It is official...

Guest $iLk

None of them have yet to get it.

It's not the Iraq war, it's the way it's being run, most voters that are upset about the Iraq war have stated that we need to be more aggressive, and I have to agree.

The spending like drunken sailors with daddies credit card is another.

The amnesty was too much for some as well.

The message to Republicans, you had better get back to where you were.

The Republican leadership wasn't leading, they were get along types.

The Dem's barely have a majority, it is time for gridlock, I LIKE gridlock, I like it when the Fed's can't get jack done, it is better for my wallet, it is better for my freedom, it is better for me period.

GRIDLOCK!! GRIDLOCK!! GRIDLOCK!! I LOVE FEDERAL GRIDLOCK!!!

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

quote:

Originally posted by $iLk:

They have? Just cuz the Dems have totally obliterated the Republicans doesn't mean squat as far as Iraq is concerned.

Oh, btw, Rumsfeld has resigned. So who didn't see that coming?

I was going for sarcasm. All the GOP was running on was that the Democrats would surrender to Osama Bin Laden, Cut and Run, etc.

I don't see it changing anything in Washington. Hopefully it will get people in 2008 who actually bring ideas instead of fear to the table.

Guest CrispyCritters

Gee fellas...looks like the Dems just took the Senate.

Looks like you be 'crispycritters' for a change.

Bush should be crapping his pants about now.

Because he going to be impeached for starting this war in Iraq under false pretenses.

quote:

Originally posted by CrispyCritters:

Because he going to be impeached for starting this war in Iraq under false pretenses.

Wow, I knew tha Democrats were going to be delusional, but this takes the cake.

First of all, the democrats barely have a majority, so it is called gridlock, and I mean, nothing gets done.

Impeachment? I don't think so, the war was not started under false pretenses, no matter how much you fantasize about it being otherwise, and if the Dem's actually do something so STUPID, they will lose any and all power they have in 2008.

But, please, if you wish to continue to fantasize about such things, please do, and demand that your Democrat reps and senators do the same, PLEASE, do so.

See how long the Dem's can hold power when they do..ROFLMAO!!!

BTW, such a reaction on your part, does not show much of a political maturity or knowledge, but a person that goes and reads a left wing blog every day and believes whatever is said on it.

In other words, you are an angry lefty, that now thinks that a 1 seat majority in the Senate, and an 18 seat majority in the house, gives the Dem's some sort of mandate...ROFLMAO!!!

Sorry, no mandate there little lefty, but perhaps we can see a major minority when they start with all the investigations, and of course the impeachment. OH PLEASE, start the investigations and impeachment, the Democrats will be thrown out of office so fast it will make their heads spin.

Please, DO IT!! ROFLMAO!!!

quote:

Originally posted by CrispyCritters:

I highly doubt the new conservative democrats are going to go along with that...

...but feel free to fantasize.

Interesting...

I guess CC hasn't been listening to our boys in Iraq who are actually saying something quite different.

But hey, I'll let him do the research since he apperently hasn't taken the time to do it himself.

hmmm... CC..... funny that he has his name with those two distintice letters in it....

quote:

Originally posted by Jaguar:

First of all, the democrats barely have a majority, so it is called gridlock, and I mean, nothing gets done.

Exactly and most of the democrats that did win the new seats are conservative democrats so there's going to be democratic in fighting as well. Wall street just loves what's happened.

I'm sure the Democrats that won are more conservative than the incumbents they replaced.

You'd have to look long and hard around San Francisco to find someone as liberal as the current crop of Republicans.

quote:

Originally posted by stingray:

So what you're all saying is that the senate is made of DINO's and RINO's only.

Pretty much, you have conservative Democrats that got elected, and some are claiming that the lefty dem's had better watch it, and you have a bunch of left leaning Republicans that are not going to cooperate with the Republicans either, nor the Democrats, or so they claim.

So, we end up with a lot infighting and gridlock, I for one am looking forward to it.

I like Gridlock, it means the Federal Government can't do anything, and the less they do, the happier I am.

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

Oh, btw, Rumsfeld has resigned. So who didn't see that coming?

Stay the Course.

Cut and Run.

Last Throes.

He'll serve out his term. (Bush's Term; however these things work)

It actually surprised me. I figured Bush would be enough of a weenie to keep him and perhaps he would have. Maybe Rumsfield resigned on his own.