Another Columbine....

Kalshion

This is truly sad..... took place not far from Columbine High School..

I swear these people are deranged.

quote:

BAILEY, Colo. ÔÇö A gunman took six girls hostage at the high school in this mountain town Wednesday, using them as human shields for hours before he shot and fatally wounded a girl and then killed himself as a SWAT team moved in, authorities said.

Hostage Situation at Colorado High School Ends With Gunman, Female Student Dead

quote:

Originally posted by Voli0:

And now the amish people in Pennsylvania have gone mad. Guy shot girls in the school. News in here reported guy's wife telling that he was perfect husband, loving and caring, not the same person that shot the girls.

-v

Jack Thompson will be frustrated by this one, due to the fact that he can't blame it on a video game. ROTFLMAO

quote:

Originally by Wolferz

Jack Thompson will be frustrated by this one, due to the fact that he can't blame it on a video game. ROTFLMAO

haha, indeed. I almost think that perperator should've use hammer instead of gun... too hi-tech you see.

-v

I thought I posted here, maybe I deleted it as I often do. My comment was going to be in regard to locked doors and badge aceess things like that. We have had an officer in our High School for years. Anyway, I lived in a place were things like this didn't happen until Wenesday when a threat was phoned into the High School by an older woman and a girl was said to have walked into a church and made antoher treat. There was a lock down, cancelation of events, helicopters you name it. Yesterday we learn it was a Church of Christ pastor's wife. SO far they think it had something to do wit her son not making the first string. We aren't sure yet. I am very pleased how the school and town handled the situation. I hope I never have to find out how they would handle an incident with no threat first.