IQ test....

Check this test.... IQ TEST

....and post your results.

Mine are:

Your IQ score is 122

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Word Warrior. This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas.

I got an IQ of 131.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Your IQ score is 131

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Visual Mathematician. This means you are gifted at spotting patterns ÔÇö both in pictures and in numbers. These talents combined with your overall high intelligence make you good at understanding the big picture, which is why people trust your instincts and turn to you for direction ÔÇö especially in the workplace. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Nothing new, I did an IQ when I was only 14 years old and it was like this, very advanced in visual awareness( or espacial vision, dont know how its called in english) and visual maths and very low on general maths and words.

Your IQ score is 126

Your Intellectual Type is Insightful Linguist. This means you are highly intelligent and have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

YOu don't want to know what my actual IQ is, this one was closer then most of the Internet IQ tests out there.

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test. According to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Word Warrior.

This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas. And that's just a small part of what we know about you from your test results.

quote:

Originally posted by LostInSpace:

Yup, now be prepared to be spammed!!

I've done it a week before posting and I haven't received any crap yet....so I think it's pretty safe.....

As far as I understand they dont mail you unless you say it, and what they sell to you is a far more descriptive analisis of your answer(5 pages info they say) plus the access to their site wich has hundreds of diferents test (human resources manager heavens maybe? )

quote:

Originally posted by GhostPilot:

As far as I understand they dont mail you unless you say it

But do they also say that they will not sell or give other sources your info? Sure they won't send you mail unless you say... well you get my point.

Sigh. I'm on tickle.com. I think they are fairly benign but Lostinspace may have a point.

Remember Blades? Somewhere he posted the "official UK/british" IQ test. I scored way high on that. For the Tickle test I am about par with those who have posted here.

Some of their tests are just outright fun though.

He had thyroid problems and was going to the doctor. He was running that internet radio site but the posting slowed to a halt and then after a while the message board was taken down. Haven't seen hide nor hair of him since.

Back to the IQ test. I am excellent at math and verbal skills but those spatial things get me. Weird shaped boxes that you have to pick next in sequence. Ughh.

Anyone remember the brackets for the scores? Average, above average, gifted, genius, etc.?

When I was young they wouldn't tell mother mine. They didn't want her to relay it to me and give me da big head. They did say I was somewhere in gifted though.

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Precision Processor.

This means you're exceptionally good at discovering quick solutions to problems, especially ones that involve math or logic. You're also resourceful and able to think on your feet. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

quote:

Relative frequency of various IQ scores (revised Stanford-Binet scale)

*(Note : IQ tests scores of a person may not be an accurate or consistent measure of his intellectual potential, capacity or giftedness. It varies from day to day, test to test, and depends on the test experience, mental state during testing)

IQ Score..Equals/exceeds % of population..Top % of population

Found here.

Hmmm, some of those dots wrapped. Please read the IQ score as whole numbers and not the decimals they appear to be. It's that way on the site too. I think he was trying to keep them lined up.

It's nice for your ego but i doubt this test anyway. Like some said before they now increased the size of their spamdatabase and you can buy the report for $12.95. That's why i have a hotmail account.

It should have a time constraint for each question. I assume my number will be significantly lower then. But it's fun.

----------------------------------------------

Your IQ score is 131

Your Intellectual Type is Visionary Philosopher. This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others ÔÇö and at anticipating and predicting patterns.

I was also a 'visual philosopher', but with 140 (I had a brain dead moment in the middle of the test and couldn't spot the pattern in one question even though it was really simple). I don't trust these tests, but they sure make you feel good about yourself