German Court rejects a Divorce, based on Koran

I wonder what the media would do here in the US, if a Judge rejected a divorce, based on the Bible.

"News of the ruling brought swift and sharp condemnation from politicians, legal experts and Muslim leaders in this country, many of whom said they were confounded that a German judge would put seventh-century Islamic religious teaching ahead of German law in deciding a case of domestic violence."

Some of these guys are worse than the Terrorists, at least we know where they stand. I have a lot of friends who are Muslim and THEY think this is crazy, but it goes to show just how scared the people in Europe have become of the Extremist, I guess they don't want rioting like in France over there.

quote:

Originally posted by Nomad:

I will tolerate islamic traditions enforced in the western world the day my wife can show her boobs while emptying a bottle of Perignon on a Middle-Eastern beach without getting stoned to death...

I believe that's already possible on a few selected beaches in the Middle-East.

quote:

Originally posted by Nomad:

...The only place there where you can almost behave like in Europe is Israel, as long you don't stand near Orthodox jews who aren't much better than islamic fundamentalists mentality-wise...

You MUST be joking, while the Orthodox Jews would have you jailed overnight for public nudity, (same goes for most areas of the US), the Islamic countries would have you STONED to death. Let's see a night in jail, or dead, hmmmm, doesn't really equate, 2 of these don't belong together.