Rebugs dirty tactics in Congress elections 2006

v01i0

Oh give me a fricking break.

Yeah, some leftie is gonna yell about tactics, have no proof whatsoever, and I am supposed to take him seriously?

Yeah, right, I don't think so.

OOOOK... check this out, I did some lookin cause I was bored.

The ORIGIONAL story came from a spot from Associated Press (HERE) that appeared on Nov. 1st

Then it was picked up by "TPMuckraker"

Nebraska Episode (Nov. 7th)(HERE)

And HIS source is HERE

(Grand Island Independant)

But of course its a restricted log-in only for those who are registered... go figure...

And he Mirrors the AP source (Nov. 1) HERE

Then there are These Guys...

"Talking Points Memo"

Obviously a Spoof of the Fox News Channel

Hosted By none other than Joshua Micah Marshall an obvious lefty which the link above refers to and he displays these two pages:

"CT Incident"- HERE

"NY Incident"- HERE

These are from TPM Readers, who knows who they are, obviously have no journalistic weight, they could be anybody and Joshua doesn't take them as fact but asks for people to keep an eye out, Good Boy!

And then of course this is picked up by this NUT (seriously look at his SITE!) HERE!!!

I mean.. hes got an animation of the president shooting the bird, a wanted poster in the backgroud for the president AND one of those "The Cost of the War" moving number things. (LOL)

And of course, he doesn't even do any research himself he just pawns it off to "the talking points memo" webside and a BLOG which is HERE and sites the same sources as the "CT Incident" and the "NY Incident" which of course points too..

SUPRISE! the "Talking Points Memo" and thats IT.

And they don't put the actual link to the AP site... hmmm...

OMG!

Anyone else getting dizzy? I feel like i'm going in circles..

My point... RTFM... do your own research.. and don't take what some nut job has to say, as fact.

I gave all the sources so please. look it up and see that half of this thing is crap.

These guys don't site their sources and expect you to take what they say at face value....

So PLEASE for your sake... Use your Brain...

-Fox

I'd guess that the reason why elections in US are often dirty because their politics are it aswell. More you can blame the other, more you have chances of success by yourself. Discusting.

I guess you can call an university professor a nutcase anytime, they often don't have a clue about anything...

-v

quote:

Originally posted by Voli0:

I'd guess that the reason why elections in US are often dirty because their politics are it aswell. More you can blame the other, more you have chances of success by yourself. Discusting.

I guess you can call an university professor a nutcase anytime, they often don't have a clue about anything...

-v

Or we can all just use your line of thinking and be so tunnel-visioned into attempting to make reality fit your vision of the world that you can't even see the world for what it is...

quote:

Originally posted by aramike:

Or we can all just use your line of thinking and be so tunnel-visioned into attempting to make reality fit your vision of the world that you can't even see the world for what it is...

Oh dear, I think I'm so offended now

Anyways, I dont know if this is old stuff, but it sure is interesting. It's a HBO documentary film about those electronical voting systems, and it claims that they are not to be trusted. I haven't yet seen the end of that doc because those damn google videos aren't buffering very well at the moment...

-v