Master & Slave Unacceptable

How far back should we go to find offense from the master/slave concept?

The Egyptians enslaved the Jews and forced them to build monuments to the pharoahs. Those monuments still exist today and are the basis for the tourist economy in Egypt. Therefore, Egyptians are still benefiting from the enslavement of the Jews.

quote:

Originally posted by Epsilon 5:

"I am a patriotic american and i find the French lack of support about the war in Iraq offensive, therefore I think we should send the liberty statue back to France."

Hey, does that make sense?

Yeah before the french come over here and blow her up as they did in Deus Ex story line.

Actually, did you ever notice the NY skyline in that game there's no Twin Towers how prophetic.

quote:

Actually, did you ever notice the NY skyline in that game there's no Twin Towers how prophetic

I grow weary of hearing this from people so I looked up a friend who has the game and looked at the skyline. First off, there are no recognizable buildings in the Deus Ex version of NYC 50 years in the future. Second, all the buildings depicted there would be about as tall or taller than the world trade center towers so they could be covered up. I've been to Liberty Island many times and the Deus Ex version of New York bears no resemblence to the city in the present day.