The internet, both friend and foe, can help.

quote:

Originally posted by Criterion:

Just another example why people have to 'triple check' their credit reports and credit cards.

I check my credit cards on a regular basis,(weekly) since I had a break in a few years back.Yes, I cancelled those credit cards.

The internet, both friend and foe, can help.

And yet another example of why the borders need to be shut and illegal immigrants need to be treat properly for what they are: criminals.

I'm ready to head for the border,and I'm not talking Taco Bell.

A quick update on what the local mayor has proposed here. English as the official language of the city along with fines for landlords who rent to illegals and punishment for businesses that employ illegals. It passed the first reading in city council The next session will be in July. They will conclude the last two readings, then vote on it. I expect it to pass.

We have already begun seeing an exodus of the roaches out of town.

I guess if the Federal government won't do what we pay them for, then we do it ourselves at the state and local levels. Contact your state and local politicians.

I also read news this morning, that other municipalities are following suit. Dominoe effect

quote:

Originally posted by Aperson:

quote:

with fines for landlords who rent to illegals and punishment for businesses that employ illegals.

The federal government dosn't charge people who do this already?

Not really. If they did, the country wouldn't be having this debate.

Update: The little berg that roared has gained national attention and even the state lawmakers have jumped on the bandwagon with similar bills.

(select an open letter) in the list on the left.

Pretty soon all of the illegal immigrants who have been the beneficiaries of what amounts to a free ride, will be taking thier asses somewhere other than Pa. Preferably the country of origin.

The illegals have pushed the folks around here until we had our backs against the wall. Now we're coming out fighting.

[ 06-24-2006, 09:00 PM: Message edited by: Wolferz ]

All of this has occured in the wake of a shooting by two illegal immigrants. They stepped out of a double block home one evening and calmly walked across the street, shot a long time resident in the head, killing him in cold blood while he worked on his truck. When the bastards were caught and questioned, thier reply was, "It was a gang initiation act." The mayor has also been working with volunteers(including the legal immigrants) around town, painting over all of the gang graffitti that started showing up on peoples garage doors, building walls, and anywhere else that these buttheads have defaced with a can of spray paint. The gangs out of NYC have followed the other illegals to this city and started staking claims to territory.

What these idiots didn't realize is, we own this already and we're not afraid to fight for it.

quote:

Originally posted by Wolferz:

Update: The little
that roared has gained national attention and even the state lawmakers have jumped on the bandwagon with similar bills.

(select
an open letter
) in the list on the left.

Pretty soon all of the illegal immigrants who have been the beneficiaries of what amounts to a free ride, will be taking thier asses somewhere other than Pa. Preferably the country of origin.

The illegals have pushed the folks around here until we had our backs against the wall. Now we're coming out fighting.

That's the way this is going to have to be done. The local governments taking this bull by the horns and to stop relying on the lame duck federal government without a backbone to it's name. It's good to see that people are finally standing up and getting disgusted over this entire issue and it has nothing to do with discrimination. In fact, it's becoming reverse discrimination against english speaking residents.

To give you another example of what I mean by reverse discrinmination, two weeks ago a patient came in to make an appointment didn't speak a lick of english looked like he just stepped off the boat from the dominican republic and had medicaid which means this person was more than likely on welfare which he never put a lick of dime towards it and is probably working a job off the books like most of them do. He started to get verbal towards to front girl who is bilingual. Seems he wanted an afternoon/evening appointment which is what leads me to believe that he is in fact working. The problem with this is that our office only hires bilingual workers for morning patients only up until 2 p.m. The they are on their own with a translating service. This didn't sit well with him and he spouted that this is discrimination and that we should hire a spanish speaking person full time. What a cracker! This guy gets off the boats takes our handouts without putting anything towards it and expect us to speak his lingo. This has got to stop. Enough is enough already. This isn't the first time this has happened too. It's happened quite a few times and it's been increasing. It's getting to the point where if you don't speak spanish, you can't find work. On other words, they just might as well put a sign up: Non-Bilingual need not apply. Where have we seen that before.

You also wouldn't believe the amount of spanish patients that come in and have families and all have different names. What do I mean by this. The father has his name the mother has her own name and the kids usualy have taken the mother's last name. I wonder what's going on with that? I have a theory. The wife applies for welfare and says the father is nowhere to be found and get's the welfare for the entire family. Meanwhile, back at the homefront, they are living as one happy family father and all and the father is more than likely working as cab driver off the books and their teenage children are out selling drugs for even more money (I have first hand knowlege of this and am not just pulling this out of my butt). What a wind fall. Any of you American born citizens try that and you'd probably be nicked faster than you can say "aye corrumba". I'm pretty sure it's easy for them to get away with this because of the spanish working insiders.

I live in New York. New York City to be precise and I don't see this being fixed here anytime soon here since you all know this state is the haven of liberal democrats and what a mess they have made of it too. I was just watching a program on PBS titled Inside Albany and they were crying about the welfare expenses and reform. Well hello dummies it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this one out.

Here's what you do:

1: Stop giving the welfare to people right off the boat or over the boarder.

2: You have to be living here, speak english, legally documented and have paid taxes for the last twenty years or more to even qualify for welfare.

3: All government applications in english only (just like in the above article).

4: Go back to what welfare was suppose to be intended for: U.S. citizens, who've paid into it and speak english and have fallen on hard times and who need it as a cushion until they can get back on their feet. The same applies for Social Security.

5: Make it illegal to advertise in any language other than english in NY. (you don't know how many times I walked into a subway car and all the adverts that you get to read on your trip to wherever it is you are going is in spanish).

6: Do away with ESL in the public school system.

This is pretty much what rush limbaugh ranted about too. This is what should be done on the federal level but since they don't have the backbone it's going to be the locals that take care of their front and back yards. I would also love to see that SAP garbage taken away too. SAP also costs money and if you don't think that cost is passed onto the consumer, you are deluding yourselves.

Exactly!. Send a letter to Albany. Better yet, a petition with a buttload of signatures on it. And a warning that "you elected bozos will become an endangered species during the next election if you don't get off your duffs and fix the problem."

It's really kind of ironic. Four years ago I suffered a massive stroke and found myself unable to ever work again. So I was forced to apply for some financial help.The application contained numerous warnings about filing for welfare under false pretenses and how severe the Federal penalty would be for doing so.

They didn't give out food stamps anymore at that time. Instead you were issued an atm like card for access to the monetary pittance they provided, as well as using it to buy food through your food stamp account. The funniest thing about the food stamps was, if I left any kind of balance in the account at the end of the month, they would call and ***** me out for not using that last 59 cents.

After that it took me almost two years to get Social Security disability But, Only after I hired an attorney who got twenty-five percent of my backlog. If it wasn't for Shewolfs' daughter and her husband buying food for us every week, we would have starved or worse, turned to crime to feed ourselves.

Social Security is for Americans and only Americans. If the Feds give the money to those who paid in while working in this country illegally, then the Senators and congress critters are as guilty as any other criminal and should be subjected to the same punishments I was warned of over and over in that welfare application.

I'm warning you all, if we don't let these guys and gals in DC know that we're fed up with thier crappola, they're going to give our nation away to every Tom Dick and Juan that sets foot in our great nation.

quote:

Originally posted by Wolferz:

Bottom Line. If we don't enforce all of our laws,then we shouldn't enforce any of them.

Can you say
Anarchy?

Many times laws are passed in an emotional moment. Many of the Immigration laws that were passed, were passed because companies were importing people as cheap labor to work in the factories, displacing American Workers. Problem is the US government realized that these "Illigals" play a vital role in the economy, filling Jobs that would otherwise go unfilled and THAT is the reason they turn a blind eye to them. The prudent thing would be to find some way of legalizing this activity, as Bush is trying to do, but you have emotional people weighing in that we should send them all back, we should throw them in jail, yadi, yadi, yadi, and of course we end up with the current impasse.

Paints a dim view of our country, doesn't it?

Let me get clarification on this...

You're saying that Mr Bush and company want to legalize illegal immigrants to fill jobs that would lower our wages and standard of living?

That is what the illegals are causing now.

These so called companies don't have to import illegals anymore, they just buy the factories and move them to Mexico or where the labor is the cheapest. Again it damages the economy because Americans have no place to earn a living.

Border hopping miscreants don't deserve anything from us except a hard way to go.

Which unfilled jobs were you referring to?

Big corporate farm labor? Foreign corporation factory labor? Or is it the landscapers, grass cutters, pool boys, and maids that our politicians and the corporate elite employ at thier homes?

Free green cards won't solve the problem.

Many of these illegals can't get a job of any kind because they lack legal documentation so, they do the next best thing... crime and drugs.

If they do get a job,they get paid under the table which costs income tax revenues.

No my friend. Finding a way to legalize thier presence would not be prudent at all.

One more thing,

If this country has unfilled jobs, there is usually a good reason. Like low wages.

Which comes really close to slave labor. If a company can't afford to take care of it's employees, then it shouldn't be in business.

The "good reason" is that the all-too-easy-to-get and-stay-on-forever alternative is welfare. Cut welfare to the healthy lazy people (not the truly needy ones - you know the ones I mean) that are milking the system, and those so-called "unwanted" jobs will be filled before you know it.

Many Mexicans coming to this country by and large have a trait that is becoming extinct in America - a work ethic. They are willing to do the jobs the lazy Americans view as beneath them, because they have a FAR better deal sitting at home on their lazy a$$es collecting welfare.

I can't say that I've actually seen a Mexican working.

One place I worked at had two mexican janitors, (one of those beneath most Americans jobs), who would punch in and then disappear for eight hours.

quote:

Originally posted by Prez:

Many Mexicans coming to this country by and large have a trait that is becoming extinct in America - a work ethic. They are willing to do the jobs the lazy Americans view as beneath them, because they have a FAR better deal sitting at home on their lazy a$$es collecting welfare.

While I think that some of that statement is true, I think it's mostly because of the low wages these jobs offer. Rightly so, why should American born citizens keep working for a slave wage especially in a location that is expensive to live. Where the mexicans come from they are use to nothing. Coming here it's like a step up to being wealthy in comparison.

To give you an example, a story ran in either the NY post or the NY Daily News don't remember which one just this past monday and it was either the Hamptons or New Hampshire. I have to find that article. I went to their web site and can't seem to find the online version of it. Anyway, wherever it was, they are crying because they can't find workers. You want to know why? Because the people that would be working those jobs for the low wages couldn't afford to live there and the wages are too low to pay for commuting to the job. There ya have it.

I have spoken with some of those south of the border folks who told me what they were up to...

They come here with the whole family, put everyone to work at the same employer. They all live in a rented home, flophouse style. Usually with another family or two or three. They save every penny they make so they can return south and live like kings for a few years. Lather- rinse-repeat.

Thier children are placed in the local school system for a free education which they have no intention of paying into with property taxes because they aren't going to buy any property.

Many of them jump on the state medical and welfare rolls because they don't have medical insurance or make enough money at those low paying jobs.

That's right. They're scamming all of us. And now Nanny Bush wants to give away more of "our" money to people who have no desire to remain here. We're being robbed blind and it wouldn't hurt my feelings if they rounded up every damned one of them and shipped them home and shot them when they try to hop the border again.

The problem really isn't low wages

It's the stupid football/basketball crude that we have on TV that people care TO MUCH about and not enough about there own LIVES or well being