Why should you avoid vaccinations

Opinions please, these 2 articles scare me to death.

I can't believe that we are ordered by law to do this to our children.

Long article, but if you have kids, or are getting these vaccinations, you need to read it.

Why you should avoid Taking vaccinations.

And then this one.

CDC study raise level of suspicion

This is downright frightening to me, and there are plenty of other articles telling me the same thing.

What are your opinions?

Now to my knowledge, I believe I've had all my shots. I'm free of rabbies.

I refuse to get a Flu shot every year. I don't feel I need one. I rarely get sick, and when I do, it is not that bad, and I've yet to actually get the Flu. Not only that but it is the thought of why would I want to inject myself with the actual flu bug? Yea I know it is supposed to be dead, and only to be used to make my immue system aware, but I don't want it.

Well with this year's Flu season being so bad, my wife is asking me to reconsider getting a shot. I will not get a shot, I don't want it, I feel I don't need it. I wouldn't be surprised if the first shot I get, I'd get the flu for that season.

I can't get flu shots, because as soon as I get the shot, I get the fricking flu.

The military discovered this, I was the ONLY one in my unit NOT required to get the flu shot.

My fellow soldiers were not at all pleased with me, as they were getting holes in their arms, I was off in the motor pool doing my work.

Pretty sad, it was actually in my medical file, that I was NOT to get that shot. Pretty funny stuff. Took them 2 years to figure it out, and 2 hospital stays, but they got it, after I explained it to them.

quote:

Originally posted by Jaguar:

Opinions please, these 2 articles scare me to death.

I can't believe that we are ordered by law to do this to our children.

Long article, but if you have kids, or are getting these vaccinations, you need to read it.

And then this one.

This is downright frightening to me, and there are plenty of other articles telling me the same thing.

What are your opinions?

Agree, I've known about the dangers of vaccines for a few years from a first hand perspective and from research on sites since my sisters baby who was in my custody (long story belongs in an update on my life) died just two months after recieving 4 vaccine shots when he was one month old. I took him to the clinic for a checkup and they asked me if I wanted the baby vaccinated and I said yes, what did I know, doctors know best right? That was in october of 2000. I went to my sisters house christmas day and left the baby with her becuase I had work to do the other day and no one else to watch the baby. Well she calls me up the follwing morning and informed me the baby died during the night. After months of waiting for extensive lab tests being done by the coroner upon my request what came back was that the baby died of the Adeno virus. Was this caused by the vaccines? In my heart I believe it was there is no other explanation. Last year I got deathly ill after getting the flu shot. Vaccines can make you sick as well as protect you I guess it's like a double edged sword.

Vaccine 1

Vaccine 2

Sadly a lot of these vaccinations are government mandated or else Big Brother will take your children from you and inject them anyways because obviously you are a bad parent if you don't inject your children with foreign substances that are not conclusively shown to prevent disease and in some cases actually cause disease.

OK, time to go out on a limb here.

Child 1: Got ALL of her vaccinations on time and with rigor.

She was sick ALL the time.

Child 2: Got some of her vaccinations, but we stopped after the 1st set.

She has been a little bit sick, but not as badly as the first.

Child 3: Has never had ANY vaccinations, EVER, was born at home, NOT at a hospital. He is now 1 year old, has been sick once, and I was just as sick, but we are now both over it and he is as aggressive and crazy as he ever has been.

Oh, and he has NEVER had an ear infection, 1st one had them all the time, 2nd one had them for a while, but has not had one for 2 years, after we stopped the vaccinations, any connection? I don't know.

I also homeschool, so the government has nothing to say about it, because publicly schooled kids HAVE to have vaccinations, but mine don't go to Public School.

The way to keep from having to keep with the government mandated vaccinations, religious beliefs. Let's see them prove otherwise.

quote:

Originally posted by Greg Miller:

Now to my knowledge, I believe I've had all my shots. I'm free of rabbies.

I refuse to get a Flu shot every year. I don't feel I need one. I rarely get sick, and when I do, it is not that bad, and I've yet to actually get the Flu. Not only that but it is the thought of why would I want to inject myself with the actual flu bug? Yea I know it is supposed to be dead, and only to be used to make my immue system aware, but I don't want it.

Well with this year's Flu season being so bad, my wife is asking me to reconsider getting a shot. I will not get a shot, I don't want it, I feel I don't need it. I wouldn't be surprised if the first shot I get, I'd get the flu for that season.

LOL, THIS YEARS FLU SEASON IS REALLY BAD? Notice a little dejavu? Every single year you hear on tv "a devastating, not like any other, surprisingly bad, flu season this year". Pfffttt, *%$^&*%$ shut up, never have recieved any flu shots, was the flu bad? NO, did I ever get the flu? NO.

You are absolutely right. Every year is the same old same old. Every year, the worst flu season "yet". Even my Dad is telling me to get one. Let me get the flu once first, then I may reconcider after I know what "getting the Flu" entails.

i believe i did not take my tetanos shot iwas supposed to take at 16. I need to check my little book i got that keep record of my shots.

I have never been seriously sick, especially not lately (although i regularily get mild colds), although younger i would get otitis almost 4-5 times a month! Is that related to anything?

oh and btw, if all goes well, this winter i should get a new job .. i would work in a laboratory where they make .. vaccines

I must disagree with you guys, expically you Jaguar

Some of these vaciinations are WORTH IT, as they do stop certain problems and such from occuring

I have had all my shots and have only gotten sick a few times, but that was because I didn't take care of myself. You can't blame every little god damn sickness on a freaking vaccine

People get themselves sick most of the time, also there is such thing as a weak immune system which is the cause of most children being sick. SOME (hint SOME) vaccines only work to weaken the immune system but others don't, infact some of the shots I have, have saved my life. But I refuse to get anymore shots for one particuler reason

I HATE NEEDLES!!!

Pathitec I know but everytime I see the tip of an injecter I begins to pass out. Why? dunno its been like that since borth*SP*

So what im saying is this

Don't exclud your kids from these shots granted there is evidence to show that some of these shots might harm a child, but its worth the risk if you ask me. An example is this

Back in my elementary 5th grade year there was a student in my class who had all his shots, he never got sick... well we had this one girl who never had any of her shots

You know what happened to her? she got sick and soon died... the reason? because she didn't have one particuler shot that, if she would've taken she would've survived but noooo her parents decided to take the risk and they lost there daughter. I may have been young there but I pited that girl.. her parents where stupid enough to trust information that they themselves didn't know if it was true or not

A term used by most people now-a-days

"Better to be safe, then sorry" cause one missed shot could mean the difference between life and death (I've already learned that.. missed one of my flu shots and was hospilized due to a major flu bug that went around Vegas several years ago. Strangly enough, after they injected me with the flu shot the flu bug went away, well for me anyway)

Sorry if im being rude Jaguar, but I've yet to see any of my friends or family get sick after having all there shots thats why I disapprove of you telling people to not take there shots, let them decide.. for me, when I get married and have a family im making sure my children get there shots im not saying this is not true, but im not saying it isn't either.. all im saying is becareful what you read, cause a lot of information on the net could very well be FALSE

darn the edit time, I thought I had added this to my topic but when I came back from answering the door i found I didn't add it = stupid me

There are more children dieing right now due to them NOT having there vaccines, infact there is a HIGH demand for them but because of low supplys they can't met that high demand, there is a story about the low supply on vaccines on Foxnews.com (the only news site I trust)

Anywho thats all I really have to say, sorry about the double posting

Actually according to most experts in the field, vaccinations cause more trouble then they solve, even the CDC has come to this conclusion but have locked the study down.

Vaccines are not necassary, and are a lot more dangerous to some, then the actual disease is.

I will not play russian roulet with my children's lives. Will this one make them sick, does this one have Mercury in it? Does that one have anti-freeze in it? Yes, I said anti-freeze, the same crap that goes in your radiator. I am not going to let them put that crap in my kids, no matter how safe they say it is.

Just looking at what is in some of these vaccines is rather disturbing, mr yuck stickers go on most of them, as in poisonous.

Sorry, I will chance NOT having the vaccines in my kids, the cure is worse then the disease, and when was the last time you had Hepatitis B? and what are the chances of my 1 year old son getting it? NOT MUCH!!

I will agree to disagree, but I have seen far too many cases of death and autism and cancer from vaccines, and actually the disease rates go UP after the vaccines come out, then go down.

It is disturbing, you go ahead and play russian roulet, I won't.

Instead of thinking soly about your kids

Why not think about the kids right now who are dieing because they DON'T have those vaccines due to the flu bug thats going around????

A child has a 50% chance of living without those vaccines, just like how a child has a 50% of dieing when taking those vaccines... its a game mainly

And yes, like I said I would rather have my kids take there shots than have them risk that 50% of dieing without those shots

Im sorry, but I don't trust these scientific studys and such. All they've done to me is get me sick and besides.. the government controls what is placed on the net and such now, there code be a chance that, that information is false.. thats why I don't trust any of it, why trust something that has a 50% chance of being wrong?

So, in my opinion, kids should be forced (yes FORCED) to take these vaccines, I would not want my child to be in class with a kid who hasn't had his shots. We already have a few of them in my high school, right now there in the hospital because of a flu bug that is going around vegas.. as for me? well since I took my shots im unaffected, so you see some shots DO work and ARE worth taking... its just the fact that you gotta figure out WHICH ones to take and WHICH ones are worth it

If anyone, its YOU who is gambleing with a childs life by not giving your kids a vaccine you run the risk of lossing your child if he gets the flu bug or anything that could've been provented by just having that one little shot

Jaguer, please read this quote as you seem to have missed it entirly

quote:

There are more children dieing right now due to them NOT having there vaccines, infact there is a HIGH demand for them but because of low supplys they can't met that high demand, there is a story about the low supply on vaccines on Foxnews.com (the only news site I trust)

Maybe you read it, maybe you didn't but just by reading your reply it sounds like you didn't so please read this and think about them instead of your own children (rude yes, but you have no right telling others how to raise there children... which, unfortantly, you are telling us how to raise our kids)

[ 12-12-2003, 08:03 AM: Message edited by: Kalshion ]

I beleive two things;

1. We are sterilizing ourselves to death.

2. We are curing ourselves to death.

1.All these anti-microbial products on the market and the push to eat food no more than two days old is preventing even natural germs from entering our systems so when we do get something it's a doozy. My opinion only of course. I wash with soap especially after going to the bathroom (gave myself pink-eye once by rubbing my eyes with dirty hands) but don't take extraordinary precautions.

2. The saving of preemie babies, while heartwarming stories, are probably passing along whatever problems they had to begin with. I'm scared to think what will be happening in a generation or two. But then again medical science may have advanced beyond that so it may be a wash.

Generalizations of course and all disclaimers apply.

Our so called "Technology" may be the reason we see an upswing in more virulant virus strains. We not only have to worry about the natural evolution in viruses but the ones that are created thru genetic engineering of our food sources. We already know that antibiotics are becoming more and more useless as bacteria evolve more resilitant and deadlier because of this. EVOLUTION NEVER STOPS. Scientists overlooked and forgot this. What else have they've overlooked or forgotten? And the only ones to benefit from this are the pharmaceutical companies. I think the boy in the bubble has the right idea. I think it's time we all need that bubble to live in.

Genetic engineered super viruses

Super Viruses Through Genetic Engineering

Genetically manipulated foods.

It's scary because you hear nothing about this on the news. The only thing you hear is about smoking, eating fatty foods, violent video games blah blah blah. Is there a coverup? Anyway, I'd rather take my chances with a joystick loaded kid anyday than these little nasty bugs.

[ 12-12-2003, 11:40 AM: Message edited by: LostInSpace ]

quote:

Originally posted by Kalshion:

Instead of thinking soly about your kids

Why not think about the kids right now who are dieing because they DON'T have those vaccines due to the flu bug thats going around????

A child has a 50% chance of living without those vaccines, just like how a child has a 50% of dieing when taking those vaccines... its a game mainly

And yes, like I said I would rather have my kids take there shots than have them risk that 50% of dieing without those shots

Im sorry, but I don't trust these scientific studys and such. All they've done to me is get me sick and besides.. the government controls what is placed on the net and such now, there code be a chance that, that information is false.. thats why I don't trust any of it, why trust something that has a 50% chance of being wrong?

So, in my opinion, kids should be forced (yes FORCED) to take these vaccines, I would not want my child to be in class with a kid who hasn't had his shots. We already have a few of them in my high school, right now there in the hospital because of a flu bug that is going around vegas.. as for me? well since I took my shots im unaffected, so you see some shots DO work and ARE worth taking... its just the fact that you gotta figure out WHICH ones to take and WHICH ones are worth it

If anyone, its YOU who is gambleing with a childs life by not giving your kids a vaccine you run the risk of lossing your child if he gets the flu bug or anything that could've been provented by just having that one little shot

Jaguer, please read this quote as you seem to have missed it entirly

quote:

Maybe you read it, maybe you didn't but just by reading your reply it sounds like you didn't so please read this and think about them instead of your own children (rude yes, but you have no right telling others how to raise there children... which, unfortantly, you are telling us how to raise our kids)

Sorry Kalshion, but the Flu bug is always the worst strain ever. I have already had it, and it was just like the flu last year.

My 1 year old son got it, and he was just fine.

Did you not read the above? When I get the flu shot, I get the flu. I would rather my children get the real diseases with strong immune systems, then get all the vaccinations that WEAKEN your immune system.

And your opinion as far as forced to get vaccinations? It is one of the MANY reasons that I homeschool my kids. Shove a thousand kids into a building and disease will be rampant, I will not put my children in such an environment. I know, I was there, I graduated from a HUGE highschool, and I have never been as sick as many times in my life as there.

Jag

Ever thought that it might be YOUR own body that is causing you to be sick when you that Vaccine?

Just because your human doesn't mean your immune to sickness.. everyone has there streanghs and weaknesses

For example, there is a certain shot I should take, but if i Take it then I will end up with that flu why? cause thats how my system runs

Everyones immune system different, what are the chances that your children WON'T have the same immune system as you and will sooner, or later.. die from a flu bug that coulda been cured by a simple shot?

I hate to be rude or anything Jag but im just telling you from my end, I may only be a teenager and you may be an elder, which in my family I should respect my elders.. but when someone posts a topic telling people they shouldn't do this, or that.. it just burns me up, who are you to come here and tell people NOT to take there children to the doctor and get there shots?

One example is this... I WOULD BE DEAD BY NOW if it wasn't for these vaccines! For that im greatful we even have them. My father lets me decide weather I want this shot, or not.. I choose to take them cause I know my bodys well enough to know what can kill me.

I won't tell you how to raise your kids Jaguer, but I will suggest you at least let them have there Tetness shot and all the important ones. The flu is not really that important, but think about it.. a child below the age of 10 has a 80% chance of dieing from most deseise's out there while a teenager has a 50% and an adult has a 20% (until they reach 70 I think)

I have no proof of this but I know this just by observations

You can't provent your kids from getting certain desieses like Cancer and such

I am not telling you to do anything, I just toss out the info, give you my opinion and you can do what you want with it.

I don't tell aynone to do anything, unless I put on my moderator hat, then I might tell you what to do on this forum, but other then that, I am not telling you to do anything.

So be burned up about it all you want, but I am not telling you to do anything.

http://www.quackwatch.org/03HealthPromotion/immu/immu04.html

Da Stats

I won't tell you how to run your life Jag, but vaccinations have been extraordinarily successful. Small pox is an interesting case study in this matter. However, if you do not administer the MMR and Tetanus shots you are taking a chance. If a child gets these diseases they will probably die for the natural immunity to these diseases has long since passed from the population. The flu shot is really irrelevant here for there are so many mutations of the influenza virus one cannot become immune to the flu. Most people in the US have been immunized for the base diseases such as the measles and polio but these people can still move the pathogen around from place to place externally via international travel. As far as immunizations causing more harm than good, I haven't heard anything about that till now and if the CDC had a report on it, why are they developing vaccines for Ebola and AIDS? The most dangerous vaccine ever produced was the smallpox variant where there was a reasonable probability of reaction but it did eradicate the disease.

Bottom line, raise you children as you wish but be aware that their lives could be threatened by preventable pathogens.

IceCold

http://www.quackwatch.org/03HealthPromotion/immu/immu00.html

quote:

These are just some of the ingredients used to make a vaccine

Ethylene glycol (antifreeze).

Phenol also known as carbolic acid (this is used as a disinfectant , dye).

Formaldehyde a known cancer causing agent.

Aluminum which is associated with Alzheimers disease and seizures also cancer producing in laboratory mice (it is used as an additive to promote antibody response ).

Thimerosal ( used as a mercury disinfectant/ perservative) can result in brain injury and autoimmune disease.

Neomycin , Streptomycin ( used as antibiotic) have caused allergic reaction in some people.

These vaccines are also grown and strained thru animal or human tissue like

monkey kidney tissue , chicken embryo, embryonic guinea pig cells, calf

serum, human diploid cells ( the dissected organs of aborted human fetuses

as in the case of rubella, hepatitis A, and chickenpox vaccines)

The problem with animal cells is that during serial passage of the virus thru

the animal cells, is that animal RNA and DNA can be transferred from one

host to another and undetected animal viruses may slip past quality control

testing procedures as in 1955 thru 1961 withSV40 which stands for simian

virus#40 (meaning the 40th virus found) which has oncogenic properties

(cancer causing)

What other viruses could be slipping by that we don't know of?

That's just a few of them.

A child that is breast fed has a much stronger immune system, therefore a child should be breastfed at least until they are 6 months old, if not a year.

If you are totally sold on vaccinations, then you should NOT immunize ANY child before they are 6 months old. A child any younger then that will most likely have some sort of reaction from the vaccinations, because their immune system is not mature, and the chances of the child having a bad reaction are many times higher, as well as, if the mercury in the vaccinations will effect them, Autism etc, it will do it's worst when the child's bodyweight is small, as in the first 6 months.

You wish to immunize your child, good for you, but you should wait until the child's immune system is mature enough to actually do something with the vaccine, and the ingredients in the vaccines will not effect them as badly.