A Frenchman sees the Truth - Film about Suicide Bombers

http://counterterror.typepad.com/the_count...view_with_.html

Pierre's upcoming film, "Suicide Killers," is based on interviews that he conducted with the families of suicide bombers and would-be bombers in an attempt to find out why they do it. Pierre agreed to my request for a Q&A interview here about his work on the new film. Many thanks to Dean Draznin and Arlyn Riskind for helping to arrange this special interview.

Why is this film especially important?

People don't understand the devastating culture behind this unbelievable phenomenon. My film is not politically correct because it addresses the real problemÔÇöshowing the real face of Islam. It points the finger against a culture of hatred in which the uneducated are brainwashed to a level where their only solution in life becomes to kill themselves and kill others in the name of a God whose word, as transmitted by other men, has became their only certitude.

What insights did you gain from making this film? What do you know that other experts do not know?

I came to the conclusion that we are facing a neurosis at the level of an entire civilization. Most neuroses have in common a dramatic event, generally linked to an unacceptable sexual behavior. In this case, we are talking of kids living all their lives in pure frustration, with no opportunity to experience sex, love, tenderness or even understanding from the opposite sex. The separation between men and women in Islam is absolute. So is contempt toward women, who are totally dominated by men. This leads to a situation of pure anxiety, in which normal behavior is not possible. It is no coincidence that suicide killers are mostly young men dominated subconsciously by an overwhelming libido that they not only cannot satisfy but are afraid of, as if it is the work of the devil. Since Islam describes heaven as a place where everything on earth will finally be allowed, and promises 72 virgins to those frustrated kids, killing others and killing themselves to reach this redemption becomes their only solution.

What role does the U.N. play in the terrorist equation?

The UN is in the hands of Arab countries and third world or ex-communists countries. Their hands are tied. The UN has condemned Israel more than any other country in the world, including the regime of Castro, Idi Amin or Kaddahfi. By behaving this way, the UN leaves a door open by not openly condemning terrorist organizations. In addition, through UNRWA, the UN is directly tied to terror organizations such as Hamas, representing 65 percent of their apparatus in the so-called Palestinian refugee camps. As a support to Arab countries, the UN has maintained Palestinians in camps with the hope to "return" into Israel for more than 50 years, therefore making it impossible to settle those populations, which still live in deplorable conditions. Four-hundred million dollars are spent every year, mainly financed by U.S. taxes, to support 23,000 employees of UNRWA, many of whom belong to terrorist organizations (see Congressman Eric Cantor on this subject, and in my film "Hostages of Hatred").

How can we put an end to the madness of suicide bombings and terrorism in general?

Stop being politically correct and stop believe that this culture is a victim of ours. Radical Islamism today is nothing but a new form of ****sm. Nobody was trying to justify or excuse Hitler in the 1930s. We had to defeat him in order to make peace one day with the German people.

"I came to the conclusion that we are facing a neurosis at the level of an entire civilization."

This alone can spark a thesis of several hundred pages. And its right on the money.

quote:

Originally posted by Tac:

1: I came to the conclusion that we are facing a neurosis at the level of an entire civilization. Most neuroses have in common a dramatic event, generally linked to an unacceptable sexual behavior. In this case, we are talking of kids living all their lives in pure frustration, with no opportunity to experience sex, love, tenderness or even understanding from the opposite sex. The separation between men and women in Islam is absolute. So is contempt toward women, who are totally dominated by men. This leads to a situation of pure anxiety, in which normal behavior is not possible. It is no coincidence that suicide killers are mostly young men dominated subconsciously by an overwhelming libido that they not only cannot satisfy but are afraid of, as if it is the work of the devil. Since Islam describes heaven as a place where everything on earth will finally be allowed, and promises 72 virgins to those frustrated kids, killing others and killing themselves to reach this redemption becomes their only solution.

What role does the U.N. play in the terrorist equation?

2: The UN is in the hands of Arab countries and third world or ex-communists countries. Their hands are tied. The UN has condemned Israel more than any other country in the world, including the regime of Castro, Idi Amin or Kaddahfi. By behaving this way, the UN leaves a door open by not openly condemning terrorist organizations. In addition, through UNRWA, the UN is directly tied to terror organizations such as Hamas, representing 65 percent of their apparatus in the so-called Palestinian refugee camps. As a support to Arab countries, the UN has maintained Palestinians in camps with the hope to "return" into Israel for more than 50 years, therefore making it impossible to settle those populations, which still live in deplorable conditions. Four-hundred million dollars are spent every year, mainly financed by U.S. taxes, to support 23,000 employees of UNRWA, many of whom belong to terrorist organizations (see Congressman Eric Cantor on this subject, and in my film "Hostages of Hatred").

How can we put an end to the madness of suicide bombings and terrorism in general?

3: Stop being politically correct and stop believe that this culture is a victim of ours. Radical Islamism today is nothing but a new form of ****sm. Nobody was trying to justify or excuse Hitler in the 1930s. We had to defeat him in order to make peace one day with the German people.

1: Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar (Sigmund Freud). How does one explain the millions and millions of muslims that come from the same background that go on to lead a peaceful life. It all boils down to the individual and how that person is wired in the head. I liken these car bombers to the serial killers we have in our western culture.

2: The U.N. is a total lame duck. It's been around too long and it's just another institution infiltrated by geed and special interests.

3: Why did you censor the word Nazism?

you think i typed all that? I copy/pasted it from another forum which censored it.

And yes, all cultures have their nutcases. However compare the ratio of theirs vs ours. Civ-wide neurosis indeed.

quote:

Originally posted by LostInSpace:

...It all boils down to the individual and how that person is wired in the head. I liken these car bombers to the serial killers we have in our western culture...

You're joking right? Think of all the Muslim LEADERS around the world. How many of them DON'T have blood stained hands? You think it's a small little group in Somalia, Iran, Iraq, Libya, Palastine, Seria, Jordan and Indonesia that's going around KILLING HUNDREDS daily? It's entire governments. What does that say about the people under these governments? What would it say about us, here in the US, if we ALLOWED ourselves to be ruled by Manson, Bundy or Toole? Would anyone think of the average US citizen to be "just a victim" or complicit?

People CAN NEVER be ruled without consent, no matter what is said, because if enough of them stood up and said, "Enough", then the government in charge would fold. And if these Muslim Governments are doing nothing but spreading hatred and death, and their citizens don't do anything about it, either they're a bunch of cowards, or they sympethise and approve with what their governments do.

I find it hilarious how lefties want to give the general Muslim community a broad pass because "it's only a few..."

No, it's not only a few. How about the 1000s in the streets celebrating after 9/11? How about the continuous protests burning American flags and effigies?

Maybe the "few" who would actually commit violent acts would be less inclined to do so if they didn't have the support of their people.

True, I remember watching videos of the Palestinians out in the streets chanting and singing after 911, I remember I was so mad, I thought to myself, do these people think we're out dancing in the streets when one of their family dies? We should have bombed their asses on the spot, tell 'em, YOU WANT SOMETHING TO CELEBRATE, HERE YA GO!!!! BOOOM!!!!!!

hehe