Women are up in arms

Now that the shoe is on the other foot.

Trustees called traitors for admitting men

quote:

LYNCHBURG, Virginia (AP) -- Amid boos and shouts of "traitors" Randolph-Macon Woman's College officials announced Saturday that men would be admitted to the 115-year-old institution starting in 2007.

In the eyes of the board of trustees, going coed could help stabilize the school's finances as interest in all-women schools wanes.

But when officials floated the idea last month, it drew a sharp response. Online petitions and campus protests decried the move, angry e-mail flooded in, one alumnae group even hired a lawyer to try to discourage the board by citing legal concerns.

You can't have it one way ladies.

Guest HorseloverFat

Spoken as a true Bill Oreilly conservative.

But I have to admit,I like his show.

Just don't necessarly agree with him.

Try to keep a 'more or less' open mind.

Everyone likes to claim that they're "fair" until the truth inconveniences them.

So, while organizations like the ACLU are defending a WOMAN'S "right" to enter a men's school, they couldn't careabout the opposite.

What's the REAL problem? Somewhere, along the way, we've decided that civil rights only apply to the minority.

• 2 weeks later...

I think this is a good place to remind you guys of something.

Women always win, soo if we want to go to the guy school we get to, if we don't want guys coming to our school, we should get that too.

I personally would never have gone to an all girl school, how boring!!!

But I digress...repeat after me..." Girls are always right"

quote:

Originally posted by LostInSpace:

Now that the shoe is on the other foot.

quote:

LYNCHBURG, Virginia (AP) -- Amid boos and shouts of "traitors" Randolph-Macon Woman's College officials announced Saturday that men would be admitted to the 115-year-old institution starting in 2007.

In the eyes of the board of trustees, going coed could help stabilize the school's finances as interest in all-women schools wanes.

But when officials floated the idea last month, it drew a sharp response. Online petitions and campus protests decried the move, angry e-mail flooded in, one alumnae group even hired a lawyer to try to discourage the board by citing legal concerns.

You can't have it one way ladies.

Dude, I am sorry, but I have to agree with Echo on this one, women can have it any way they want it, period.

No if's, and's or But's...

The ladies get the gold ring, because if they don't, you don't get the ladies...

And that would be the end of humanity...

Evolutionary, survival of the fittest...

I give the ladies what they want, they allow me to procreate, you don't, and you don't.

End of story...LOL

quote:

Originally posted by Jaguar:

Dude, I am sorry, but I have to agree with Echo on this one, women can have it any way they want it, period.

No if's, and's or But's...

The ladies get the gold ring, because if they don't, you don't get the ladies...

And that would be the end of humanity...

Evolutionary, survival of the fittest...

I give the ladies what they want, they allow me to procreate, you don't, and you don't.

End of story...LOL

Oh man, you are so whipped. You've been a prisoner in the slaveitude (made up word) of marriage for so long, you've forgotten what it's like to be a free man.

On a side note, a few weeks ago a research report stated that men are on average smarter than women. Claims of being "right" all the time doesn't make one any smarter

IQ can only be accurately measured by where you happen to be standing at that moment in time.....

As for the sexes, it's a symbiotic relationship. Without the two, our species would die out.

One cannot claim total dominance over the other. Mutual respect is the key to our survival.

If one side of the equation claims superiority over the other, that side is merely deluding themselves. So, let's not play kiss kiss bang bang. I'd rather play kiss kiss and kiss some more.

Summed up....

"A woman has to be in the mood. A man just has to be in the room."